forum

Learning AR10 + Asking for some nomod ar10 5* songs

posted
Total Posts
57
show more
chainpullz

The Gambler wrote:

Oh, someone trying to learn AR10 before their time?

I'll see you on the other side. Make sure your acc stays intact
I started playing AR10 when I had ~2500pp and my acc is still intact. Maybe you just suck?
ithgyu
your acc isnt intact its shit. But having shit acc once doesnt mean you cant learn to improve it, and ruining your acc can always be unruined
Faces
caren_sk maps

II Jelli II wrote:

your acc isnt intact its shit. But having shit acc once doesnt mean you cant learn to improve it, and ruining your acc can always be unruined
chainpullz' acc is better than most of the players near his rank (at least for od10) lol
Yuudachi-kun
How to acc

E m i

II Jelli II wrote:

your acc isnt intact its shit.
i mean why not both xd
AncuL
use any song then change the AR into 10. should work but you cant submit your score
ithgyu
97 overall acc and a number of 95%s with hr, doesnt seem like good acc to me
chainpullz

II Jelli II wrote:

97 overall acc and a number of 95%s with hr, doesnt seem like good acc to me
My reading is shit and I put absolutely 0 effort into my top scores. Most of them were done in a few tries. I literally have 50 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top 100 if you doubt me for some reason.

Faces

Momiji wrote:

II Jelli II wrote:

your acc isnt intact its shit.
i mean why not both xd
who needs acc anyways xd
ithgyu

chainpullz wrote:

II Jelli II wrote:

97 overall acc and a number of 95%s with hr, doesnt seem like good acc to me
My reading is shit and I put absolutely 0 effort into my top scores. Most of them were done in a few tries. I literally have 50 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top 100 if you doubt me for some reason.

id say about 80% of my top plays are within 3 tries, over 50% are 1 tries
Arcane
Well there is a song which i used alot to learn it: Reprise (crn ar10) it's used by alot of people for starting to get into ar 10 anyways goodluck! once you're able to play it the game is way more fun I.M.O.
chainpullz

II Jelli II wrote:

id say about 80% of my top plays are within 3 tries, over 50% are 1 tries
At what point did we go from talking about my accuracy to comparing your stats to mine? You play more than 3x as much as I do, want a cookie?

I can link scores I set 18 months ago and scores I set today on the same maps and my accuracy has clearly improved. I'm not going to direct you to a dictionary because I've had you pegged as a hopeless retard for quite some time now and you've yet to convince me otherwise, but intact is a synonym for undamaged. My accuracy is in fact undamaged.
N0thingSpecial
Let's face it you're all shit
ithgyu

chainpullz wrote:

II Jelli II wrote:

id say about 80% of my top plays are within 3 tries, over 50% are 1 tries
At what point did we go from talking about my accuracy to comparing your stats to mine? You play more than 3x as much as I do, want a cookie?

I can link scores I set 18 months ago and scores I set today on the same maps and my accuracy has clearly improved. I'm not going to direct you to a dictionary because I've had you pegged as a hopeless retard for quite some time now and you've yet to convince me otherwise, but intact is a synonym for undamaged. My accuracy is in fact undamaged.
What im saying is that not retrying a lot doesnt justify bad accuracy. Thats just not being good at accuracy. Thus when you say your accuracy is intact, id say... maybe? just barely?
chainpullz

II Jelli II wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

I'm not going to direct you to a dictionary because I've had you pegged as a hopeless retard
What im saying is that not retrying a lot doesnt justify bad accuracy. Thats just not being good at accuracy. Thus when you say your accuracy is intact, id say... maybe? just barely?
ithgyu
Have fun getting 95%s with hr and tell me more about how undamaged your accuracy is. Try not to be in such denial. But hey, maybe acc isnt for you, at least youre skilled in sick burns like calling someone a hopeless retard.
Railey2

II Jelli II wrote:

Have fun getting 95%s with hr and tell me more about how undamaged your accuracy is. Try not to be in such denial. But hey, maybe acc isnt for you, at least youre skilled in sick burns like calling someone a hopeless retard.
The point is, his acc is good for his rank. He is doing fine for his level of skill. He is playing OD10 at rank 10k. If you compare his acc to yours, you are just missing the point of his comment entirely.

The point is: His acc survived, even though he did learn AR10 early on. You know that it survived because it is pretty good if you compare it to people of HIS rank.
B1rd
95% with HR is good acc.
-Makishima S-

B1rd wrote:

95% with HR is good acc.
Hit Accuracy: 97.2%

For you it might be.

Pure HR player who know how to play this mod and have some notable scores consider 98% as garbage.
TFW Wilchq restart often to get 99%+ because 98% is shit.

@ontopic:

Learning HR is difficult if you dont have good nomod reading on AR9 minimum.
I consider my reading as good one and still, as i try to play HR from time to time - it is difficult.
OD10 too strong.
Infevo
You gotta love it when touchscreen players hatch out of their holes and start telling people what actual skill is.

show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply