forum

What is the worst gaming community (in your opinion)?

posted
Total Posts
show more
AncuL
minecraft indonesian community. tbh it is filled with 6-12 years old people. they just don't have what it takes to be inside a community
Bearizm

AncuL wrote:

minecraft indonesian community. tbh it is filled with 6-12 years old people. they just don't have what it takes to be inside a community
pls.. most indonesian gaming communities are full of degenerates (or maybe just in osu!). I am lucky to have found a group of people from my own country that aren't cancerous.
Kimitakari
I could vote for osu!, CS:GO, Minecraft and DOTA 2 but I go with DOTA 2 (Russian community)
kherthy
3 words... League of Legends
Ztc01
LoL, and CS:GO. Toxic as fuck. Some nice people in CS though.
Surono

Eraser wrote:

hi

I still hate lost saga
same, thats really makes you like " :^) ................ "
ElliottB1
It's a tie between Geometry Dash and Minecraft.
HeiTCB16
Definitely any Call Of Duty community. Glad I dropped the franchise a while ago, the people were just awful :roll:
Fellow
For me - russian DotA community.
BaraWolf
Overwatch's community
Silverboxer
DarkMouth
i agreed with LoL
Buster
Every gaming community is crap
MrAdamson45
CS (because i'm in it and think about the only Russian you know), osu! (because i'm in it) and CoD (because puberty).
Luqanted
ROBLOX or Minecraft, or any games where many kids usually play.

cancerous
Cloudchaser

Lolinator2000 wrote:

indeed
Keru Kawashiro
I would say... Geometry Dash, minecraft, and (probably?) Call of duty community.
ekyubi

AlphaKerudio wrote:

I would say... Geometry Dash, minecraft, and (probably?) Call of duty community.
The Geometry dash community is actually cancer, complete with twelvies and a lazy developer
clover
any game with a main fanbase of 9-13 year olds
LaryRose09
All of them are crap
But if I have to pick some, then Minecraft and Geometry Dash.
Qiyana
Club penguin or moshi monsters...
Keru Kawashiro

EpicTofu wrote:

AlphaKerudio wrote:

The Geometry dash community is actually cancer, complete with twelvies and a lazy developer
I FREAKING AGREE.
Ilham

Cloudchaser wrote:

Lolinator2000 wrote:

indeed

for sure
staarlxght
I'd say Minecraft
gort
Either osu or the Spanish Geometry Dash community.
Adorn
If you think osu! has a bad community, you should really play some of the games mentioned in this thread.
osu! is far from the worst gaming community.
I personally think League has a very shitty community, but it's not the worst. I don't really know what the worst may be, I haven't played enough. ;<
DryBones81
geometry dash aka goeamatry dish or gemetry dsh

unbearably stupid community
Rwyta
Dota 2 because atleast League doesnt have mic chat with raging Russain squeakers...
Sakaso
CoD :/
WavePoint
The WORST gaming community was Vega Conflict. The game was addicting at first but unbalanced and unfair at mid-high progression. It is not just the players who are making it worse (when high-level fleets attack some low-level skrub), it is because of KIXEYE's Staff and Moderators are ignoring us, EVEN THOUGH we posted the same thing like a thousand times: It's unbalanced.
Blitzfrog

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Dota 2 because atleast League doesnt have mic chat with raging Russain squeakers...
Bois with dem unbroken voices
Justykanna

Flannel wrote:

I personally think League has a very shitty community, but it's not the worst. I don't really know what the worst may be, I haven't played enough. ;<
I find with League, the higher rank you are, the worse it was (at least when I used to play - been away from the game for about a year now). I had a friend that would bounce between low to high gold and she constantly ran into problems. I VERY rarely had issues with people (I usually hung around Silver 5 or Bronze 1), at least in ranked. I was ridiculously laid back with the game so that might have something to do with it, but I generally didn't have a problem with the community. If someone says one thing that's a little out of line, you learn to ignore it and move on. (A lot of the unnecessary crap also gets removed when you have All Chat off like I did)
Trust
The world of wacraft pvp community is pretty terrible all around
gort

DryBones81 wrote:

geometry dash aka goeamatry dish or gemetry dsh

unbearably stupid community
I agree completely, anybody who says differently hasn't experienced the awfulness of the GD community.
Azerith
The Counter Strike community is pretty toxic tbh
GSG95
Friendly reminder: CSGO still has one of the worst communities.
Sayorie
PH League of Legends
legit ask anyone from our country, it's 727x worse than Dota 2 peenoise
Laharl
TERA Community is pretty horrible as well.
Luminoose
I actually don't have an answer to this. I don't tend to play online or multiplayer games, and when I reach out to other fans via fanfiction or fanart I always meet the nicest people, hence why I never seem to understand why communities such as Undertale's are called cancerous.
Although Undertale and Sonic have the more *ahem* oddest fan content (the line "my tails aren't the only thing I have two of" will never, EVER leave my poor brain).
The only time I've been met with any sort of nastiness was with the Pokemon community via genwunners, when I made the mistake of mentioning Pokemon in my college class (where apparently any game older than Yellow is worth nothing). I guess if I really had to pick, I would pick Pokemon, for the absolute oddness that are genwunners.
Jackertud
Counter Strike is definitely under a huge amount of saltiness. What annoys me the most about bad communities is when you end up experiencing the transition from a good community to a complete monster-fest. This is why I tend to listen to obscure music since it prevents anyone out there for ruining it from me. The problem with the CS community (especially CS:GO) is the tremendous amounts of know-it-all's that try to prevent you from doing what you want, and that any error or loss that happens with the team is not that person's fault. As someone who tends to enjoy taking leadership, these people are of the most annoyance to me, especially when trying to play the game seriously. I don't play the game anymore ever since I found this one :D
show more