forum

What is the worst gaming community (in your opinion)?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Banbeucmas
Minecraft in Vietnam
Tons of immature kids around the age of 8 - 13 (I am 14 lol)
Server are too similiar with each other like what they mostly have is Faction - Towny server with some note under:
- Friendly staff
- Ez op stuff

Meanwhile, donate is too overkill, most server in the world have p2w issue, but 80% servers in Vietnam will give you an OP Diamond sword enough for 1 hit Full enchanted diamond set player kill (Sharpness 100)
Guess what, Server owners even trying to ddos each other servers.

Some of those server recruiting staff have some silly requirements like this
- Need to donate money to the owner for the sake of VPS money

I cant stand with the community like that, so i never plan to going too deep into the community
GSG95
After yesterday's experience I came back to confirm that the worst community of all is still CSGOFUCKYOURSELF
Bearizm
osu lolz not even a question.
NeXt4r_
i hate GSG95 community
Caput Mortuum
hi

I still hate lost saga
deckialord
I would say it would Maplestory Normal Servers(aka the pay to win one)Since most people have move to reboot.(the non pay to win one but is 4 times harder)
xeroll17
Well "MOBA games community" in general is toxic, but EU League of Legends is the worst. Nobody cant understand each other and all the time people yell and rage.
AncuL
minecraft indonesian community. tbh it is filled with 6-12 years old people. they just don't have what it takes to be inside a community
Bearizm

AncuL wrote:

minecraft indonesian community. tbh it is filled with 6-12 years old people. they just don't have what it takes to be inside a community
pls.. most indonesian gaming communities are full of degenerates (or maybe just in osu!). I am lucky to have found a group of people from my own country that aren't cancerous.
Kimitakari
I could vote for osu!, CS:GO, Minecraft and DOTA 2 but I go with DOTA 2 (Russian community)
kherthy
3 words... League of Legends
Ztc01
LoL, and CS:GO. Toxic as fuck. Some nice people in CS though.
Surono

Eraser wrote:

hi

I still hate lost saga
same, thats really makes you like " :^) ................ "
ElliottB1
It's a tie between Geometry Dash and Minecraft.
HeiTCB16
Definitely any Call Of Duty community. Glad I dropped the franchise a while ago, the people were just awful :roll:
Fellow
For me - russian DotA community.
BaraWolf
Overwatch's community
Silverboxer
DarkMouth
i agreed with LoL
Buster
Every gaming community is crap
MrAdamson45
CS (because i'm in it and think about the only Russian you know), osu! (because i'm in it) and CoD (because puberty).
Luqanted
ROBLOX or Minecraft, or any games where many kids usually play.

cancerous
Cloudchaser

Lolinator2000 wrote:

indeed
Keru Kawashiro
I would say... Geometry Dash, minecraft, and (probably?) Call of duty community.
ekyubi

AlphaKerudio wrote:

I would say... Geometry Dash, minecraft, and (probably?) Call of duty community.
The Geometry dash community is actually cancer, complete with twelvies and a lazy developer
clover
any game with a main fanbase of 9-13 year olds
LaryRose09
All of them are crap
But if I have to pick some, then Minecraft and Geometry Dash.
Qiyana
Club penguin or moshi monsters...
Keru Kawashiro

EpicTofu wrote:

AlphaKerudio wrote:

The Geometry dash community is actually cancer, complete with twelvies and a lazy developer
I FREAKING AGREE.
Ilham

Cloudchaser wrote:

Lolinator2000 wrote:

indeed

for sure
staarlxght
I'd say Minecraft
gort
Either osu or the Spanish Geometry Dash community.
Adorn
If you think osu! has a bad community, you should really play some of the games mentioned in this thread.
osu! is far from the worst gaming community.
I personally think League has a very shitty community, but it's not the worst. I don't really know what the worst may be, I haven't played enough. ;<
DryBones81
geometry dash aka goeamatry dish or gemetry dsh

unbearably stupid community
Rwyta
Dota 2 because atleast League doesnt have mic chat with raging Russain squeakers...
Sakaso
CoD :/
WavePoint
The WORST gaming community was Vega Conflict. The game was addicting at first but unbalanced and unfair at mid-high progression. It is not just the players who are making it worse (when high-level fleets attack some low-level skrub), it is because of KIXEYE's Staff and Moderators are ignoring us, EVEN THOUGH we posted the same thing like a thousand times: It's unbalanced.
Blitzfrog

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Dota 2 because atleast League doesnt have mic chat with raging Russain squeakers...
Bois with dem unbroken voices
Justykanna

Flannel wrote:

I personally think League has a very shitty community, but it's not the worst. I don't really know what the worst may be, I haven't played enough. ;<
I find with League, the higher rank you are, the worse it was (at least when I used to play - been away from the game for about a year now). I had a friend that would bounce between low to high gold and she constantly ran into problems. I VERY rarely had issues with people (I usually hung around Silver 5 or Bronze 1), at least in ranked. I was ridiculously laid back with the game so that might have something to do with it, but I generally didn't have a problem with the community. If someone says one thing that's a little out of line, you learn to ignore it and move on. (A lot of the unnecessary crap also gets removed when you have All Chat off like I did)
Trust
The world of wacraft pvp community is pretty terrible all around
show more