Demetori - Faith is for the Transient People ~ Jehovah's YaH

posted
Total Posts
29
Topic Starter
mr tribble
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 1:49:43 PM

Artist: Demetori
Title: Faith is for the Transient People ~ Jehovah's YaHVeH
Source: Touhou
Tags: Mountain of Faith Kochiya Touhou th10 deathstream RSI
BPM: 110
Filesize: 8018kb
Play Time: 05:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Faithless (7.36 stars, 2391 notes)


Download: Demetori - Faith is for the Transient People ~ Jehovah's YaHVeH
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Huge thank you to everyone who has helped me with this map, it really means a lot :D
modrei_DELETED
i have -1 kudosu :(
CyberX
Here we go my mod
note that everythings here is just my opinons
Wow! this map is great,really, thumps up
tbh i need relax too do the testplay, so all of things below are what i can get with my Relax play, so i dont think it give you any help sorry
i wonder tbh is there any 3digits rank or above can pass this things?

01:28:803 - kind of unimprotant but i think your current position should be here
00:39:440 (6,7,8) - the position is just weird, and ruin the gameplay
00:54:168 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - too far
00:57:986 (6,7,8) - reposition this to x:287 y:303 too make things tidy and make the gap between this 3 00:57:713 (5,6,7,8,1) not to far
01:02:963 (2,3) - the spaceing here is quiet confuseing, includeing the next parts
01:28:122 - there is something here
01:50:894 (2,3,4) - the spaceing with this slider 01:50:622 (1) is just to much
02:29:895 - there is something here hitcirle could work
02:30:168 - ^
03:57:713 (1,2,3) - you could make this things a little more cruve too improve it visually

Thanks in advance for choosing my ModQ
Come again next time
Topic Starter
mr tribble

tehbluetwo wrote:

Next freedom dive :lol:
Lol
Topic Starter
mr tribble

CyberX wrote:

Here we go my mod
note that everythings here is just my opinons
Wow! this map is great,really, thumps up
tbh i need relax too do the testplay, so all of things below are what i can get with my Relax play, so i dont think it give you any help sorry
i wonder tbh is there any 3digits rank or above can pass this things?

01:28:803 - kind of unimprotant but i think your current position should be here Where?
00:39:440 (6,7,8) - the position is just weird, and ruin the gameplay I was attemtping to emphasise the change in Beat Snap, so I am going to leave it as it is for now.
00:54:168 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - too far Fixed
00:57:986 (6,7,8) - reposition this to x:287 y:303 too make things tidy and make the gap between this 3 00:57:713 (5,6,7,8,1) not to far I, personally, do not see how that distance is too far, not changed
01:02:963 (2,3) - the spaceing here is quiet confuseing, includeing the next parts I did this because I did not like the look of having the double directly under/overlapping the end of the slider, I kept the spacing of this pattern consistent throughout the map, so I do not think that it will be that big of an issue, no change atm
01:28:122 - there is something here While yes, there is a sound there, I am trying to emphasize the very much stronger sounds on 01:27:985 (2,3,4) - no change
01:50:894 (2,3,4) - the spaceing with this slider 01:50:622 (1) is just to much I am sorry, but I do not see how it is too much, especially considering the overall difficulty of this map, no change
02:29:895 - there is something here hitcirle could work While yes, there is a sound there, Those are sounds that I feel would be uneccesary to capture with hit circles, I like leaving little pauses like this (when the music allows it) because I like the effect of going from a small pause immediatly back into the chorus of the song. Also it is one of the few breaks in this map and I would like to keep it for that reason as well, as a courtesy to the players. No change
02:30:168 - ^ ^
03:57:713 (1,2,3) - you could make this things a little more cruve too improve it visually k


Thanks in advance for choosing my ModQ
Come again next time
Thanks again for the mod man, your mod, though small, did get me thinking again and led to me changing other parts of the maps, thank you for your input :D
not very smart
Okay here we go with a mod

Hopefully it's not completely useless, but feel free to literally discard any of my suggestions

00:39:440 (6,7,8) - maybe make this spaced evenly between the repeat slider and long slider after? (or maybe something like in furioso melodia where it jumps from on top of the slider track to the slider head)
00:39:713 (1) - extend slider for another 1/2 beat?
00:42:168 (2,3,4,5,6) - jumps seem too large for this part
01:12:031 (4,5,6) - i feel like these hitsounds are kinda loud in comparison to the corresponding part in the song, maybe try making the sliderends quieter
01:36:440 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - why is this so spaced o_o
02:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - i feel like this stream is spaced more for no apparent reason, maybe make it the same spacing as the couple of streams before
02:06:168 (4) - slider instead because guitar? it seems you're mapping more of the guitar in this section
02:23:213 (4,5,6,7,8) - maybe its just a personal thing but i would stack these notes completely or space them further (at least 0.9x ds), right now the partial overlap makes them seem kind of like doubles (could just be me)
02:29:349 (1) - extend this slider to the white tick?
02:47:895 (1,1) - the way this slider leads into the circle is kinda close, i think extending the slider to replace the first circle would work better
03:00:781 - shorten slider and replace the slider end with a circle instead
03:38:622 (5,6,7,8) - scale these down a little, they're somewhat extreme as they are
03:48:531 (8) - seems like nothing there in the song
03:52:122 (9,10) - are these intentionally offset a little?
04:16:259 - i think it'd be okay to increase the jumps a little more in this section, right now they're kinda weak compared to other jumps in the map when imo this is the strongest point in the song

overall maybe have more repeat sliders instead of triples in the non-kiai?

