Hard
00:25:617 (9) - new combo
00:52:890 (7,8,9,1,2) - this slienced notes are a little silly imo D:
02:01:617 (9) - new combo
03:25:617 (7) - ^

Normal
01:21:799 (4) - flip horizontally?
02:01:617 (7) - new combo
03:13:344 (9) - start new combo here instead of 03:13:617 (1)

Aand that's all ^-^ Couldn't find anything 'wrong' in easy. Hope it's useful. Cool song and mapset, good luck to get it ranked. Starr'd <3
fabriciorby
IRC Mod ~

Nice map, I found nothing wrong

Star xD
Topic Starter
ShaggoN

k3nsh1n_H1mur4 wrote:

Sexy spin~
by sexy creator <3
DJ Angel
i stopped faping 4 star this song so, be thankfull xD

nice song and nice map, the hard its just troll but anyways

hope it get rnaked :3
KIA
:) gj, bro~
rEdo
woop
Ignacio_old

ShaggoN wrote:

by sexy creator <3
lol :33
Sharp
:oops:
hvick225
jump is beautiful :D

Star
Heatherfield
great map xD
star first, kinda busy right now, maybe mod later on
TKiller
spare me from modding easier diffs, I'm really bad at making or checking them

[Hard]

so, all of these are personal opinions, since map is actually pretty fine by itself

If it was me, Id' set HP, OD and AR all to 7. Map works perfectly this way in my opinion.

hitsounds - I thought chour parts kinda lack accents so I added a few more softwhistles for you to try (and arranged some of your hitsounds too, only choir parts) http://puu.sh/Ihv

00:23:435 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not really of a fan for patterns like these, not like I can't do them or something, but I think this can be arranged more creative. I wish I could give better tips, but trying to use some non-constant spacing and 15/30/45/60 degree angles aside from 90/180 between beats can make quite interesting combinations actually.

As for background, I can surely say that seeing 6 men staring right into my eyes is *a bit* creepy, I'd pick something like a boat sailing away in the night, but well, not like this really matters.

Anyway.
Guerra
nice map
star
Bianco
gj
DessaChan
Nice map <3

Star ;)
QuasarStellar
:)
eddieee
nice jumps, nice map, nice skin = star~

nice work shag :3
Slowmotion_old
Nice song and map >< star :D
danichan
Nice map, <3 star
Muraokaps
Nice song and map :P.
Star.
Rotten yellow
ofc star :O
RageTH
cesc
Modded as your wife request xD

[General]
.I REALLY loved the Custom Hitsounds
.I don't really love the BG..the song is so relaxing and the BG is..so...Gregorian

[Hard]
.Silenced parts sounds strange for me :S
.02:07:617 (8) - The reverse is hidden here! (unrankable)
.02:16:890 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - not really intuitive and a bit ugly

[Normal]
Nothing wrong here..great

[Easy]
.00:27:799 (1) - I don't like the form of this slider
.00:29:981 (3) - ^

Well...really loved that. Great style of mapping, well distribuited in all the diffs. And the song is so original!
Rucker
good map
good jump lol
swish
:)
Topic Starter
ShaggoN

cesc wrote:

Modded as your wife request xD
I see i'm not the only one who is unable to say "no" to her. <3

[General]
.I REALLY loved the Custom Hitsounds Thanks ^_^ I'm glad You enjoyed.
.I don't really love the BG..the song is so relaxing and the BG is..so...Gregorian BG is just BG. I can mention that it doesn't disturb the player, so kinda fine for me. :3

[Hard]
.Silenced parts sounds strange for me :S If i remove them it's even more strange, cuz some part of music is silenced. And... it sounds weird >.<
.02:07:617 (8) - The reverse is hidden here! (unrankable) OFC. Fixed.
.02:16:890 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - not really intuitive and a bit ugly Hmm, i can't see why. o.o

[Normal]
Nothing wrong here..great Thanks <3

[Easy]
.00:27:799 (1) - I don't like the form of this slider Can't deny that they were ugly. I made them again, now they look completely different.
.00:29:981 (3) - ^ ^

Well...really loved that. Great style of mapping, well distribuited in all the diffs. And the song is so original!
Thanks a lot for your help. <3
Lesjuh
Call Hard Insane, Normal Hard and Easy Normal!
Remove the .osb file!

Hard
03:36:526 (4) - Move down 2 grids and one to the left. It will make the reverse arrow longer visible.

You should make an easy difficulty (easier than your current normal), the song is very calming but way overmapped with the current difficulty names. Probably won't take alot of time if you make it as long as normal :P

That's it! Beautiful song and fun beatmap!
Topic Starter
ShaggoN

Lesjuh wrote:

Call Hard Insane, Normal Hard and Easy Normal! Done.
Remove the .osb file! Done.

Hard
03:36:526 (4) - Move down 2 grids and one to the left. It will make the reverse arrow longer visible. In my opinion it looked a little weird. But you're completery right about reverse arrow. In this case i flipped slider horizontally.

You should make an easy difficulty (easier than your current normal), the song is very calming but way overmapped with the current difficulty names. Probably won't take alot of time if you make it as long as normal :P I dont make another difficulty, cause current normal is easy enough imo. And score would be a bit too low. However, i changed difficulty names, like you suggested.

That's it! Beautiful song and fun beatmap! Thank you <3
Thanks for help. <3
Lesjuh
Alright then the lazy way, I'd probably done the same thing :P
miss_dior
;)
cool map :3
you Deserve it
:D
James2250
(For some reason things are telling me mp3 is 32kbps...sounds fine so anyway)
Offset seems too early (Asked Alace if he could double check it, he recommends +15 so look into that)

Normal:
00:10:339 (1) - isn't snapped

In my opinion those quiet timing sections go too low for this song and sound pretty odd, raise them all slightly?
That's a long time to have kiai at the end, I guess it fits ok

Call me back after fixes and I will rebubble
Topic Starter
ShaggoN

James2250 wrote:

(For some reason things are telling me mp3 is 32kbps...sounds fine so anyway) I know info says that it's 32 kbps, but come come on. It'd sound like shit if it really was xD
Offset seems too early (Asked Alace if he could double check it, he recommends +15 so look into that) Well it was a little too early. But +15 is too much. I did +12 (which is still too much imo, but ok...)

Normal:
00:10:339 (1) - isn't snapped Fixed

In my opinion those quiet timing sections go too low for this song and sound pretty odd, raise them all slightly? Volume of every silenced timing section raised by 1 bar.
That's a long time to have kiai at the end, I guess it fits ok :3

Call me back after fixes and I will rebubble
Thanks for help. /me looking for James2250
James2250
All looks good~ (yeah I know mp3 isn't really 32kbps :P)

Rebubbled~
deepsea
Rebubbled after some description change.(Nothing change on map)
show more