forum

WubWoofWolf's pen........ >.>

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xxdinorabbitxx
in some of his videos, wubs says he uses a "dragging pen". i ve tried to look for it to no avail. ive tried to ask him but wubs suck dick at answering to people. any chance anyone knows what his pen is...
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
yes
fat pear

Fser wrote:

yes
go back to #english
FuZ

Shima Luan wrote:

his pen is
you answered it yourself
Lacrimae

Shima Luan wrote:

pen is
Cyclohexane
told you guys

literally pewdiepie of osu!
Topic Starter
xxdinorabbitxx
gee thanks for the help guys >.>
DeletedUser_7520443

Shima Luan wrote:

gee thanks for the help guys >.>
no problem ask anytime and I promise, you can count on us to butcher your question with random shit
fat pear
ok i'll help you. he drags the tip of his pen on the tablet to move, instead of hovering like most other players. like how could you not know that are you dumb?
Kaofie

Shima Luan wrote:

in some of his videos, wubs says he uses a "dragging pen". i ve tried to look for it to no avail. ive tried to ask him but wubs suck dick at answering to people. any chance anyone knows what his pen is...
it is a normal pen. he puts it down on the tablet and drags. that is all there is to it.
Topic Starter
xxdinorabbitxx
now that i think about it i think he was just saying that he drags the pen rather that has a pen for dragging............. holy shit what i have i done o.o >.>
Rilene
Please do not panic.
Rurree
Never ask on off-topic..
Topic Starter
xxdinorabbitxx
What other place is there to ask.....
DeletedUser_7520443
There is Gameplay and Rankings where a lot of people like talking about tablets and equipment and shit: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/13
Aurani
Man you use ">.>" way too often.

Regardless, Off-Topic is for things that are not related to the game in any way, shape or form, just so you know in the future.
Endie-

Aurani wrote:

Regardless, Off-Topic is for things that are not related to the game in any way, shape or form, just so you know in the future.
>.>
Rilene
>.> | >.<
<.> | <.<
mfw
^_^
Topic Starter
xxdinorabbitxx

Aurani wrote:

>.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.< >.> <.<
FuZ
<_>
FrzR
^_v)b
Aomi
nice
xch00F
bad
xch00F
bad
Lacrimae
>.>