very nice map, i hope you can get it ranked :)
Topic Starter
mr tribble

Flezlin wrote:

Okay here we go with a mod

Hopefully it's not completely useless, but feel free to literally discard any of my suggestions

00:39:440 (6,7,8) - maybe make this spaced evenly between the repeat slider and long slider after? (or maybe something like in furioso melodia where it jumps from on top of the slider track to the slider head) fixed spacing
00:39:713 (1) - extend slider for another 1/2 beat? fixed
00:42:168 (2,3,4,5,6) - jumps seem too large for this part Ok, I will try and think of a different pattern (not a huge fan of the current pattern anymore anyways xD
01:12:031 (4,5,6) - i feel like these hitsounds are kinda loud in comparison to the corresponding part in the song, maybe try making the sliderends quieter tbh I have not really done much with hitsounds yet, I am not that great with them xD but I will try and fix
01:36:440 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - why is this so spaced o_o sudden change in perceived pace of music,, done by change in sound. I interpreted it as sounding faster so I increased ds a little to match
02:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - i feel like this stream is spaced more for no apparent reason, maybe make it the same spacing as the couple of streams before Fixed
02:06:168 (4) - slider instead because guitar? it seems you're mapping more of the guitar in this section I see what you mean, but I will put slider 02:06:304 - because that is the stronger sound
02:23:213 (4,5,6,7,8) - maybe its just a personal thing but i would stack these notes completely or space them further (at least 0.9x ds), right now the partial overlap makes them seem kind of like doubles (could just be me) personally, I misread 2 notes stacked as doubles more because that is how I most see them, so I would personally prefer to leave them as they are. Hopefully players will be able to tell additionally by the way the notes are arraigned in the music previous to this little section
02:29:349 (1) - extend this slider to the white tick? done
02:47:895 (1,1) - the way this slider leads into the circle is kinda close, i think extending the slider to replace the first circle would work better I disagree because the sound on the first note is so strong, it would not make as much sense to have a slider end on it
03:00:781 - shorten slider and replace the slider end with a circle instead changed, but I used a repeating slider over circles
03:38:622 (5,6,7,8) - scale these down a little, they're somewhat extreme as they are scaled down slightly
03:48:531 (8) - seems like nothing there in the song slow down to 25%, i hear a drum beat
03:52:122 (9,10) - are these intentionally offset a little? as far as I can tell they are not, maybe you saw this before I recently updated it?
04:16:259 - i think it'd be okay to increase the jumps a little more in this section, right now they're kinda weak compared to other jumps in the map when imo this is the strongest point in the song being a stream intensive map, I did not feel comfortable mapping really hard jumps all over the place, however, I do recognize that they should probably be slightly larger considering bpm and arrangement in the song, particularly in this section. I will change.

overall maybe have more repeat sliders instead of triples in the non-kiai?I have already changed a portion of tripples to slides, I do not feel like converting more atm unless others see it as a major problem

very nice map, i hope you can get it ranked :)THANKS!!!!!
Thanks for the mod :D
egg and cheese
m4m as promised
sorry for the delay, but I've had a busy week because of visiting/getting visited, hope this is soon enough still

  • Faithless
  1. 00:00:441 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - idk I don't feel like these should be 1/2 sliders but 1/1 sliders, due to the sound lacking over here, making this feel awkward and overmapped in a way
  2. 00:11:350 (1,2) - Meh these 2 have to be further away from eachother to keep the spacing consistent (I'm not saying that it shouldn't be a blanket!)
  3. 00:14:622 (5,6) - Place (6) directly under (5) because it looks nicer
  4. 00:14:622 (5,6) - Ugly overlap, try to fix this
  5. 00:26:077 (7,8) - Not sure if this is needed, seems overdone
  6. 00:39:440 (6) - At least put a NC here to suggest the 1/3, tho I'd even make the spacing bigger so that it's more clear. Struggled reading this when playing
  7. 00:41:622 (2,3,4) - Since the song is not intense yet, there's no reason for the player to have to tap 1/8s, also I wouldn't put any 1/8s to tap in a map when the bpm is 150+ because playability
  8. 00:47:077 (6,7,8) - Why is (8) oddly spaced compared to (6,7)?
  9. 00:48:440 (1,5) - Fix the overlap here, it can be improved
  10. 00:52:259 (8) - You can put a NC here because of the stream jump, tho not needed. Just a suggestion
  11. 00:56:895 (4) - Are you 100% sure that this isn't just a normal triple? Yes I listened to the song at 50%
  12. 01:01:054 (9,10,11,12,13,14,15,1) - (9,10) doesn't seem to fit the curve happening here, tryna fix that
  13. You can map stuff at 01:02:077 - and 01:02:350 - to keep up with the guitar, just simple notes that don't even have to be overlapped
  14. 01:09:986 (6) - NC here because you're starting a stream!
  15. 01:15:577 (9,1) - The sudden slow spacing here is kinda suprising when playing and made me sliderbreak several times, try to increase the spacing
  16. 01:23:486 (2,3,4) - To keep this fun, you can try to do something a little like this, same goes for the other triples. Make the jumps equal too in this section
  17. 01:27:713 (1,2) - Try to put (2) in the direction (1) is heading for the looks
  18. 01:38:622 (1) - Please Please PLEASE remove the whistle from the slider body x.x it kills my ears. Same for the other sliders
  19. 01:46:803 (5,1) - Overlap could be improved
  20. 01:56:349 (5,9,13) - NC on all of these to make the corners more clear to read
  21. 02:01:803 (5,6) - Decrease the spacing here, no reason for it to be this much higher than the spacing in the stream yaknow, still 1/4 things
  22. 02:05:349 (1,2) - I'd place (2) like this to make it more readable
  23. 02:16:259 (1,2,3) - This kind of triples feel weird with return sliders, tryna make the spacing of it normal (maybe curve it to (4) too)
  24. 02:18:849 (1) - Can't find a reason myself to put a NC here :?
  25. 02:23:759 (8,1,2,3) - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please don't do this, spacing has to be waaaaaaaaaaaaay higher because this is just a no go, the overlap change of 1/2 to 1/4
  26. 02:47:895 (1) - I'd make the curve more so that it's a turn-around question mark-->? mirrored horizontally
  27. 02:53:077 (8,9,10) - OVERLAP GONE WRONG!!!
  28. 03:00:304 (4) - This kinda has to be reworked, the mirroring is not done correctly :?
  29. 03:01:668 (11,12,13) - I don't get why you put in these weird things in your streams, nothing in the song indicates that the sound got weaker, so please just don't do it then ;w;
  30. 03:08:713 (1,2,3,4) - Make this more like a triangle, makes it more clear that it's a 1/3 section
  31. 03:20:349 (7) - Point this towards (8) :P
  32. 03:30:986 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - To have some fun, you can start this with stupidly high spacing and and with a really small one, if you know what I mean. Makes it feel like this part of the song is ending, which is what is happening right here!
  33. 03:31:531 (1,1) - Between these notes, to keep drain time logical, try to map a little to the guitar
  34. 03:34:599 (2,3,4,1) - A 4tap doesn't quite suit this situation well, try to make it a 5tap instead
  35. 03:34:940 (2,4) - Maybe you could improve your blanket here
  36. 03:39:577 (7,8,9) - Uh maybe fix the random spacing in here, seems really random
  37. 03:48:577 (9) - Start this at the time of (8) so that the transaction doesn't feel awkward when doing so
  38. 04:24:986 (1,2,3,4) - Blanket!
  39. 04:40:531 (2,3,4) - To make this more fun, try something a bit like this, because putting everything in a line is boringggggg
  40. 04:53:622 (5,6) - Don't stack these, is very confusing when playing

kinda put an overall thing here, most mistakes are done more throughout the map and you can find them yourself i think :P
if any questions hit me up asap plzz
only pointed the aethetics things out that i felt like were important, for a full aethetics check get someone else

glhf ranking this! (if that's your goal)

When replying to mods, try to use 3 colours at least:
1 for the thing you agree with
1 for everything you decline
1 for anything else (doubting, done something else, reacting to what people said, confusion)

makes it easier for modders to understand what you're saying :3
Topic Starter
mr tribble

HighTec wrote:

m4m as promised
sorry for the delay, but I've had a busy week because of visiting/getting visited, hope this is soon enough still no problem :3

  • Faithless
  1. 00:00:441 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - idk I don't feel like these should be 1/2 sliders but 1/1 sliders, due to the sound lacking over here, making this feel awkward and overmapped in a way I personally dont think so because if I made them 1/1 then there would be a sound in the middle of the slider and I do not feel like haping that, no change for now
  2. 00:11:350 (1,2) - Meh these 2 have to be further away from eachother to keep the spacing consistent (I'm not saying that it shouldn't be a blanket!) made it a little further
  3. 00:14:622 (5,6) - Place (6) directly under (5) because it looks nicer not exactly sure if you meant under the slider end or the start of the slider but I prefer it how it is over either of those two options
  4. 00:14:622 (5,6) - Ugly overlap, try to fix this overlap???
  5. 00:26:077 (7,8) - Not sure if this is needed, seems overdone I wanted it because it shows a change in the sounds and also because i think that considering the difficulty of the map as a whole it is not over done, no change for now
  6. 00:39:440 (6) - At least put a NC here to suggest the 1/3, tho I'd even make the spacing bigger so that it's more clear. Struggled reading this when playing will do
  7. 00:41:622 (2,3,4) - Since the song is not intense yet, there's no reason for the player to have to tap 1/8s, also I wouldn't put any 1/8s to tap in a map when the bpm is 150+ because playability b-but those are 1/6 :C
  8. 00:47:077 (6,7,8) - Why is (8) oddly spaced compared to (6,7)? the ds is the same, just looks slightly different
  9. 00:48:440 (1,5) - Fix the overlap here, it can be improved
  10. 00:52:259 (8) - You can put a NC here because of the stream jump, tho not needed. Just a suggestion might as well
  11. 00:56:895 (4) - Are you 100% sure that this isn't just a normal triple? Yes I listened to the song at 50% yes, listen to it at 25%
  12. 01:01:054 (9,10,11,12,13,14,15,1) - (9,10) doesn't seem to fit the curve happening here, tryna fix that angled it a little differently, not exactly sure what the problem was before though :/
  13. You can map stuff at 01:02:077 - and 01:02:350 - to keep up with the guitar, just simple notes that don't even have to be overlapped i would prefer to leave it as a little break
  14. 01:09:986 (6) - NC here because you're starting a stream! I personally do not think that it needs to have a NC atm
  15. 01:15:577 (9,1) - The sudden slow spacing here is kinda suprising when playing and made me sliderbreak several times, try to increase the spacing increased spacing
  16. 01:23:486 (2,3,4) - To keep this fun, you can try to do something a little like this, same goes for the other triples. Make the jumps equal too in this section good idea :D
  17. 01:27:713 (1,2) - Try to put (2) in the direction (1) is heading for the looks fixed
  18. 01:38:622 (1) - Please Please PLEASE remove the whistle from the slider body x.x it kills my ears. Same for the other sliders accidental, fixed
  19. 01:46:803 (5,1) - Overlap could be improved changed section
  20. 01:56:349 (5,9,13) - NC on all of these to make the corners more clear to read k
  21. 02:01:803 (5,6) - Decrease the spacing here, no reason for it to be this much higher than the spacing in the stream yaknow, still 1/4 things k
  22. 02:05:349 (1,2) - I'd place (2) like this to make it more readable k
  23. 02:16:259 (1,2,3) - This kind of triples feel weird with return sliders, tryna make the spacing of it normal (maybe curve it to (4) too) changed section
  24. 02:18:849 (1) - Can't find a reason myself to put a NC here :?accidental, changed
  25. 02:23:759 (8,1,2,3) - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please don't do this, spacing has to be waaaaaaaaaaaaay higher because this is just a no go, the overlap change of 1/2 to 1/4 i am just keeping the pattern consistent, if other people point this out as well I will consider changing it
  26. 02:47:895 (1) - I'd make the curve more so that it's a turn-around question mark-->? mirrored horizontally i dont think slightly changing the slider shape is really all that important, no change for now
  27. 02:53:077 (8,9,10) - OVERLAP GONE WRONG!!! b-but it is not really overlapping anything :/
  28. 03:00:304 (4) - This kinda has to be reworked, the mirroring is not done correctly :?changed it, not sure if new one is mirrored properly as well, but i think it is better
  29. 03:01:668 (11,12,13) - I don't get why you put in these weird things in your streams, nothing in the song indicates that the sound got weaker, so please just don't do it then ;w; I'll think about it
  30. 03:08:713 (1,2,3,4) - Make this more like a triangle, makes it more clear that it's a 1/3 section I do not really think that that is necessary, it is already significantly more spaced and NC so hopefully it wont seem that sudden
  31. 03:20:349 (7) - Point this towards (8) :Pangled it a little more
  32. 03:30:986 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - To have some fun, you can start this with stupidly high spacing and and with a really small one, if you know what I mean. Makes it feel like this part of the song is ending, which is what is happening right here! hmmm, good idea, I'll give it a go :3
  33. 03:31:531 (1,1) - Between these notes, to keep drain time logical, try to map a little to the guitar I would really prefer to leave this tiny break until multiple people tell me change
  34. 03:34:599 (2,3,4,1) - A 4tap doesn't quite suit this situation well, try to make it a 5tap instead do not really understand, there are only 4 sounds there :/
  35. 03:34:940 (2,4) - Maybe you could improve your blanket here think i fixed
  36. 03:39:577 (7,8,9) - Uh maybe fix the random spacing in here, seems really random thank you, that was accidental
  37. 03:48:577 (9) - Start this at the time of (8) so that the transaction doesn't feel awkward when doing so
  38. 04:24:986 (1,2,3,4) - Blanket! fixed
  39. 04:40:531 (2,3,4) - To make this more fun, try something a bit like this, because putting everything in a line is boringggggg fixed
  40. 04:53:622 (5,6) - Don't stack these, is very confusing when playing
I prefer it how it is now, sorry

kinda put an overall thing here, most mistakes are done more throughout the map and you can find them yourself i think :Pyeah, Thank you for all the tips, I will definently be looking at other parts of the maps for similar mistakes :3
if any questions hit me up asap plzz kk :D
only pointed the aethetics things out that i felt like were important, for a full aethetics check get someone else

glhf ranking this! (if that's your goal) kinda, would be nice but I am in no hurry, thaks :D

When replying to mods, try to use 3 colours at least:
1 for the thing you agree with
1 for everything you decline
1 for anything else (doubting, done something else, reacting to what people said, confusion)

makes it easier for modders to understand what you're saying :3
pishifat
understanding concepts > adjusting specific timestamps
mostly because copy pasting every instance of a concern is lol

