forum

I need aim advice!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
copyright momiji and faces3
I don't know what's wrong with me.
my aim is kinda ok but when i miss i only miss several times in a row like

omg im gonna have to give u guys an example. Okay so lately i've been trying kuchizuke diamond and even with hddt it's just so bad
check this score and watch the replay
like comment subscribe xdddd
E m i
You need a skin with a good cursor and then you can fc mad machine
dung eater
be more aware of your cursor position

if you do stupid shit randomly you need to concentrate on not doing that stupid shit at every point in time to not do stupid shit so much

you know how you miss, now concentrate on not missing like that on every circle you click. to the beat.
chainpullz
Relax aim hand and casually toss cursor at circles. It's not like you are playing high cs and/or spaced 1/4 patterns.
winber1
this looks and sounds more like bragging post

like bitch, you are missing the hardest jumps in the map, so of course you will miss more of them compared to the easier parts of the map
???

either give a more realistic example, or there isn't really a need to give one at all
the fact of the matter is that your replay says nothing except the fact that this song is too hard for you to play completely properly. it has nothing to do with you being unable to do something that you should be able to do

and if i were to be on topic, go play more variety. stop trying to dt 240bpm jumps all day if that's what you're only doing. there are plenty of good 180bpm or 200bpm large ass jumps maps that will help train consistency rather than hoping for whack-a-mole to work. of course this analogy is exaggerated as you are aiming pretty well, but being only able to do "fast" jumps rather than slower jumps at 180 or 160bpm just shows a lack of foundation, which will cause problems. if you can do those jumps fine, then go play more then
Railey2

winber1 wrote:

this looks and sounds more like bragging post
say no more.

This IS a bragging post.

Shame on you, Faces3.

I know getting validated feels great, and I bet you wanted people to say how well you are doing, but not like this.

This is possibly one of the most embarrassing threads I've seen so far. I mean.. what a coincidence, right? The video you use to show us your so called "problem", is also your top-play. You play for 3 years, have near 5k pp and need aiming advice. Such aim problems, missing on a .. what.. 7* map, with AR10.3 on the hardest part, while nailing the second hardest part almost perfectly about 8 seconds before that.

Gameplay & Rankings is not the greatest board with the greatest people, and I won't even claim that I'm one of the more helpful people here, but fuck. It still hurts to look at things like this.

Show off somewhere else or actually try to do something that is worthy of getting attention. I promise it'll feel better when the attention you get is actually genuine. This thread is just a cheap shot at getting a people to say how good you are through making a decent play out to be a "problem".

This is not what this board is for. Good thing nobody actually fell for this.
E m i
everyone inversely fell for everything :^)
Railey2
maybe he double deceived mirror reverse tricked us because in reality he just wanted people to post in his thread. Like .. I wouldn't have posted anything if he was honest with us, as others already gave decent advice, but then I saw that he was not honest and needed to call him out.
Infevo
reading. you'll improve with time.
Yuudachi-kun
My problem is I can't acc streams see guys here

Topic Starter

Railey2 wrote:

maybe he double deceived mirror reverse tricked us because in reality he just wanted people to post in his thread. Like .. I wouldn't have posted anything if he was honest with us, as others already gave decent advice, but then I saw that he was not honest and needed to call him out.
yes.

and actually lots of the advice you guys have given me has helped me almost beat my score in combo, so for that i'm grateful. i didn't expect there to be actual advice and for it to get slightly out of hand like this LOL
i expected more posts like this v

Khelly wrote:

winber1
:^)
chainpullz

Khelly wrote:

Endie-

Khelly wrote:

stop leaving your shit videos in threads. >.>
Railey2
Yuudachi-kun

Endie- wrote:

Khelly wrote:

stop leaving your shit videos in threads. >.>

No
Yuudachi-kun
MENDESSSS DT
Railey2
omg Khelly you are such a god well done I don't think you have any problems holy shit I want to be as good as you this is really impressive can you teach me I need your advice how do I get good I dont know I try everything but I can never be as good Khelly you are the second Cookiezi the second coming of Christ wtf mate osu is breaking under your powerful clicks and look at your forearms how strong and trained they are 400BPM bursts man I can't believe it what is going on what is life