forum

Space Channel 5 Final Bosses - SEGA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kosmosuzuki
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 10:44:40 AM

Artist: Space Channel 5 Final Bosses
Title: SEGA
BPM: 142.52
Filesize: 8438kb
Play Time: 07:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (1.14 stars, 192 notes)
Download: Space Channel 5 Final Bosses - SEGA
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
probably one of the longest ones i've done. it's a little iffy in some spots, but hopefully you guy's will like it ^_^'
RogueHiyru
ooook, well first off, awesome L337 presents for using evil ulala as a song but....

song IMO is too long for it to be ranked. maybe it should be split into 2? also the settings is not really...accutate for it's difficulty. i would say normal at best. a hearder version should be made though, i love this!!

timing seems dead on, so i have no complaints. well except the sliders...they seemed out of place :O
Topic Starter
kosmosuzuki

RogueHiyru wrote:

ooook, well first off, awesome L337 presents for using evil ulala as a song but....

song IMO is too long for it to be ranked. maybe it should be split into 2? also the settings is not really...accutate for it's difficulty. i would say normal at best. a hearder version should be made though, i love this!!

timing seems dead on, so i have no complaints. well except the sliders...they seemed out of place :O
yah i had a feeling that the song may be too long for some people. and i'm not a big fan of sliders and they usually cause me trouble. so that's why i tend not to use them. but i don't know why i did :P and having it on normal was my first thought, but then i changed it to hard for some unknown reason XP but yah, i'll split them up somehow. i'm just a little hesitant because everything was all set up perfect. except the sliders XP
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Fraeon
Yup, definitely too long. The sweet spot for a beatmap is around 2-3 minutes.

LuigiHann's idea is good, though.
RogueHiyru

Fraeon wrote:

Yup, definitely too long. The sweet spot for a beatmap is around 2-3 minutes.

LuigiHann's idea is good, though.

almost, i was told anything under 4:30 min is a qualifier in most cases, unless the song seems redundant.

i would say make spil evil and "the boss" into their own songs, also you sooo need to make some BM's ffor Space channel 5 part 2 :O i love the jungle and techno base stages ^^
Topic Starter
kosmosuzuki
guess i made a mistake while i was resubmitting them, oh well, Blank's challenge is named SEGA - Space Channel 5 Bosses [Blank - Normal], Evila's part is called Space Channel 5 - SEGA Final Boss: Evila. here's the link to Evila's: viewtopic.php?t=4460
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.