forum

[Archived] Mouse Problems (cursors don't match)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HappehBunneh
So I've already made a post about this, but it was under Windows 7, now I am on 8 and the problem still persists.
I've been playing osu for a while, am alright at it but am noticing issues with how the mouse is displayed in the game. It is most noticeable during a slider, when I do a thorough curve the mouse in osu jitters along, even if I do a straight line all the way down the mouse in osu shuffles downwards, sometimes upwards a bit, to the left and right. I had this problem before, I fixed it be wiping my pc (difficult times) but I don't want to do that again. I've reinstalled osu, updated drivers on my mouse and stuff, the mouse isnt the problem (I checked whilst playing CS:GO). It's really bugging me and its making osu impossible to play. How to fix pls.
I recorded a video now so you can see the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akptFewcbW8
---------------_old_1
does turning raw input on/off fixes the problem?

Also, if you set the sensitivity to 1.0 (in-game option), will the two cursor matches? (your osu cursor and the window cursor)
Topic Starter
HappehBunneh

--------------- wrote:

does turning raw input on/off fixes the problem?

Also, if you set the sensitivity to 1.0 (in-game option), will the two cursor matches? (your osu cursor and the window cursor)
My sensitivity ingame is 1.0 and yes I've tried turning raw input on or off, it didn't fix the problem.
Nata-Desu
Go To Options And Search For Mouse Visible or Disable ( maybe ;v )
Topic Starter
HappehBunneh

Alif1232 wrote:

Go To Options And Search For Mouse Visible or Disable ( maybe ;v )
Well that wouldn't fix the problem of the sync