forum

Power-Pill - Pacman

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deathrain_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, April 29, 2011 at 1:43:05 PM

Artist: Power-Pill
Title: Pacman
Source: Stepmania
Tags: Pac Man Pacman stepmania insane song powerpill hardest song ever Aphex Twin
BPM: 265.33
Filesize: 9665kb
Play Time: 02:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Powerpill (5 stars, 981 notes)
Download: Power-Pill - Pacman
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This map is hard as hell, and I plan to keep it that way. Any suggestions would help as this is my first beatmap :P Just don't suggest "Make it easier."

Changelog:
-Cleared Work In Progress Changelog
-Made the map look much better
-Increased difficulty. Leniency was way too great.
-Increased difficulty further. Now the real challenge begins.
-Improved storyboard.
-Reduced Approach Rate from 10 to 9.
-Further improved storyboard.
-Added another portion to the song.
-Reduced life drain to 5 to 4.

Easymode was a joke. If you can't take a joke, then gtfo.

If there's someone who can beat this w/o modifiers or w/ hard modifiers, please show us what score you got :P
Xgor
Title and Artist is wrong.

Artist:Aphex Twin
Title:Power-Pill

Please read this before you change anything of this

Also about the timing, It probably needs -30ms after the break but seems to be more complex timing later on so I suggest to ask for help here viewtopic.php?f=60&t=13795&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=450
Topic Starter
Deathrain_old
Thanks for pointing that out :P When I originally picked up the song, it had no info.

I'll also look into asking in that thread for assistance. Thank you!
NotShinta
Xgor is kinda incorrect. The artist should be Power-Pill with the title being Pac-Man. Source.

Power-Pill is an alias of Aphex Twin though, so he should probably stay in tags.
Topic Starter
Deathrain_old
ok ty :P
Fixed (again)
Selee
I can't dl this, plz full submit again

Edit: I mean I can dl it, but there's no mp3 in it ...just 5.20kb .osu file
Topic Starter
Deathrain_old
That's weird. I can download it just fine =

I didn't do a full submission anyway in the first place. It's nowhere near done :P

Anyway.. I can probably re-submit it. Wouldn't hurt I suppose.
OzzyOzrock
I'm not getting an MP3 either.
Topic Starter
Deathrain_old
Hmm.. That's really weird. I didn't post it as an MP3 in the first place though. It's a .ogg. Maybe if I switch to MP3 it will maximize compatibility.

EDIT: Just tried to redownload and doesn't work for me either.. Hmm..

If anyone knows of a fix, it would be much appreciated.

UPDATE: Fixed the major bug with downloading the map. Fixed the bug where the map had reverted to an earlier version. Will fix sliders next.
OzzyOzrock
o_o

I think this goes so far up the unrankable scale, that it's even unapprovable lol
Topic Starter
Deathrain_old
My goal isn't really to get this approved or ranked, but just to make one of the hardest possible maps, if not the hardest possible map. I want to give the experts of the game something to work towards if they can't beat it, or just give a map for people to mess around with :P I kind of suck at the game, so I got about 50% on it.

I made the map very lenient as far as the overall difficulty to actually make it possible, as when I set it up there you could not hit a single note.

It would be interesting if this ever gets approved though.

Any suggestions though that won't reduce its difficulty? This is my second map I ever made, and the first one ever submitted. Even as a work in progress or for help.
Zhanger_old
of course you'd make this deathrain~

i cant do it even with relax halftime and easy zzzz
Mismagius
If this spacing wasn't so retardedly stupid I could certainly beat this.

EDIT: Fuck your shit.

The other diff has just bullshit circle size and I can't beat it.
maal
-Reduced life drain to 5 from 6. lolwat
maal
-Reduced life drain to 5 from 6.
lolwat

LOL DOUBLE POST. DELETE PLOX.
Topic Starter
Deathrain_old
Ignored. GTFO faggots. Easymode was a joke and I made a typo. Big whoop.

Did you know that lolwut isn't a word? AHAHA PWNED.

Don't make fun of people's maps no matter how bad you think it is. If all you can do is bitch, moan and complain about a map that you can't beat, then go away. You were my favorite mapper Blue Dragon, now I lost all respect for you. You said something along the lines of "Don't ridicule other people's maps if you haven't made a good one" or whatever, but really now, that's just like saying "You aren't a professional baseball player, so you can't say that the player with no runs and who has rarely even hit the ball is a bad player."

EDIT: Whoops, almost forgot. Thanks for playing my map!
quaternary
Too easy! https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4067914

Not a great pass, but meh whatever.

Yes I know this is a necro. This is just a fun map though (even though it might not be great). Maybe someone else would like to try.
Little
too ez :^ )
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.