forum

What is the worst gaming community (in your opinion)?

posted
Total Posts
show more
LaryRose09
All of them are crap
But if I have to pick some, then Minecraft and Geometry Dash.
Qiyana
Club penguin or moshi monsters...
Keru Kawashiro

EpicTofu wrote:

AlphaKerudio wrote:

I would say... Geometry Dash, minecraft, and (probably?) Call of duty community.
The Geometry dash community is actually cancer, complete with twelvies and a lazy developer
I FREAKING AGREE.
Ilham

Cloudchaser wrote:

Lolinator2000 wrote:

Every gaming community is crap

indeed

for sure
staarlxght
I'd say Minecraft
gort
Either osu or the Spanish Geometry Dash community.
Adorn
If you think osu! has a bad community, you should really play some of the games mentioned in this thread.
osu! is far from the worst gaming community.
I personally think League has a very shitty community, but it's not the worst. I don't really know what the worst may be, I haven't played enough. ;<
DryBones81
geometry dash aka goeamatry dish or gemetry dsh

unbearably stupid community
Rwyta
Dota 2 because atleast League doesnt have mic chat with raging Russain squeakers...
Sakaso
CoD :/
WavePoint
The WORST gaming community was Vega Conflict. The game was addicting at first but unbalanced and unfair at mid-high progression. It is not just the players who are making it worse (when high-level fleets attack some low-level skrub), it is because of KIXEYE's Staff and Moderators are ignoring us, EVEN THOUGH we posted the same thing like a thousand times: It's unbalanced.
Blitzfrog

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Dota 2 because atleast League doesnt have mic chat with raging Russain squeakers...
Bois with dem unbroken voices
Justykanna

Flannel wrote:

I personally think League has a very shitty community, but it's not the worst. I don't really know what the worst may be, I haven't played enough. ;<
I find with League, the higher rank you are, the worse it was (at least when I used to play - been away from the game for about a year now). I had a friend that would bounce between low to high gold and she constantly ran into problems. I VERY rarely had issues with people (I usually hung around Silver 5 or Bronze 1), at least in ranked. I was ridiculously laid back with the game so that might have something to do with it, but I generally didn't have a problem with the community. If someone says one thing that's a little out of line, you learn to ignore it and move on. (A lot of the unnecessary crap also gets removed when you have All Chat off like I did)
Trust
The world of wacraft pvp community is pretty terrible all around
gort

DryBones81 wrote:

geometry dash aka goeamatry dish or gemetry dsh

unbearably stupid community
I agree completely, anybody who says differently hasn't experienced the awfulness of the GD community.
Azerith
The Counter Strike community is pretty toxic tbh
GSG95
Friendly reminder: CSGO still has one of the worst communities.
Sayorie
PH League of Legends
legit ask anyone from our country, it's 727x worse than Dota 2 peenoise
Laharl
TERA Community is pretty horrible as well.
Luminoose
I actually don't have an answer to this. I don't tend to play online or multiplayer games, and when I reach out to other fans via fanfiction or fanart I always meet the nicest people, hence why I never seem to understand why communities such as Undertale's are called cancerous.
Although Undertale and Sonic have the more *ahem* oddest fan content (the line "my tails aren't the only thing I have two of" will never, EVER leave my poor brain).
The only time I've been met with any sort of nastiness was with the Pokemon community via genwunners, when I made the mistake of mentioning Pokemon in my college class (where apparently any game older than Yellow is worth nothing). I guess if I really had to pick, I would pick Pokemon, for the absolute oddness that are genwunners.
Jackertud
Counter Strike is definitely under a huge amount of saltiness. What annoys me the most about bad communities is when you end up experiencing the transition from a good community to a complete monster-fest. This is why I tend to listen to obscure music since it prevents anyone out there for ruining it from me. The problem with the CS community (especially CS:GO) is the tremendous amounts of know-it-all's that try to prevent you from doing what you want, and that any error or loss that happens with the team is not that person's fault. As someone who tends to enjoy taking leadership, these people are of the most annoyance to me, especially when trying to play the game seriously. I don't play the game anymore ever since I found this one :D
Meah
LoL, specially those Yasuo spammers. "Fuck off" "Get out of here you noon, I want solo"
DOTA. fail mid, gg
Pira
Hard to say, really. A lot of video game communities suck because stereotypical gamers have crude personalities, so it's a small wonder that practically every MMO is on this thread.
E14
anything with toxic pinoy gamers in any gaming community.

even other members of osu!ph are not an excpetion.
Anemic Witch
Every game where victory doesn't only depend on personal skill has toxic community. Because, yes, your team always ruin your game.
Mamat
Point Blank
Dawns
undertale

/thread
Zangston
Literally any competitive multiplayer game will have a terrible community.

Also,

willia02 wrote:

Point Blank

Point Blank is still alive?
[Mustard]
TOXIC COMMUNITY AWARD

1st CS:GO
2nd Dota 2
3rd Point Blank
kai99
idk
league has bad, salty ass players in game but their forum is moderated by rito so it wasn't as bad
but I cant stand tyler1's twitch viewers i mean like heck kys

osu forums are okay, everyone's moderate but some statements are against humanity AF
it's online and noone really takes it seriously so i tend to go with the flow and be like woah ok that was real bad but it was kinda funny tbh

Luminoose wrote:

Although Undertale and Sonic have the more *ahem* oddest fan content (the line "my tails aren't the only thing I have two of" will never, EVER leave my poor brain).
this.
lol
svetlisnake78
In my opinion one of the worst gaming communities is call of duty's one

1.(and only issue) the f***ing 9 year old that scream in their crappy mics that can "pop" your eardrums

sorry for my bad english
Colonel Sanders
I don't play too many online games but I've played League of legends and I hate that community. Every time I didn't do well, there would be 1 to 4 people being terrible people.
I don't really mind the undertale, homestuck, and fnaf fandoms.
-ExSayaKun-

[Mustard] wrote:

TOXIC COMMUNITY AWARD

2nd Dota 2
3rd Point Blank
How about Battlefield , BF is still since 2002,
Caput Mortuum

[Mustard] wrote:

TOXIC COMMUNITY AWARD

2nd Dota 2
3rd Point Blank
and all games in southeast asia server
Astronaut
Blackshot/ Wolfteam
Alysia_old_1
CSGO
bubblegirl28
As someone who played CoD, Smite (console), Overwatch (console) and league, I think that I would give the worse gaming community award to Overwatch with League being a very close second. League's salty asf ADCs made me hate being a support main but Overwatch on console has made me kinda toxic with the lack of teamwork on competitive.
Meah
All competitive games are toxic
hayate13
League of Legends
the community basically gave me ebola.
KriPy
Geometry dash community is the most toxic one i've been in
show more