forum

What is the worst gaming community (in your opinion)?

posted
Total Posts
show more
cla7997
In my experience the Italian osu! community it's pretty bad, all the italian players I've encountered were just so arrogants. For example, people insulting each others because of their ranks, calling you noob if you're not in the global top #1000 and things like that. I also tried asking few advices for an osu!mania map I that I had WIP and the dude refused because "I don't play these noob shits", sooo that's it. The international community seems a shit lot better.
Apart from that, also the italian LoL community is bad. I tried to play it few times but with the team costantly insulting each other was...difficult
Dialect

cla7997 wrote:

In my experience the Italian osu! community it's pretty bad, all the italian players I've encountered were just so arrogants. For example, people insulting each others because of their ranks, calling you noob if you're not in the global top #1000 and things like that. I also tried asking few advices for an osu!mania map I that I had WIP and the dude refused because "I don't play these noob shits", sooo that's it. The international community seems a shit lot better.
Apart from that, also the italian LoL community is bad. I tried to play it few times but with the team costantly insulting each other was...difficult

Feel bad.. Join the Splatoon 2 Community then!
The Fire Tiger
-Peru's osu! community is pretty bad. Sure, the international osu! community can be just as toxic in general but I feel like country-specific ones are going to have a more concentrated toxicity...
-On that note I would also like to state particular "indie game" communities. Games that got super popular thanks to YouTube or other social media generally tend to attract the little kids, which was the unfortunate fate of UNDERTALE. FNAF also fits this as well.
-Why do FPS and MMORPG games have the worst people lol i don't like the latter now mostly because i don't want to associate myself with them
-I'm seeing Splatoon and Pokemon among the usual replies. While I can't say for sure about Splatoon (though I have heard of horror stories from there), I will have to agree Pokemon fans can sometimes go borderline apeshit. When the leaks of Let's Go! started popping up everyone basically hated on it because it was too similar to Pokemon Go and started dreading the series going that direction. The announcement of a main game coming 2019 didn't ease the "pain" at all.
-And finally, leeching from the competitve scene of Pokemon is most fighting games, Super Smash Bros. in particular. I only learned to DI properly so that I could drag matches on and entertain myself while I'm at it, because the competitive scene there is horrible and any attempt to make friends there is useless.

There are more like Roblox and Minecraft and perhaps some others but it would eventually amount to me just hating everyone and everything in general lol
Kirika
Don't even get me started with Undertale's Fandom. But League is pretty bad overall.
cla7997

MinNin wrote:

cla7997 wrote:

Feel bad.. Join the Splatoon 2 Community then!
Buy me a switch and sure lol
diseum_old
Probably CS:GO, they're all toxic especially if you're in the lower rank group but gold nova elite and above it's not that bad.
EliasGaming
Undertale
CS:GO
Minecraft
KemZii
Overwatch
MinorMOT
CS:GO and CoD. They have the worst communities from my experience. Mic spamming, Raging, Bullying. And more.
zhu

m4st3rbruh wrote:

CS:GO and CoD. They have the worst communities from my experience. Mic spamming, Raging, Bullying. And more.
i play both dota2 and cs go. csgo is nowhere near dota2
jhen_old_1
Overwatch. Fun game but yikes
Alf is Alf
I have played payday 2 for over 300 hours and i can say its one of the worst communities i have encountered.

You get kicked out of lobbies in pubs w/o reason sometimes lel
Vityanzaz
Sonic The hedgehog game series
Karasuuri
ㅤ ㅤ
bighatpaul
any fps. they just tell you to kill yourself if you fail one round, not even a game winner tbh
ChaikaHQ
League of Legends probably. I mean - there are cool players that you enjoy having a game with once in a while, but there are more of the toxic players that are just annoying.
ghostlyghosty
/
Halokinesis
From my personal experiences, CS:GO, at least in the Silver ranks. In almost every competitive game of CS I've played, there has been at least one instance of insults being thrown and people getting mad over one very minor slip-up. LOL is a close second, and Fortnite a third, but CS:GO still stomps toxicity-wise.
Hickacou
Leagues Of Legends community is too toxic. So much that it disgusted me with the game
CatzerTM
The Geometry Dash community. Despite me not being very active in it I've heard numerous complaints and dramas happening inside of it
TecSopurtINDIA
Osu and the weeb-community in general
earlgrim
CS:GO has its fair share so does dota 2 and LoL. Doesn't bother me much though.
Memerai
that boring game of Minecraft, Toxic community with kids saying words like "L" ,"ez" "noob" and Roblox , that community is disgusting and is Full of Oders (online daters in a kid game LOL). ok bai
ASPIRIN
probably Russian Dota 2 community is the most toxic place in the whole universe.

I know it, I spent 3k hours on this game
edvin184
Geometry Dash of course
Aidan
fortnite
MemeMeme_YT
Probably the Call of Duty community.
SolarCell27
Quitted Minecraft for 2 years because of the community.
kowalasoup
csgo
Aiseca
1.) CS.
2.) LoL.
GrilledCheeese
Every community that has immature children in it.
tsutsujia
def undertale, fnaf is also close, no horror game is safe from kids these days, just look at baldi's basics, the only horror game that hasnt been infected is ddlc probably
Shawntell
League of legends community
- MAKS -
Any game that has no soul within aquires the cancer of worst community.
FenixV2
Discord
Brainage
Roblox and Minecraft

Edit: Fortnite with randoms is pretty toxic too, and don't forget streamers and nerds with twitch.tv in their name
Tyistiana
Maybe Undertale I guess...
JunQ_Q
League of Legends and CS:GO, some of them are toxic.
kxium_old
cs:go is really toxic, wherever you go even on high ranks, servers, or faceit there's always this one guy who spreads toxicity to others playing in the match.
_Naobou
DotA 2 + SEA Region = Depression
show more