forum

[resolved] Cursor low fps when using mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AyyAyye
Problem Details:
When I use my mouse in osu! i get terrible FPS (you will see it in the video), when i am using my tablet pen there is no fps change. I try fallback, stable, beta and cutting edge and same problem I try removing drivers but this fps problem only appears in osu!.
Tablet: Wacom Intuos 480
Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 100 with latest drivers

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160411.10beta
peppy
Do you have any mouse software installed? I'm talking software, not drivers (stuff that sits in system tray etc.)

If so, try closing it and see if it helps.
Topic Starter
AyyAyye

peppy wrote:

Do you have any mouse software installed? I'm talking software, not drivers (stuff that sits in system tray etc.)

If so, try closing it and see if it helps.
No difference i closed the SteelSeries Engine 3 and checked task manager to be sure.
peppy
It's gonna be something else on your system then. Go through one by one and close everything. Reboot. Find the cause and fix it.

(hint: it's not osu!)
Topic Starter
AyyAyye

peppy wrote:

It's gonna be something else on your system then. Go through one by one and close everything. Reboot. Find the cause and fix it.

(hint: it's not osu!)
Well, I uninstall everything from my PC same problem 3 weeks ago this problem did not appear? I plug in other mouse and there is no low fps from it...

I give up I guess. Lock.
peppy
So it's specific to one mouse you own?
shiyuri
<deleted>
Full Tablet
See if it works better if you decrease the polling rate in the mouse settings.
Houtarou Oreki

Shiyuri wrote:

Happens to me when using my Mouse. The only thing I do is unplug my tablet, and then it works fine.

and try to unplug your tablet
Topic Starter
AyyAyye

Full Tablet wrote:

See if it works better if you decrease the polling rate in the mouse settings.
Yep! I just discovered it ... I don't know why but my polling rate was 1000 for some reason i change it to 125 and works fine but however i deleted my drivers but it was the same. Funny thing i never changed that option and it was 1000.

Thanks anyway!
Flanster
Marking as resolved then :P