forum

What is the worst gaming community (in your opinion)?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nameless
You could probably put any competitive game community in here and it'd qualify pretty well as 'worst gaming community' lol
That said, as for what I've experienced personally League of Legends is a pretty safe answer, and Rocket League's community is full of dumb kids
osu!'s community is a good contender too, but since I haven't been active in 4 years or so (came back here and there, as well as now), so I'll reserve judgement on that one as it may have improved. lemme know if it hasnt ig
SawageYT
Fortnite has gone to shit
Lifeform42
Hands down League of Legends. It is rare I go a day playing it where I don't see somebody calling someone else on the team something derogatory for virtually no reason. But yet I still love playing it, especially if I have a chill group of friends to play it with.
Synphonica
easily gta i played that game for a legit two days and the only memories I have is just toxicity
- Virtu -
SEA Dota
ChilliJoji
It's gotta be League hands down, I was only just learning how to play and people who are on their low-level accounts and already know how to play are so nasty lol. Totally put me off it
Leigh Leigh
If Twitter was a game...
Demsa
roblox

Slenders, Copy and pastes. Flexers, And toxic teamers;

"so good moderation"
bans people for saying gay
doesnt ban people for making real boobs in a virtual game
vanessaonbeat
Why is nobody saying Roblox? The new users there have ruined the game.
lIRNOO
rainbow six
ILUVLEBANON
fortnite have a community unbearable more than dad poop smell
NotRaffi
LoL, Fortnite, Minecraft
tatjok
The answer: South East Asian MOBA (dota 2, lol, mobile legends)
Kruiozi
CS:GO really bad community, almost every game its someone who has to start an argument.
Neigdoig

Kruiozi wrote:

CS:GO really bad community, almost every game its someone who has to start an argument.

vanessaonbeat wrote:

Why is nobody saying Roblox? The new users there have ruined the game.
That's what I've also noticed, being a kamikaze player myself.

I joined Roblox in 2013, and have slowly stopped playing since.
[ Sebastian ]
Minecraft, more specifically the Dream Minecraft community.
Neigdoig

Felixland wrote:

Minecraft, more specifically the Dream Minecraft community.
That's probably after it was found that Dream accidentally cheated his runs using mods (he knew about these mods too).
ElectricMonsoon
/
Ymir
All games that are for children, + osu!
LinCie
IMO, the worst community i've known so far is a community from a small game called GROWTOPIA.

It used to be fun, i've made a lot of friends from it. But this past few years, the game has gone downhill. To the point that it become one of the most capitalistic MMO game out there. The main motivation for people to play that game is to own as much pixel currency as they can. People scamming each other, price manipulation, auto clicker, market manipulation. even it's a normal sight to see friend backstabing each other.

Going anywhere in that game is a complete nightmare as you'll mostly see people bragging about their pixel wealth. People bragging about how much time they have wasted just to become richer in a game that will going to die in a few years, people whining, crying, ranting, people who alwasy ask for a donation ell, etc.

If you wish to improve your anger control. I suggest playing that game. Since you'll be frustated every single time you play that game.
Wizzmane
There's this game that's literally a blatant copy of League that is super popular in my country and it's called Mobile Legends. The community is so shit as the game itself. And id hate to say that I was once a part of the toxic community. I used to cry a lot when I lose and I'm glad to not touch that game again ever since my phone broke. And I'm also super bad at MOBAs so I'm stuck in low ranks
MysteryFN
Fortnite, Minecraft and Leagues of legends
G23M
roblox do i have to say anything else
nico-
MLBB for me lmao, i have quite a bad experience with it, osu! has been pleasant with me, so far, hopefully it stays that way too
Patatitta
habbo
meemimayuri
I really don't play multiplayer games that much, but from my limited experience I have to say League of Legends.
Sophie Twilight
Geometry Dash

Really tired of seeing people trying to act knowledgeable with
"no this isnt like this"
">insert player< is shit"
"hack"
"this is ez lmao"

when I asked what's their hardest demon:
"i passe dbloodbath no sweat"

no recording btw
ClevelandsMyBro

- Mahiro - wrote:

Geometry Dash

Really tired of seeing people trying to act knowledgeable with
"no this isnt like this"
">insert player< is shit"
"hack"
"this is ez lmao"

when I asked what's their hardest demon:
"i passe dbloodbath no sweat"

no recording btw
somehow you described the osu community as well.
HyBer
What? Why are so many people are writing osu! as the worst community? In my opinion, it's the best, but I can understand why anyone would doubt this. But being the worst? Oh, man. You surely never played For Honor before.

For Honor clearly takes the lead.
And just behind it, but almost tied, we have CS:GO.
db2k
The Fortnite community is especially bad in my experience. I like the game, but the community sucks.
Silver Wolf
Any competitive scene and speedrunning community.

And Pokemon.

And MMOs. Especially WoW.

Like, the moment you ignore the competitive side and start playing games casually it's like a whole new world.
Loriax
Osu by far or LoL