forum

slower songs /ar is harder on my pen hand

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sylveon
i dont really mind, and this isnt a 'help omg look at me tell me im unique but at the same time tell me how to fix it' thread.

just wanted to know if anyone else is the same.

e.g I would noticeably grip my pen alot harder if i played a map with ar 9 as opposed to the same one dt.
I can only assume its just that the time moving between jumps is longer then with DT and therefore I feel the need to grip my pen more to keep accurate snapping.

While I'm here, if I play for a while, after finishing if I press down on my thumb nail of my pen holding hand it is hilariously sensitive, its actually quite an odd sensation, it keeps me occupied at work lol. :P
Skybussa
I have nothing meaningful to contribute to the thread, but I can say that I am in the same situation as you.

You are not alone!

Although, I do feel that every way of playing, be it nomod or DT has a particular flow to it and is a result of practice with that particular style of play.
Topic Starter
Sylveon

Renji wrote:

I have nothing meaningful to contribute to the thread, but I can say that I am in the same situation as you.

You are not alone!

Although, I do feel that every way of playing, be it nomod or DT has a particular flow to it and is a result of practice with that particular style of play.
add me and we can do ar9 dt lobby in osu :D. I always want to find more friends to play ar9 dt for fun with :P
Skybussa

Sylveon wrote:

add me and we can do ar9 dt lobby in osu :D. I always want to find more friends to play ar9 dt for fun with :P
Sounds good! Added. Kind of tired at the moment after a long day of osu! but definitely some other time! :)
dung eater
if you expose yourself to such thing more they will become easier and more comfortable

relax your hand more while playing if you want it to be more relaxed
Topic Starter
Sylveon

jaaakb wrote:

if you expose yourself to such thing more they will become easier and more comfortable

relax your hand more while playing if you want it to be more relaxed
I find that I cant aim without gripping to tightly, I drag btw.
ithgyu
same, you just gotta play more and get used to keeping a looser grip, you should focus on it when you play lower ar stuff every now and then
otoed1
playmore. Sounds similar to the nervousness you get when you almost fc. Repetition will (hopefully) help.
Topic Starter
Sylveon

otoed1 wrote:

playmore. Sounds similar to the nervousness you get when you almost fc. Repetition will (hopefully) help.
your PC 22k my PC 48k.... need I say more? lol. but yes, playing more is the answer for everything.
Bence

Sylveon wrote:

otoed1 wrote:

your PC 22k my PC 48k.... need I say more? lol. but yes, playing more is the answer for everything.
Finally someone said it, I'm so fed up with this "play more" meme.
otoed1

Sylveon wrote:

otoed1 wrote:

What does my playcount have to do with anything? Or yours? Just play more, if you want to improve practice.
Yuudachi-kun

Sylveon wrote:

otoed1 wrote:

Double the pc but only 3m more hits...
sayonara_sekai
obv they are gonna be harder when you've had much less exposure to them. really hard AR8 maps make my pen hand a wooden log.
chainpullz

Khelly wrote:

Sylveon wrote:

Double the pc but only 3m more hits...
Gots ta get dat pp m8. Gots ta retry dem teevee sizes.
Topic Starter
Sylveon
TEEEVEEE is love TEEEVEEE is life.
E m i
tv size too long without dt.