1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
I have played payday 2 for over 300 hours and i can say its one of the worst communities i have encountered.

You get kicked out of lobbies in pubs w/o reason sometimes lel
posted
Sonic The hedgehog game series
posted
Oh God, PH Garena Server of League of Legends man.
posted
any fps. they just tell you to kill yourself if you fail one round, not even a game winner tbh
posted
League of Legends probably. I mean - there are cool players that you enjoy having a game with once in a while, but there are more of the toxic players that are just annoying.
posted
Undertale's a good game itself, but good god the amount of toxic people who literally get offended over a fictional character is just sad.
posted
From my personal experiences, CS:GO, at least in the Silver ranks. In almost every competitive game of CS I've played, there has been at least one instance of insults being thrown and people getting mad over one very minor slip-up. LOL is a close second, and Fortnite a third, but CS:GO still stomps toxicity-wise.
posted
Leagues Of Legends community is too toxic. So much that it disgusted me with the game
posted
The Geometry Dash community. Despite me not being very active in it I've heard numerous complaints and dramas happening inside of it
posted
Osu and the weeb-community in general
posted
CS:GO has its fair share so does dota 2 and LoL. Doesn't bother me much though.
posted
that boring game of Minecraft, Toxic community with kids saying words like "L" ,"ez" "noob" and Roblox , that community is disgusting and is Full of Oders (online daters in a kid game LOL). ok bai
posted
probably Russian Dota 2 community is the most toxic place in the whole universe.

I know it, I spent 3k hours on this game
posted
Geometry Dash of course
posted
fortnite
posted
Probably the Call of Duty community.
posted
Quitted Minecraft for 2 years because of the community.
posted
csgo
posted
1.) CS.
2.) LoL.
posted
Every community that has immature children in it.
show more