forum

Multiplayer with friends without losing any ranks

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
Senpaii
At the moment I currently have no better term for this concept other than "Unranked mode" so I'm of course open to recommendations.
Basically what I would like to see is a multiplayer option that gives the opportunity to turn of the ranked system while playing with friends.

For example playing with a friend whose rank is around 100k and one whose rank is 10k.
By playing maps that are recommended for the lower ranked player the higher ranked player would be losing ranks just by playing the map even if he would get SS-Score.

Any further ideas or comments are welcome.
abraker
I think you misunderstand how ranks work. When a player has more pp than you, they have a better rank than you. Therefore to get a better rank you need to get more pp and surpass the players who have more pp than you. You do not loose ranks by loosing or winning a match. You loose ranks because other players are constantly playing and surpassing your pp amount.
My Hand Hurts_old
just few rank does not matter, you can gain it by playing newly ranked map

and there isn't things like " losing rank when playing with lower pp friends ". nope. those number doesn't matter unless you caring so much about pp, " high rank " stuff and keep losing when playing with your friends who has less rank than your. pp is meaningless, try some deathstream or arles's jump, it's more fun than farming pp everyday and spamming tillerino with /r

ignore the number and have some fun with your friends, i swear you won't regret
Mahogany
That isn't how ranks work
jesse1412
How'd you get to rank 7k whilst not knowing that you can never lose pp under normal circumstances.
Bara-
You can always fail at the first few notes so you don't submit the score
Colin
you really don't understand do you