00:08:622 (7,1) - when u got a build up with everything prior to this, largest spacing into the climax = most emphasis. dont want this baby spacing
00:29:350 (2,4) - 00:30:441 (5,1) - a more general thing that applies to like a lot of stuff: if you're gonna structure your map to use overlaps, try to keep the overlaps visually the same (unless there's some actual reason not to). clean overlaps from some unrelated map if explanation isnt clear
00:41:622 (2,3,4) - if you're gonna snap anything on 1/6, make it obvious that it's 1/6:( cant tell the difference between this and 1/4 based on spacing or anything, so your best choice may be to like not click the 1/6 and repeatslider instead
00:43:395 (5) - clicking on the end of a phrase > sliderend. so like just doing another triple in thi scase
00:44:350 (2,3,4) - 00:44:895 (6,7,8) - if you're going for curves on triples, make it more clear. when it's like 2 pixels off from being straight it looks more like a mistake (oh also the spacing on the second triple is screwedl ol)
similarly for streams p much everywhere, if you're going for ordinary curves, try to make them as circular as possible. looks super messy when every stream is like a lopsided curve. really easy way to check how accurate a curve is is by comparing it with a slider on start/end positions blablabla
00:56:895 (4,1,2) - sliderbodies indicating what kind of movement you want a player to make is kinda important. while someone playing this would probably just move their cursor like this, indicating that with your mapping is how to avoid not-so-intuitive design. (there are of course ways to make that kind of stuff natural, but you'll figure that out if you keep mapping probably lolz)
01:05:486 (4) - 01:42:167 (2) - melody sound on tail tho:( should be clicking that like you do every time after this:(
01:19:531 (9) - this happens in a billion places but when you're changing spacing midstream like this to show intensity changes, new comboing the start of the spacing change = bueno
01:24:031 (8,9) - tbh when doing a somewhat confusing rhythm, having spacing indicate rhythm gets more important. like 01:24:986 (3,4,5) - is good with its tinyness for 1/4 so doing similar size for this one is good. the 1/4 jumps from 01:23:350 (1,4) - are okay too cuz everyone understands 1/4 sliderjumps by this point int he map
01:48:167 (7) - 01:51:713 (1) - and otherstuff: dont really get what you're doing with slidershapes. ordinarily maps use some base slidershapes as stuff for anything generic (so like in your case regular curves/straight stuff) then fancy shapes for anything needing emphasis, but like u got some fancy shapes in places where there is nothing fancy i dont get it
01:54:917 (16,1,2,3) - 01:59:281 (16,1,2,3) - 04:53:554 (4,5,6,7) - might wanna look at how stacks affect spacing cuz these are lol
02:02:758 (2) - u fucked up. also if you wanted to make people not assume these were 1/2, sliders can do that ez
02:04:259 (1,4) - a e s t h e t i c s what is placement if you're going for a blanket thing do that:(
02:05:759 - melody guitar thing and u dont even click o k
02:07:259 (5) - while it's clear what you're following, changing object density without musical indication doesnt make much sense lol
02:21:031 (3) - 03:37:122 (2,3) - 04:51:713 (3) - spacing tho. so easily interpretable as 1/2 when everything is so huge. overlaps/stacks are usually best for unexpected 1/1 since it forces looking at approach circles, but new comboing 3 is the easy way out
02:53:077 (8,9,10) - 03:52:122 (9,10,1,2,3) - pls
03:07:940 (2,3,4) - gonna have to make rhythm more clear. largely spaced anything is gonna be interpreted as 1/2 after 03:07:804 (1,2) - so like yea
03:30:440 (1,2) - 1/3 tho. assuming you use some sort of intuitive rhythm where you click on white ticks, it should be easy to tell that 03:30:986 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - is 1/3 too.
03:35:895 (1,2) - 1/2 spacing that's lower than slider velocity ew. because of how people move past the sliderend they're essentially gonna be on 234 when the slider ends meaning awk stop in movement. larger spacing like u do everywhere else tho doesnt do that so its ni c e
03:47:622 (11) - tbh indicate that it's 1/3 better. starting 11 12 13 as a 1/3 reverse then going with a spaced stream for 03:47:895 (1) - is how to do that (since you used spaced streams to indicate 1/3 a minute ago)
03:48:531 (8) - also ending the 1/3 thing on a white tick that's transitioning to 1/4 confusingaf
03:49:736 (9,10) - seeing a couple of these spacing things and im really doubting how intentional they are now g
04:31:872 (6) - strongest sound on the tail of a 1/4 slider right ok ok ok ok u know what to do

!!
Topic Starter
mr tribble

pishifat wrote:

understanding concepts > adjusting specific timestamps
mostly because copy pasting every instance of a concern is lol

00:08:622 (7,1) - when u got a build up with everything prior to this, largest spacing into the climax = most emphasis. dont want this baby spacing ok, got it
00:29:350 (2,4) - 00:30:441 (5,1) - a more general thing that applies to like a lot of stuff: if you're gonna structure your map to use overlaps, try to keep the overlaps visually the same (unless there's some actual reason not to). clean overlaps from some unrelated map if explanation isnt clear ok, ill look through the rest of the map as well, thanks
00:41:622 (2,3,4) - if you're gonna snap anything on 1/6, make it obvious that it's 1/6:( cant tell the difference between this and 1/4 based on spacing or anything, so your best choice may be to like not click the 1/6 and repeatslider instead point taken
00:43:395 (5) - clicking on the end of a phrase > sliderend. so like just doing another triple in thi scase k
00:44:350 (2,3,4) - 00:44:895 (6,7,8) - if you're going for curves on triples, make it more clear. when it's like 2 pixels off from being straight it looks more like a mistake (oh also the spacing on the second triple is screwedl ol) k
similarly for streams p much everywhere, if you're going for ordinary curves, try to make them as circular as possible. looks super messy when every stream is like a lopsided curve. really easy way to check how accurate a curve is is by comparing it with a slider on start/end positions blablabla k, never thought of checking it that way, thanks
00:56:895 (4,1,2) - sliderbodies indicating what kind of movement you want a player to make is kinda important. while someone playing this would probably just move their cursor like this, indicating that with your mapping is how to avoid not-so-intuitive design. (there are of course ways to make that kind of stuff natural, but you'll figure that out if you keep mapping probably lolz) ok, think i fixed it :3
01:05:486 (4) - 01:42:167 (2) - melody sound on tail tho:( should be clicking that like you do every time after this:( not 100% what you mean there, purely because i thought i was pretty consistent with that patterns usage Edit: figured out want you meant, fixed issue
01:19:531 (9) - this happens in a billion places but when you're changing spacing midstream like this to show intensity changes, new comboing the start of the spacing change = bueno fixed
01:24:031 (8,9) - tbh when doing a somewhat confusing rhythm, having spacing indicate rhythm gets more important. like 01:24:986 (3,4,5) - is good with its tinyness for 1/4 so doing similar size for this one is good. the 1/4 jumps from 01:23:350 (1,4) - are okay too cuz everyone understands 1/4 sliderjumps by this point int he map increased ds b/t 01:24:031 (8,9) -
01:48:167 (7) - 01:51:713 (1) - and otherstuff: dont really get what you're doing with slidershapes. ordinarily maps use some base slidershapes as stuff for anything generic (so like in your case regular curves/straight stuff) then fancy shapes for anything needing emphasis, but like u got some fancy shapes in places where there is nothing fancy i dont get it tbh i dont remember why i put them like that, since those are the only 2 like that.....strange, fixed
01:54:917 (16,1,2,3) - 01:59:281 (16,1,2,3) - 04:53:554 (4,5,6,7) - might wanna look at how stacks affect spacing cuz these are lol i fix
02:02:758 (2) - u fucked up. also if you wanted to make people not assume these were 1/2, sliders can do that ez woops
02:04:259 (1,4) - a e s t h e t i c s what is placement if you're going for a blanket thing do that:( fixed :3
02:05:759 - melody guitar thing and u dont even click o k i was originally following only the drums until someone pointed out i should follow the guitar 02:06:304 (5) - and i just forgot, i fix
02:07:259 (5) - while it's clear what you're following, changing object density without musical indication doesnt make much sense lol i suppose, ill fix
02:21:031 (3) - 03:37:122 (2,3) - 04:51:713 (3) - spacing tho. so easily interpretable as 1/2 when everything is so huge. overlaps/stacks are usually best for unexpected 1/1 since it forces looking at approach circles, but new comboing 3 is the easy way out fixed
02:53:077 (8,9,10) - 03:52:122 (9,10,1,2,3) - pls lol, fixed
03:07:940 (2,3,4) - gonna have to make rhythm more clear. largely spaced anything is gonna be interpreted as 1/2 after 03:07:804 (1,2) - so like yea fixed, thanks for the suggestion
03:30:440 (1,2) - 1/3 tho. assuming you use some sort of intuitive rhythm where you click on white ticks, it should be easy to tell that 03:30:986 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - is 1/3 too. fixed, thanks
03:35:895 (1,2) - 1/2 spacing that's lower than slider velocity ew. because of how people move past the sliderend they're essentially gonna be on 234 when the slider ends meaning awk stop in movement. larger spacing like u do everywhere else tho doesnt do that so its ni c e fixed
03:47:622 (11) - tbh indicate that it's 1/3 better. starting 11 12 13 as a 1/3 reverse then going with a spaced stream for 03:47:895 (1) - is how to do that (since you used spaced streams to indicate 1/3 a minute ago) fixed
03:48:531 (8) - also ending the 1/3 thing on a white tick that's transitioning to 1/4 confusingaf gotcha, fixed
03:49:736 (9,10) - seeing a couple of these spacing things and im really doubting how intentional they are now g they are not, ill have to look through the rest of the map, thanks for pointing it out
04:31:872 (6) - strongest sound on the tail of a 1/4 slider right ok ok ok ok u know what to do fixed

!!!!
Thank you so much for the mod, this will help me fix a lot of my technical issues that I could not see by myself :3
DeRandom Otaku


General

  1. Choose combo colors

Faithless

  1. 00:16:531 (3) - move right , Place it exactly under 00:16:259 (2) -
  2. 00:17:895 (1,4) - their ends arent stacked properly
  3. 00:43:531 - i wonder why u didnt map this part
  4. 01:20:486 (3,4,5) - move this to right in a way that 01:20:622 (5) - makes blanket with 01:20:077 (1) -
  5. 02:05:077 (3) - move to 342,179
  6. 02:05:622 (2) - u forgot clap
  7. 02:13:668 (8,1) - their ends arent stacked properly
  8. 02:23:759 (8,1) - they are tooooo close ._.
  9. 02:36:440 (5) - move it up so that it wont touch 02:35:895 (1) -
  10. 02:43:531 (1,5) - make proper blanket
  11. 02:49:668 (5) - u should add nc here or people might think that 02:49:395 (4,5) - this is a 1/2 jump
  12. 03:00:304 (4) - Try to be more creative , you could make something more stylish that will match the song better
  13. 03:02:895 (4) - add nc here like in the rest of the pattern
  14. 03:10:804 (1,4) - their ends arent stacked properly
  15. 03:30:440 (1,2) - this is not right imo .w. 03:30:440 (1) - remove 1 repeat from this and add repeat to this 03:30:781 (2) - making both equal in length
  16. 03:48:622 (9) - add nc on this or this 03:48:781 (10) - .... Its a must to signal the players 1/4 quadstream after doing 1/3 streams
  17. 03:52:122 (9,10,1,2,3) - this stack is all messed up , fix it
  18. 04:39:577 (4) - did u accidently add clap on this or was it on purpose?


Well Thats all from me ~ and in my queue u said that you arent sure about getting this ranked but i m , This map has alot of potential and its a really good map , Please keep on trying

GL!~
Topic Starter
mr tribble

DeRandom Otaku wrote:



General

  1. Choose combo colors
do i have to? ;_;

Faithless

  1. 00:16:531 (3) - move right , Place it exactly under 00:16:259 (2) - fixed
  2. 00:17:895 (1,4) - their ends arent stacked properly fixed
  3. 00:43:531 - i wonder why u didnt map this part only thing i could think of for this was a spinner and I did not feel like it, plus I like haveing little pauses because I like the effect of them when playing
  4. 01:20:486 (3,4,5) - move this to right in a way that 01:20:622 (5) - makes blanket with 01:20:077 (1) - fixed
  5. 02:05:077 (3) - move to 342,179 k
  6. 02:05:622 (2) - u forgot clap o, thanks
  7. 02:13:668 (8,1) - their ends arent stacked properly fixed
  8. 02:23:759 (8,1) - they are tooooo close ._. b-but it is the same pattern as previous ;_; Edit: on second thought, ill move it
  9. 02:36:440 (5) - move it up so that it wont touch 02:35:895 (1) - k
  10. 02:43:531 (1,5) - make proper blanket done :3
  11. 02:49:668 (5) - u should add nc here or people might think that 02:49:395 (4,5) - this is a 1/2 jump fixed
  12. 03:00:304 (4) - Try to be more creative , you could make something more stylish that will match the song better changed slider shape
  13. 03:02:895 (4) - add nc here like in the rest of the pattern dont know how i missed this, thanks, fixed
  14. 03:10:804 (1,4) - their ends arent stacked properly fixed
  15. 03:30:440 (1,2) - this is not right imo .w. 03:30:440 (1) - remove 1 repeat from this and add repeat to this 03:30:781 (2) - making both equal in length fixed
  16. 03:48:622 (9) - add nc on this or this 03:48:781 (10) - .... Its a must to signal the players 1/4 quadstream after doing 1/3 streams fixed
  17. 03:52:122 (9,10,1,2,3) - this stack is all messed up , fix it fixed
  18. 04:39:577 (4) - did u accidently add clap on this or was it on purpose?
accident, removed

Well Thats all from me ~ and in my queue u said that you arent sure about getting this ranked but i m , This map has alot of potential and its a really good map , Please keep on trying thank you so much, that honestly means a lot <3

GL!~
- Frontier -

Hello ~ From my modding queue


Fast check :cry:

[Faithless]
00:39:168 (5) - IMO move to 152|336 for balanced DS
00:52:259 (8) - I think NC here is better cuz you start new stream here
00:59:895 (8) - ^
03:31:531 (1,1) - Better make art sliders here cuz it's break too long

Well.. Good luck :D
no kds plz
Topic Starter
mr tribble

- Frontier - wrote:

Hello ~ From my modding queue


Fast check :cry:

[Faithless]
00:39:168 (5) - IMO move to 152|336 for balanced DS i think it looks better as is and I did that spacing on purpose, so no change for now
00:52:259 (8) - I think NC here is better cuz you start new stream here k
00:59:895 (8) - ^ ^
03:31:531 (1,1) - Better make art sliders here cuz it's break too long considering the song difficutly, i would rather leave it as a break for now, just to be nice. And I do not really feel like mapping that section unless I really have to

Well.. Good luck :DThanks :D
no kds plz:c
thanks for mod :D
CaffeAmericano
Hi Tribble

  1. 00:39:440 (1,2,3,1) - Consider making 1,2, and 3 circular - i.e. make them equal distancce from the green 1. ( http://puu.sh/p8sVj/9306a4c14c.jpg )
  2. 00:39:713 (1,1) -
  3. 00:48:168 (8) - 00:56:895 (4) - I'm not sure why this one is 1/6 while similar ones (00:45:986 (8,9,10) - ) are 1/4. I think following drum is more natural. consider changing to 1/4.
  4. 00:48:440 (1,5) - IMO, something that almost look like blanket but isn't really is worse than something that clearly wasn't meant to be one. Consider making them a good blanket :3
  5. 00:49:531 (1,5) - consider copy paste rotate to make them same shape
  6. 00:52:122 (7,8) - After a "jump" in the stream, I think it's good idea to give a twist in the flow (e.g. change direction) not really a good example but something that should be enough to get my meaning across :3... I like what you've done at 01:00:168 (12,13) - better. I have the same opinion on most of the similar instances on your map
  7. 00:59:214 (10,1) - I think this is not a very good flow. Music takes a turn at 00:59:350 (1) - so I'd expect a break in flow. But you've made a straight line from 00:59:077 (8,9,10) - to 00:59:350 (1) -
  8. 01:14:486 (7,3,4,5) - 01:14:350 (5,6,7,2) - It's a very minor aesthetic detail, but it would be better if 01:14:350 (5,6,7) - formed a better blanket for 01:14:759 (2) - and 01:14:895 (3,4,5) - formed a better blanket for 01:14:486 (7) -
  9. 01:41:622 (10,11,12) - I think stacking these to the tail of 01:40:940 (3) - will give you better flow at 01:41:486 (9,10) -
  10. 01:42:372 (1,2) - blanket could be better
  11. 01:48:440 (1,7) - consider stacking
  12. 01:47:349 (1,7,6) - ^
  13. 02:05:486 - I think it would be better if this was clickable because it has strong beat
  14. 02:05:759 (3) - Weak beat, large jump, 02:05:895 (4,5) - stronger beat, smaller jump


I ran out of time :x
Best of luck!
Topic Starter
mr tribble

CaffeAmericano wrote:

