forum

which player has the most clocked hours played

posted
Total Posts
show more
Skybussa

Sylveon wrote:

does this ONLY do playtime (I.E literally 2.6k hours of clicking circles?) or does it count bieng in osu in general?
Quote from the peppster himself:

peppy wrote:

Finally added this one!

Counts total seconds actually spent playing a map (including breaks). Calculated retroactively, factoring in retries, exits and passes to roughly 95% accuracy.
So basically, it calculates the time spent in the song and does not factor in time spent idling in the menus.
Mahogany
Oh wow they added this

This is great
Liiraye

Renji wrote:

Sylveon wrote:

does this ONLY do playtime (I.E literally 2.6k hours of clicking circles?) or does it count bieng in osu in general?
Quote from the peppster himself:

peppy wrote:

Finally added this one!

Counts total seconds actually spent playing a map (including breaks). Calculated retroactively, factoring in retries, exits and passes to roughly 95% accuracy.
So basically, it calculates the time spent in the song and does not factor in time spent idling in the menus.
So my power level is probably 10 times more than 2200 hours considering chats and mapping rip
gregest
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/374950 cough cough, cr1m doesn't have the highest playtime
Endaris
It only seems to work properly for Standard and Taiko though so you lack meaningful comparison between all gamemodes.
ithgyu
i dont think its very accurate
Topic Starter
Sylveon

CptBlackBird wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/374950 cough cough, cr1m doesn't have the highest playtime
wooow
LowAccNoob
It's not accurate at all. I have 900 hours in 5 months which would force me to play 6 hours a day. I never play for more than 3. Rafis and Hvick both have roughly 2k. Cookiezi, regardless of his ban state, has only 39 hours. Wut?
Xyrus_old_1

peppy wrote:

Finally added this one!

II Jelli II wrote:

Typical HR player, thinks 95% accuracy is trash. 8-)
NixXSkate
lol mine seems so low in comparison to my playcount
does this count unranked or no?
Ayesha Altugle
My standard hours is so high. I played more taiko than standard in my career.
LowAccNoob
Play Count: 120,079

Play Time: 1,273 hours

Okay
FuZ

Mahogany wrote:

Oh wow they added this

This is great
if only it worked
Liiraye

Xyrusd0t0 wrote:

peppy wrote:

Finally added this one!

II Jelli II wrote:

Typical HR player, thinks 95% accuracy is trash. 8-)
kek
Yuudachi-kun
Only 613 ranked hours.
chainpullz

NixXSkate wrote:

lol mine seems so low in comparison to my playcount
does this count unranked or no?
Nothing tracks unranked. You have to track it yourself if you want to know (hits, plays, score, etc.).
Yuudachi-kun
Now when people in GNR say "I've been playing for a year" but haven't played jack shit we can say to them "Yeah, you only have fucking 15 hours you retard"
KayKey

Khelly wrote:

Now when people in GNR say "I've been playing for a year" but haven't played jack shit we can say to them "Yeah, you only have fucking 15 hours you retard"
I've been playing for a year :^)

Doesn't feel that good to say that with this amount of hours put in for nothing doe :l
E m i
Play Time: 1,819 hours
Total Hits: 36,977,975
Xyrus_old_1

Khelly wrote:

You have 33 minutes of playtime. Get on my level, n00b! 8-)

Yes, I can see that's your Mania playtime, but I'm still mocking you!
gregest
I only have 293 hours :c
Topic Starter
Sylveon
i went from 1800 hours to 700. seems like everyone else has been downsized to, does that mean its now accurate? if so i am very upset with my 673 hurs >_>
Yuudachi-kun

Sylveon wrote:

i went from 1800 hours to 700. seems like everyone else has been downsized to, does that mean its now accurate? if so i am very upset with my 673 hurs >_>
I went up 60 hours.
chainpullz
It gives credence to my "I don't even play" statement hehehe. Average less than 30 minutes a day and even if my unranked playtime doubles that its still barely an hour each day.