Hi Tribble :3 o/

  1. 00:39:440 (1,2,3,1) - Consider making 1,2, and 3 circular - i.e. make them equal distancce from the green 1. ( http://puu.sh/p8sVj/9306a4c14c.jpg ) fixed
  2. 00:39:713 (1,1) - ?
  3. 00:48:168 (8) - 00:56:895 (4) - I'm not sure why this one is 1/6 while similar ones (00:45:986 (8,9,10) - ) are 1/4. I think following drum is more natural. consider changing to 1/4. while they are not technically 1/4, listen on 25%, i do not see a problem changing them just to fit the rest of the map, so i guess ill change it
  4. 00:48:440 (1,5) - IMO, something that almost look like blanket but isn't really is worse than something that clearly wasn't meant to be one. Consider making them a good blanket :3 changed section
  5. 00:49:531 (1,5) - consider copy paste rotate to make them same shape ^
  6. 00:52:122 (7,8) - After a "jump" in the stream, I think it's good idea to give a twist in the flow (e.g. change direction) not really a good example but something that should be enough to get my meaning across :3... I like what you've done at 01:00:168 (12,13) - better. I have the same opinion on most of the similar instances on your map will look into it
  7. 00:59:214 (10,1) - I think this is not a very good flow. Music takes a turn at 00:59:350 (1) - so I'd expect a break in flow. But you've made a straight line from 00:59:077 (8,9,10) - to 00:59:350 (1) - think i fixed
  8. 01:14:486 (7,3,4,5) - 01:14:350 (5,6,7,2) - It's a very minor aesthetic detail, but it would be better if 01:14:350 (5,6,7) - formed a better blanket for 01:14:759 (2) - and 01:14:895 (3,4,5) - formed a better blanket for 01:14:486 (7) - think i fixed
  9. 01:41:622 (10,11,12) - I think stacking these to the tail of 01:40:940 (3) - will give you better flow at 01:41:486 (9,10) - changed
  10. 01:42:372 (1,2) - blanket could be better kk
  11. 01:48:440 (1,7) - consider stacking k
  12. 01:47:349 (1,7,6) - ^ ^
  13. 02:05:486 - I think it would be better if this was clickable because it has strong beat fixed
  14. 02:05:759 (3) - Weak beat, large jump, 02:05:895 (4,5) - stronger beat, smaller jump
changed section

I ran out of time :x:x
Best of luck!
Woah, thanks for the mod <3
DaxMasterix
SORRY FOR BIG DELAY ;-; , I WAS SO FUCKING BUSY WITH EVERYTHING
Hi! M4M From my Queue! Make sure to select one of my maps!

GENERAL

  1. I would like to see Sanae in the BG.
  2. Try add some hitsounding at the begin
Faithless:
  1. 00:00:441 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This part, at least in the begin, is barely audible, I highly recommend to remove this (Talk with a QAT about the rankability of the map without the 5 minutes) If you don't want, silence the slider pls (using HS)
  2. 00:17:622 (7) - Remove.
  3. 00:39:440 (1,2,3) - this is pretty hard, I would like to change this to a Slider.
  4. 00:39:713 (1) - You can extend this slider to the blue tick like you did with 00:40:804 (1) -
  5. 00:41:622 (2) - NC (?
  6. 00:50:622 (1) - Add a whistle at the start of the slider
  7. 00:52:190 (8,1) - This transition is a little too hard, it would be better a slider - circle, like you did in 00:59:350 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1) -
  8. 01:32:076 (1,2,3) - Why not sliders
  9. 01:32:894 (4,5,6,7) - Move this pattern to x:192 y:88, I think looks better

Okay that's all! Good luck with it!
One more time, sorry for the big delay! Take 3 stars :D
Topic Starter
mr tribble

DaxMasterix wrote:

SORRY FOR BIG DELAY ;-; , I WAS SO FUCKING BUSY WITH EVERYTHING
Hi! M4M From my Queue! Make sure to select one of my maps!

GENERAL

  1. I would like to see Sanae in the BG.
  2. Try add some hitsounding at the begin
Faithless:
  1. 00:00:441 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - This part, at least in the begin, is barely audible, I highly recommend to remove this (Talk with a QAT about the rankability of the map without the 5 minutes) If you don't want, silence the slider pls (using HS) idk how to silence sliders, i is noob with HS, as for removing and talking with quat, when it gets to the point where i might be able to rank it then i will talk with them, after all, it is easy to simply delete it if they say i can rank it without
  2. 00:17:622 (7) - Remove. there is a sound there and (to me) it is awkward for there to not be a note there
  3. 00:39:440 (1,2,3) - this is pretty hard, I would like to change this to a Slider. i have had several people test play and so far they have not really had trouble with it, if other people point it out then i will consider changing
  4. 00:39:713 (1) - You can extend this slider to the blue tick like you did with 00:40:804 (1) - yeah, prob should
  5. 00:41:622 (2) - NC (? k
  6. 00:50:622 (1) - Add a whistle at the start of the slider k
  7. 00:52:190 (8,1) - This transition is a little too hard, it would be better a slider - circle, like you did in 00:59:350 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1) - ill look into it
  8. 01:32:076 (1,2,3) - Why not sliders did not feel like it, and also i feel like the single notes emphasize the sound better
  9. 01:32:894 (4,5,6,7) - Move this pattern to x:192 y:88, I think looks better
k
Okay that's all! Good luck with it!
One more time, sorry for the big delay! Take 3 stars :Dno problem and thanks :d
Lol, don't worry about the delay. I honestly forgot about it lol so It did not bother me, I'll be sure to properly respond to this tomorrow when I am able to
hyouri
Add Combo colors please

It's important to NC parts (especially buildups) like these 01:59:622 (4) - 01:59:894 (7) - 02:00:167 (10) - so please do.

02:02:622 (1,2,3) - Silence each of these sliderends to make this part sound better

02:13:531 (1) - NC

02:48:986 (1,2,3,4) - Parts like these are streambaits, they look exactly like streams especially at high AR so it can be confusing to play. Stack them or make some greater distance so it can play better and not be confused with
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply