1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Pending Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 19 апреля 2018 г. at 12:56:10

Artist: Roses Epicurean
Title: Yoru no Kodomo tachi
Tags: Hatsuki Yura 葉月ゆら 闇童話工房 バラエピキュリアン -Space- tutuhara
BPM: 91
Filesize: 3000kb
Play Time: 00:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2,02 stars, 94 notes)
  2. Easy (1,31 stars, 48 notes)
  3. Space's Normal (1,96 stars, 90 notes)
  4. tutuhara's Hard (2,81 stars, 104 notes)


Download: Roses Epicurean - Yoru no Kodomo tachi
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Easy - by me

Normal - by -Space-

Advanced - by me

Hard - by tutuhara


Metadata
Thanks ByBy :
  1. Artist: Roses Epicurean
  2. Romanised Artist: Roses Epicurean
  3. Title: 夜の子供たち
  4. Romanised Title: Yoru no Kodomo tachi
  5. Proof: http://hatukiyura.sakura.ne.jp/seidouwa/index.html
    Roses Epicurean is the circle and Hatsuki Yura is the vocalist so, the circle must be clasified as the main artist. Don't forget to add 葉月ゆら and Hatsuki Yura to tags.


ㅇㅅㅇ
posted
okay, let's start
posted
Hi~
what a sad song, and it has really simple rhythm, so maybe force on the patterns to improve the playability.

[Easy]
00:06:821 (1) - you can improve this slider to make the red point just in the center of circle,when it at the time of 00:07:343 - like this http://puu.sh/qWqyN/d4fcb82674.jpg
00:13:604 (5) - this is the only 1/2 slider in map, i prefer change it as 1/1
00:15:169 (1,2) - patterns like these, u can copy 2 from 1, to make them totally same, for looks more neat
00:19:343 (1,2) - ^

[Normal]
00:04:734 (1,2,3,4) - the flow between 1 and 2 looks breaked the circular flow, maybe u can improve it
00:08:126 (4) - i think the 1/2 reverse slider not fit the music , prefer this http://puu.sh/qWsjU/258fce8bbc.png
00:09:691 - better add note here, coz u are following the vocal,should not suddenlly skip it.
00:15:691 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - this part kinda crowd
00:19:343 (1,2) - we are just entering the kiai time , i think change these 1/1 to two 1/2 slider should be good
00:24:300 (2) - 00:25:865 (2) - ... to the end of kiai, u should fill these space, i think no reason skip them
00:29:517 (5) - move this to 00:29:778 - and add a note at 00:29:517 -, seems better

[hard]
00:12:039 (3,4) - seems not fit the music, here almost same music and rhythem like 00:12:561 (5) -
00:25:604 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i think music here is still intense , vocal even increase at 5, so i think should not decrease the DS.
00:28:213 (3,4) - don't get the point why stack here
00:30:561 (4,5) - ^
00:44:387 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - these flow looks like a little random
00:45:691 (5) - vocal last to next blue tick, so mb we could make a 1/2 slider

GL :)
posted

rs_fadeaway wrote:

Hi~
what a sad song, and it has really simple rhythm, so maybe force on the patterns to improve the playability. yeah

[Easy]
00:06:821 (1) - you can improve this slider to make the red point just in the center of circle,when it at the time of 00:07:343 - like this http://puu.sh/qWqyN/d4fcb82674.jpg не очень понял! but i correct it
00:13:604 (5) - this is the only 1/2 slider in map, i prefer change it as 1/1 but this pattern (1/2 slider) really good hear in this plase < sry
00:15:169 (1,2) - patterns like these, u can copy 2 from 1, to make them totally same, for looks more neat ah lol,i like it sry!
00:19:343 (1,2) - ^ same

[Normal]
00:04:734 (1,2,3,4) - the flow between 1 and 2 looks breaked the circular flow, maybe u can improve it uhh,rly i think how i can correct ! but for me this is rly good)
00:08:126 (4) - i think the 1/2 reverse slider not fit the music , prefer this http://puu.sh/qWsjU/258fce8bbc.png okay)
00:09:691 - better add note here, coz u are following the vocal,should not suddenlly skip it. yeah) fix
00:15:691 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - this part kinda crowd owo,for me good
00:19:343 (1,2) - we are just entering the kiai time , i think change these 1/1 to two 1/2 slider should be good sure
00:24:300 (2) - 00:25:865 (2) - ... to the end of kiai, u should fill these space, i think no reason skip them ^
00:29:517 (5) - move this to 00:29:778 - and add a note at 00:29:517 -, seems better uhh,i fix it(how i hear)


GL :)hehe

ty bro ^_-
posted
This caught my attention so placeholder.Will mod this tomorrow.
posted

ByBy wrote:

This caught my attention so placeholder.Will mod this tomorrow.

Ohh wow ty <3
posted
And I'm here.

[General]
  1. Ranking Criteria wrote:

    Only use the Source field if the song comes from or was made famous by a video game, movie, or series. Website names are not an acceptable Artist nor Source.

    Roses Epicurean is not clasified as source so the source field must be left empty.
  2. The title is wrong.The title is supposed to be like this: Yoru no Kodomo tachi.That is the romanised title.The original title must be 夜の子供たち so it would come like this:
    Title: 夜の子供たち
    Romanised Title: Yoru no Kodomo tachi
    Moreover, the Artist is wrong.Hatsuki Yura sung this song but Roses Epicurean is the circle so Roses Epicurean is the correct artist because singer belongs to that doujin circle and the Roses Epicurean must be listed as the main composer.Instead, 葉月ゆら and Hatsuki Yura should be moved to tags.
  3. tachi and Kenterz are pretty useless being in tags because of the following reasons: tachi is the last word from the title of the song and Kenterz did not even do a GD on this mapset so consider to remove both of them from tags.
  4. The current BG have its size 1086x768.Why don't you try to resize it to 1024x768/1280x768 or 1366x768? Keep in mind that if you're going to resize it, try to keep a better quality for the BG.
  5. Hitsound file is not 100 ms length:
    drum-hitclap.wav 28.44ms
    drum-hitwhistle.wav 91.97ms
  6. About ending time, Easy and Normal are ending on 00:54:821- while tutuhara's Hard is ending on 00:54:169- so I guess you have the Hard GD on the same timestamp 00:54:821- because all difficulties must end on the same spot as I know.
  7. I think you have to disable the Countdown.It looks pretty useless these days in my opinion.
  8. The song is calm, but the sliderslides are really noisy which does not even fit the song.I would suggest to use an sliderslide :arrow:http://up.ppy.sh/files/blank.wav but since you're using drum hitsounds, you have to name it drum-sliderslide.wav.


[Easy]
  1. I know the song is somehow chill but having the HP 2 wouldn't hurt.
  2. There are a plenty of inconsistencies in hitsounding.For example, you've missed a couple of claps.The claps can be added on the following objects:
    00:02:648(1)-'s head but first, remove the whistle please ; 00:06:821(1)-'s head ; 00:11:517(2)-'s tail ; 00:15:169(1)-'s head ; 00:16:213(2)-'s head ; 00:17:256(3)- ; 00:18:300(5)-'s head ; 00:23:517(3)- clap instead of whistle ; 00:24:561(3)-'s head ; 00:25:604(4)- ; 00:26:684(6)-'s head ; 00:28:734(3)-'s head ; 00:29:778(4)-'s head ; 00:30:821(5)- ; 00:32:908(2)-'s head and so on...
    Moreover, there are a lot of missing whistles too: 00:03:691(2)- ; 00:05:778(2)- ; 00:06:821(1)-'s tail ; 00:09:952(4)- ; 00:15:169(1)-'s tail ; 00:16:213(2)-'s tail and so on...
    Just pay more attention on hitsounding.The hitsounding must be consistent through the difficulty to fit the song with whistles, finishes and claps.
  3. About NC'ing, you starts to put a NC on every after one beat and then suddenly, you put a NC on every after 2 beats.So it would come like this: Remove the NC from 00:04:734(1)- so in this part, the NCs will look like they were placed on every after 2 beats.You placed on a NC every after one beat only at the beginning which made this part inconsistent with the rest of the difficulties which wasn't really fine to be honest.
  4. Time to talk about placement of the objects and the flow.First of all, the placement of 00:04:213(3,1)- can be improved in my opinion.Also, the flow looks a bit...bad.For example, try to move (3)- to 390|196 and (1)- to 352|309 but before that, try to re-adjust the slider like in this picture http://puu.sh/qYPCU/8c0af25ecf.jpg.After you re-adjusted their placement, the both objects should look like this http://puu.sh/qYPHL/6288c9005c.jpg.Their placement would look more better and they will give a better flow than before.This was just an example.You have a lot of objects which needs some replacement like 00:12:561(3,4,5)- for example and so on.
  5. 00:10:995(1,2)- Here we are talking about rhythm.As you can see, you can CTRL+G these 2 objects because, starting with a slider will follow much better the instruments in my opinion.CTRL+G'ing the both objects, the rhythm will be 1/1 slider + note and not note + 1/1 slider anymore.http://puu.sh/qYPZi/9c4d334626.jpg.
  6. 00:52:513(1)-To be honest, starting the spinner from 00:51:952- will give more emphasis to the clock sound, together with 00:51:691(5)-.Also, don't forget to resnap the spinner's end to 00:54:821-.


[Normal]
posted

ByBy wrote:

And I'm here. :3

[General]
  1. Ranking Criteria wrote:

    Only use the Source field if the song comes from or was made famous by a video game, movie, or series. Website names are not an acceptable Artist nor Source.

    Roses Epicurean is not clasified as source so the source field must be left empty.
    sure ^
  2. The title is wrong.The title is supposed to be like this: Yoru no Kodomo tachi.That is the romanised title.The original title must be 夜の子供たち so it would come like this:
    Title: 夜の子供たち
    Romanised Title: Yoru no Kodomo tachi
    Moreover, the Artist is wrong.Hatsuki Yura sung this song but Roses Epicurean is the circle so Roses Epicurean is the correct artist because singer belongs to that doujin circle and the Roses Epicurean must be listed as the main composer.Instead, 葉月ゆら and Hatsuki Yura should be moved to tags.
    sure ^
  3. tachi and Kenterz are pretty useless being in tags because of the following reasons: tachi is the last word from the title of the song and Kenterz did not even do a GD on this mapset so consider to remove both of them from tags.
    sure ^
  4. The current BG have its size 1086x768.Why don't you try to resize it to 1024x768/1280x768 or 1366x768? Keep in mind that if you're going to resize it, try to keep a better quality for the BG.
    i try to make it
  5. Hitsound file is not 100 ms length:
    drum-hitclap.wav 28.44ms
    drum-hitwhistle.wav 91.97ms

    I'll try to fix it, but I dont quite understand you
  6. About ending time, Easy and Normal are ending on 00:54:821- while tutuhara's Hard is ending on 00:54:169- so I guess you have the Hard GD on the same timestamp 00:54:821- because all difficulties must end on the same spot as I know.
    yeah. sure, i'll fix it ! ty ^^
  7. I think you have to disable the Countdown.It looks pretty useless these days in my opinion.
    okay owo
  8. The song is calm, but the sliderslides are really noisy which does not even fit the song.I would suggest to use an sliderslide :arrow:http://up.ppy.sh/files/blank.wav but since you're using drum hitsounds, you have to name it drum-sliderslide.wav.

okay owo

[Easy]
  1. I know the song is somehow chill but having the HP 2 wouldn't hurt. okay
  2. There are a plenty of inconsistencies in hitsounding.For example, you've missed a couple of claps.The claps can be added on the following objects:
    00:02:648(1)-'s head but first, remove the whistle please +; 00:06:821(1)-'s head +; 00:11:517(2)-'s tail +; 00:15:169(1)-'s head +; 00:16:213(2)-'s head +; 00:17:256(3)- +; 00:18:300(5)-'s head - i not hear here a hit ; 00:23:517(3)- clap instead of whistle sry,but i like it; 00:24:561(3)-'s head +; 00:25:604(4)- nope ;) ; 00:26:684(6)-'s head not need here too; 00:28:734(3)-'s head +; 00:29:778(4)-'s head +; 00:30:821(5)- not need here; 00:32:908(2)-'s head no,i like this plase and so on...
    Moreover, there are a lot of missing whistles too: 00:03:691(2)- +; 00:05:778(2)- +; 00:06:821(1)-'s tail +; 00:09:952(4)- not need here; 00:15:169(1)-'s tail +; 00:16:213(2)-'s tail + and so on...
    Just pay more attention on hitsounding.The hitsounding must be consistent through the difficulty to fit the song with whistles, finishes and claps. sure
  3. About NC'ing, you starts to put a NC on every after one beat and then suddenly, you put a NC on every after 2 beats.So it would come like this: Remove the NC from 00:04:734(1)- so in this part, the NCs will look like they were placed on every after 2 beats.You placed on a NC every after one beat only at the beginning which made this part inconsistent with the rest of the difficulties which wasn't really fine to be honest.
    uhh. thx u ,i forget about it. so i fix owo
  4. Time to talk about placement of the objects and the flow.First of all, the placement of 00:04:213(3,1)- can be improved in my opinion.Also, the flow looks a bit...bad.For example, try to move (3)- to 390|196 and (1)- to 352|309 but before that, try to re-adjust the slider like in this picture http://puu.sh/qYPCU/8c0af25ecf.jpg.After you re-adjusted their placement, the both objects should look like this http://puu.sh/qYPHL/6288c9005c.jpg.Their placement would look more better and they will give a better flow than before.This was just an example.You have a lot of objects which needs some replacement like 00:12:561(3,4,5)- for example and so on.
    okay i try correct it
  5. 00:10:995(1,2)- Here we are talking about rhythm.As you can see, you can CTRL+G these 2 objects because, starting with a slider will follow much better the instruments in my opinion.CTRL+G'ing the both objects, the rhythm will be 1/1 slider + note and not note + 1/1 slider anymore.http://puu.sh/qYPZi/9c4d334626.jpg.
    okay,too correct it
  6. 00:52:513(1)-To be honest, starting the spinner from 00:51:952- will give more emphasis to the clock sound, together with 00:51:691(5)-.Also, don't forget to resnap the spinner's end to 00:54:821-. oh i just corret to 00:54:169 -
    simply coincided with tutuhara's Hard


[Normal]
  1. owo?

very big thanks u ByBy -tyan ;) <3
posted
hi
because you mod my map a long time ago so yeah

[General]
ok ByBy noticed all general problems so i will pass this ~

[Easy]
00:02:648 (1) - can you uncurve this a little bit? because it doesn't looks good imo,maybe same as 00:04:734 (4)
00:04:734 (4) - ctrl j? so it make a good flow between 00:02:648 (1,2,3)
00:08:908 (3) - hmm maybe tilt the slider little bit to left? for better flow
00:18:300 (5,1) - imperfect blanket.Move slider (1) to x:92 y:316 for better blanket
00:25:604 (4) - move to up little bit? because the placement make the flow too edgy
00:31:865 (1) - move this slider down? for avoid overlap with 00:29:778 (4)
00:35:517 - add something here? because it looks awkward imo .if not can you delete the green line? because its unnecessary
00:40:213 (1) - move to x:32 y:148 for better movement

[Normal]
00:04:734 (1) - make the slider like this http://prnt.sc/cdykra? for better pattern imo
00:08:908 (1,2,3) - imperfect blanket.if you dont mind try this! http://prnt.sc/cdyl8h
00:15:691 (2,6) - overlap (i'm not recommended to doing overlap on normal diff)
00:17:256 (6) - maybe nc here? for reduce the combo
00:22:734 (4,2,3) - overlap xd
00:27:952 - i think you must add something here for better rhythm
00:29:778 (6,1) - why stack suddenly? i think it would make player confuse
00:34:995 (6) - move little bit down? for better flow

ok GL! ~
sorry for short mod because i'm modded this map just in 10 minute :P
posted

-NanoRIPE- wrote:

hi
because you mod my map a long time ago so yeah uhh,okay owo

[General]
ok ByBy noticed all general problems so i will pass this ~

[Easy]
00:02:648 (1) - can you uncurve this a little bit? because it doesn't looks good imo,maybe same as 00:04:734 (4) sure
00:04:734 (4) - ctrl j? so it make a good flow between 00:02:648 (1,2,3) nope
00:08:908 (3) - hmm maybe tilt the slider little bit to left? for better flow okay
00:18:300 (5,1) - imperfect blanket.Move slider (1) to x:92 y:316 for better blanket sry i like it
00:25:604 (4) - move to up little bit? because the placement make the flow too edgy nah
00:31:865 (1) - move this slider down? for avoid overlap with 00:29:778 (4) nope.this too good
00:35:517 - add something here? because it looks awkward imo .if not can you delete the green line? because its unnecessary ok i add + green line its the end of Kiai Time lol
00:40:213 (1) - move to x:32 y:148 for better movement nope

[Normal]
00:04:734 (1) - make the slider like this http://prnt.sc/cdykra? for better pattern imo okay
00:08:908 (1,2,3) - imperfect blanket.if you dont mind try this! http://prnt.sc/cdyl8h wut?
00:15:691 (2,6) - overlap (i'm not recommended to doing overlap on normal diff) ok
00:17:256 (6) - maybe nc here? for reduce the combo ok
00:22:734 (4,2,3) - overlap xd ok
00:27:952 - i think you must add something here for better rhythm ^
00:29:778 (6,1) - why stack suddenly? i think it would make player confuse i think - no
00:34:995 (6) - move little bit down? for better flow ok

ok GL! ~ ^^
sorry for short mod because i'm modded this map just in 10 minute :Plol

Thx for mod./ ;)
posted
Heeey
[Hard]
00:12:039 (3,4) - looks strange, 3 circles will be better
00:44:908 (2,3) - ^ same
00:45:430 (4,5) - ^ same
(but it is just my own opinion about it, maybe it's ok)
00:53:517 (3) - u can do smth interesting with this hitsound. Maybe fading volume, don't know. I mean when u heared teardrop

[Normal]
Chaotic hitsounds! Play with it. There is a lot of variations.
00:22:474 (3,4,5) - I think rhat will be better if u replace this construcition by 1 slider. Like in previous tact.
00:29:778 (6) - new combo must be starts here? Not here 00:30:300 (1)
00:52:213 (1) - don't like this spin. U can delete it and insert clider from 00:51:691 to 00:52:213

[Easy]
00:52:213 (1) - this slider =_=
And hitsounds

Also nice art and cute song. Good luck with it
posted

Hitomi May wrote:

Heeey \yooo ^^
[Normal]
Chaotic hitsounds! Play with it. There is a lot of variations. Well, I will try to fix your hitsounds or supplement where they dont suffice)
00:22:474 (3,4,5) - I think that will be better if u replace this construction by 1 slider. Like in previous tact. yeah okay! one slider but i use 00:22:474 (3,4) - owo
00:29:778 (6) - new combo must be starts here? Not here 00:30:300 (1) sure,ty
00:52:213 (1) - don't like this spin. U can delete it and insert clider from 00:51:691 to 00:52:213 ahh,sry,i like it(http://puu.sh/qZxBw/823cd68eed.png or circles)

[Easy]
00:52:213 (1) - this slider =_= www (same)
And hitsounds sure!

Also nice art and cute song. Good luck with it

Thx for a good words for me and ty for ur mod ^^
posted
m4m

Easy
  1. 00:18:300 (5,1) - бланкет(ну или просто поправь чтоб ровнее смотрелось)
  2. 00:34:474 (4) - лучше выглядит если передвинуть выше или ниже по отношению к 00:33:952 (3) - под тем же углом что и предыдущий слайдер

Normal
  1. 00:06:561 - пропущена нота, т.к. 00:06:039 (4) - ориентируется уже не на вокал и дальше 00:14:908 (4) - она у тебя есть
  2. 00:48:300 - пропущена нота^
  3. 00:36:300 (2) - мне кажется на изи и нормале в каждый конкретный момент нужно определяться идешь ты за вокалом или за сопровождением и здесь эта нота лишняя

Hard
  1. 00:06:821 (1,3) - оверлап
  2. 00:12:039 (3) - лучше сделай круг, иначе слишком резко для 3,47 звезд
  3. 00:44:908 (2,3) - 00:45:430 (4,5) - ^
  4. 00:43:082 (2,3) - выглядит как будто ты хотел поставить их на одной линии, но чуть-чуть не дотянул. Выровняй по прямой или поверни слайдер в любую сторону.
  5. 00:23:517 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - много спейса+очень тяжелый флоу. Разведи 00:23:517 (1,3,5) - и.т.д. в стороны для более плавного флоу. Можно попробовать звезду например.
  6. Есть запутанные моменты, например тот что выше^ - рекомендую увеличить AR до 8

Тайминг для часов в конце (хз нужен ли он тут вообще, но почему бы и нет :) )
  • 52213,652.173913043478,4,3,1,40,1,0
posted
hi
i'm a not a good modder...trying to learn modding
(sorry for my bad english- -

(i love these hitsounds

[Easy]

00:18:300 (5,1) - not a good blanket..?
00:36:039 (1,2) - ↑

00:40:734 (2) - move right a bit(like this? http://puu.sh/r0G4a/5bf4298f36.jpg

00:25:604 (4) - move up a bit for a better flow?

[Normal]

00:06:039 (4) - make a better flow..? http://puu.sh/r0EYb/3e454322f8.jpg

00:08:908 (1,2,3) - seems not a good blanket..(how about try this? http://puu.sh/r0F5C/524719786e.jpg
00:17:256 (1,2) - ↑
00:49:604 (3,4) - ↑

00:25:604 (1) - how about move it up a little...

00:36:039 (1,2) - try to make them parallel with next sliders?

00:30:039 (1) - there is a new combo..?





only my opinion...
posted
Hey, sorry for the late mod. Request from my M4M Queue

What I checked in your mapset
Each point from the list below will have a check mark next to it (✓/ ✕/ ✫). This will tell you whether I checked that point or not.
✓= I checked this point and everything is okay.
✕= I didn't check this point because I think it doesn't need checking.
✫= I checked this point but something needs fixing (explained in the mod)

osu!wiki Modding page

osu!wiki Ranking Criteria page


📖 General 📖
✫ Mapset difficulty spread (Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane)
✫ Background design, skin and SB (if available) and combo colouring
✫ Metadata
> resolution of images, mp3, files,...
> bit rate of song
> hitsounds
> skin (missing elements and resolution checks) and SB (SB load) or video

🕗 Timing 🕗
✓ KIAI time and breaks
✕ Slider Velocity and changes
✕ Timing changes
✕ Timing points
✕ BPM & Offset
✓ Preview point

🎧 Sound 🎧
✫ Hitsounds (Do they match the song?)
✫ Hitsound patterns
✕ Hitsound volume (Timing points)
✫ Rhythm of hit objects (Do they match the song?)

🖰 Object Gameplay 🖰
✫ Reasonable spacing patterns, spacing consistency, Jumps, Anti-Jumps, special pattern
✫ Flow and transition between elements
✕ Overmapping
✫ Other Issues (e.g. Interface, hidden notes, overlaps, stacking, inconsistecies,..)

👀 Visual Gameplay 👀
✫ Combo patterns, New combos
✕ Blankets, symmetry
✓ Variety of different patterns and styles


Icon Meaning
[]
  • Suggestion:
    Might be (or is) unrankable:
    I recommend that you fix this:
    I'm not sure why you used this. Explain it to me please:


General
[]

  1. Really nice choice of hitsounds. I like it! Although your hitsounds need polishing. They have to be at least 100ms long in order for them to be acceptable for ranking. This is a RC RULE! You have to adjust this. "Every .wav file must be at least 100ms long to prevent issues with soundcards. If you want a silent/blank hitsound, then you must use a 0-byte .wav file.
    NOTE: Due to a technical issue having any files that are 0 bytes in size in the beatmap folder will cause files after the (first) 0-byte file to be missing. Please do NOT use any 0-byte files. The one linked above is 44KB in size and won't cause issues.
    Hitsounds must have an acceptable range of delay under 5ms. Every hitsound file should start in time, preferrably at 0ms. This is to ensure that every map doesn't sound mistimed, and therefore could provide acceptably synchronized rhythm feedback to players." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
  2. Your BG size is not according to the RC rules. Your current BG size is 1024x724 and has to be 1024x768 to be rankable. Please fix this. "Background images must be at a maximum of 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9. Although 1366x768 (16:9) is recommended, most background ratios that are 4:3 or 16:9 should also work reasonably well (for example, 800x600 or 852x480). Using an image with a different ratio is fine, but will result in letterboxing (black bars at the top/bottom of the screen) or upscaling (resized image to fill the whole screen)." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

    Hitsounding for Easy & Normal:
  3. The hitsounds match with the ticking sound in the song but they are not placed perfectly. Your hitsounding is a bit messy and really inconsitent on this difficulty. The ticking of a clock is pretty much 1 rhythm, so is the ticking in the song. You placed the claps that are the ticking sound on every downbeat - the big white ticks, instead of placing them to the ticking sound in the music. Try to smooth it out to make it more consistent. I recommend that you use the ticking sound (hitclap) on every second beat - that's the second white tick after every big white tick. This would be proper placement for the hitsound ticking https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6023284 Use the whistles that you used for those ticks on every downbeat instead. It would fit more to the music. In other words; reverse the whistle with the clap sound. 00:02:648 - whistle 00:03:691 - clap 00:04:734 - whistle 00:05:778 - clap and so on.
  4. The red combo colour you used is a bit too bright for the BG colours. At the bottom left in the BG there is this rusty red colour that would fit more. Try this instead of the bright red:
    Combo3 : 175,190,190
  5. The star rating gap between Normal and Hard is a bit high. In other words, the Normal is a tint too easy for the spread to be balanced. The gap between Normal and Hard is 1,3 stars, while the gap between Easy and Normal is only 0,7 stars. Try decreasing the CS in Normal to 4 and increase the OD to 5. This will give it another 0,1 stars and even out the rating a little more. You should play around with the difficulty settings of each difficulty to make the mapset spread balanced. Look at this to help you a bit with how high and low you can go with your star ratings.
    "Below 1.50: Easy
    1.50-2.25: Normal
    2.25-3.75: Hard" Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria


Normal
[]


  • Interface Issues:
  1. 00:21:952 (2) - 00:32:908 (2) - Overlaps with the HP bar. It's not unrankable but I recommend that you move it lower so it doesn't overlap with the interface when using the osu!standard skin.

    Combo:
  2. 00:30:039 (1) - Why did you place a Nc here? This NC is unncessesary because the pattern belongs to this NC 00:29:778 (1) - ,which is the new downbeat for this pattern 00:29:778 (1,1,2,3,4,5) - . It will also prevent overuse, combo spam and wrong NC placement if you remove it unless you have a valid reason why you want to keep it.

    Rhythm & Pattern:
  3. 00:47:517 (3,4) - Rhythmically, this pattern would work better with the vocals that you mapped to at this point if it was reversed. I don't know japanese but the "tchi" is from 00:47:517 - to 00:47:778 - and then after that is a synth sound at 00:48:039 - . Move the slider 00:47:778 (4) - to 00:47:517 - and place the circle here instead 00:48:039 - . I went through the difficulty again and i found this here too: 00:05:778 (3,4) - reverse it. (00:09:952 (3,4) - 00:12:561 (4,5) - Here for example the pattern fits better to the song, you mapped it like that too)
  4. 00:41:517 (4) - This circle seems unncessesary because you mapped the pattern to the vocals here. The circle is not wrong, it does fit to the music, but it would work better if it wasn't there imo. Totally up to you tho. I just find that the pattern fits better to the vocals if the circle was removed to emphasise the vocals a bit more.


Hard
[]


  • Hitsounds:
  1. You overused the clap hitsound way too much, especially here 00:15:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - and didn't even include the whistle in your hitsounding. You should use it too, as it fits to the music better. I suggest that you use the pattern I mentioned in the "General" section for a balanced hitsounding pattern that emphasises the music. Also, claps are usually on every second beat, not downbeats.

    Rhythm & Pattern:
  2. The only concern about your difficulty I have is this pattern 00:52:213 (1,2,3,4) - at the end. Due to the map itself being mapped with 1/2 sliders and circles placed on either full or half notes as well or following the vocals, that part at the end will be a bit confusing to read as the music changes here, or more like the only sound at the end is a ticking. The pattern will require a sudden change of rhythmical adjustment for the player in order for him to be able to play the last pattern which can lead to breaking the combo. Though, I find that the ending section doesn't belong to the song anymore either and is more a conlcusion of sound effects rather than rhythmical music. I would suggest to remove the pattern and add a spinner instead until 00:54:169 - to conclude the difficulty properly as it will be less confusing to play. There is also a synth sound in the music at this point, so a spinner would perfectly fit here. You also didn't map the first part of the song 00:00:691 - to 00:01:995 - , which is also just sound effects (ticking) for a song lead-in so why map the ending?
    Appearance, Flow & Transition:
  3. 00:05:517 (4,5) - This flows a bit weird because of the slider directing to the right and the circle is at the top. Try curving the slider to make the flow a bit better. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6023253
  4. 00:48:561 (1,2,3) - This pattern flows pretty good due to it moving in a circular anti-clockwise way that is easy to play and follow. If you would follow the same concept with these elements 00:49:343 (4,5,6,7,8) - it would play a lot nicer. Make https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6023224 a triangle pattern as well that moves anti-clockwise and conclude the pattern with these two 00:50:126 (7,8) - placed like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6023231 . It will make the flow a lot better and the cursor movement will be less harsh. Try it and let me know what you think. Here is the code if you need it. Feel free to adjust it to your liking:
    316,152,48561,5,8,0:0:0:0:
    224,76,48821,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    216,196,49082,1,8,0:0:0:0:
    336,64,49343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    192,76,49604,1,8,0:0:0:0:
    292,212,49865,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    344,52,50126,1,8,0:0:0:0:
    444,188,50387,1,0,0:0:0:0:
    444,188,50648,6,0,L|444:276,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    276,220,51169,2,0,L|276:124,1,80,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    148,40,51691,2,0,L|148:140,1,80,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    172,288,52213,5,8,0:0:0:0:
    432,140,52865,1,8,0:0:0:0:
    148,40,53517,2,0,L|148:128,1,80
    328,120,54169,1,12,0:0:0:0:



Overall
[]

  1. Really nice mapset but it needs more work with the metadata stuff and polishing the mapset spread. Flow is really good. The hitsounds are nicely chosen too. Good work overall!


Add the question and one of the following options to your feedback on my mod please:
[u]Was the mod helpful?[/u]
1. Yes, it helped me a lot! The advice was really useful. I will definitely come back for more.
2. The mod was helpful! Most suggestions were useful to me.
3. It was good but there is room for improvement. I could apply only a few suggestions.
4. The suggestions and advice weren't explained properly. I appreciated the effort but it didn't help me to improve my map, sadly.
5. Awful! I won't visit this queue again. It didn't help me at all.
posted
Maelstrrom
m4m

Easy
  1. 00:18:300 (5,1) - бланкет(ну или просто поправь чтоб ровнее смотрелось) ну,как бы так сказать,это сделано специально)так что не,справлять тут не надо)
  2. 00:34:474 (4) - лучше выглядит если передвинуть выше или ниже по отношению к 00:33:952 (3) - под тем же углом что и предыдущий слайдер немного сдвинул!

Normal
  1. 00:06:561 - пропущена нота, т.к. 00:06:039 (4) - ориентируется уже не на вокал и дальше 00:14:908 (4) - она у тебя есть хорошо)
  2. 00:48:300 - пропущена нота^ ^
  3. 00:36:300 (2) - мне кажется на изи и нормале в каждый конкретный момент нужно определяться идешь ты за вокалом или за сопровождением и здесь эта нота лишняя ok
    Тайминг для часов в конце - что на счёт этого,то не надо)
kpx-x
hi
i'm a not a good modder...trying to learn modding
(sorry for my bad english- -
np owo
(i love these hitsounds)

[Easy]

00:18:300 (5,1) - not a good blanket..? No, I did it on purpose + is not a fatal error
00:36:039 (1,2) - ↑ same ^ ,but i thint what here is good!

00:40:734 (2) - move right a bit(like this? http://puu.sh/r0G4a/5bf4298f36.jpg sure

00:25:604 (4) - move up a bit for a better flow? ok

[Normal]

00:06:039 (4) - make a better flow..? http://puu.sh/r0EYb/3e454322f8.jpg okay

00:08:908 (1,2,3) - seems not a good blanket..(how about try this? http://puu.sh/r0F5C/524719786e.jpg owo i like this!
00:17:256 (1,2) - ↑ ^
00:49:604 (3,4) - ↑ ^

00:25:604 (1) - how about move it up a little... nah

00:36:039 (1,2) - try to make them parallel with next sliders? owo?

00:30:039 (1) - there is a new combo..? oh ok!I removed NC ty





only my opinion...

Thx guys for a mods ;)
~~~~
BounceBabe I will answer later on ur mod owo ;)
posted
I modded this before you replied to the other two mods so there might be some suggestion of mine that don't apply anymore because you already changed them. If this is the case, you can ignore those!
posted

BounceBabe wrote:

Hey, sorry for the late mod. Request from my M4M Queue np owo

What I checked in your mapset
Each point from the list below will have a check mark next to it (✓/ ✕/ ✫). This will tell you whether I checked that point or not.
✓= I checked this point and everything is okay.
✕= I didn't check this point because I think it doesn't need checking.
✫= I checked this point but something needs fixing (explained in the mod)

osu!wiki Modding page

osu!wiki Ranking Criteria page


📖 General 📖
✫ Mapset difficulty spread (Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane)
✫ Background design, skin and SB (if available) and combo colouring
✫ Metadata
> resolution of images, mp3, files,...
> bit rate of song
> hitsounds
> skin (missing elements and resolution checks) and SB (SB load) or video

🕗 Timing 🕗
✓ KIAI time and breaks
✕ Slider Velocity and changes
✕ Timing changes
✕ Timing points
✕ BPM & Offset
✓ Preview point

🎧 Sound 🎧
✫ Hitsounds (Do they match the song?)
✫ Hitsound patterns
✕ Hitsound volume (Timing points)
✫ Rhythm of hit objects (Do they match the song?)

🖰 Object Gameplay 🖰
✫ Reasonable spacing patterns, spacing consistency, Jumps, Anti-Jumps, special pattern
✫ Flow and transition between elements
✕ Overmapping
✫ Other Issues (e.g. Interface, hidden notes, overlaps, stacking, inconsistecies,..)

👀 Visual Gameplay 👀
✫ Combo patterns, New combos
✕ Blankets, symmetry
✓ Variety of different patterns and styles


Icon Meaning
[]
  • Suggestion:
    Might be (or is) unrankable:
    I recommend that you fix this:
    I'm not sure why you used this. Explain it to me please:


General
[]

  1. Really nice choice of hitsounds. I like it! Although your hitsounds need polishing. They have to be at least 100ms long in order for them to be acceptable for ranking. This is a RC RULE! You have to adjust this. "Every .wav file must be at least 100ms long to prevent issues with soundcards. If you want a silent/blank hitsound, then you must use a 0-byte .wav file.
    NOTE: Due to a technical issue having any files that are 0 bytes in size in the beatmap folder will cause files after the (first) 0-byte file to be missing. Please do NOT use any 0-byte files. The one linked above is 44KB in size and won't cause issues.
    Hitsounds must have an acceptable range of delay under 5ms. Every hitsound file should start in time, preferrably at 0ms. This is to ensure that every map doesn't sound mistimed, and therefore could provide acceptably synchronized rhythm feedback to players." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
    yeah i know about(i write it in ByBy's mod) , but i now havent time in order to fix it. But,in the near future I will fix it.
  2. Your BG size is not according to the RC rules. Your current BG size is 1024x724 and has to be 1024x768 to be rankable. Please fix this. "Background images must be at a maximum of 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9. Although 1366x768 (16:9) is recommended, most background ratios that are 4:3 or 16:9 should also work reasonably well (for example, 800x600 or 852x480). Using an image with a different ratio is fine, but will result in letterboxing (black bars at the top/bottom of the screen) or upscaling (resized image to fill the whole screen)." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
    sure! i'll try to fix it too

    Hitsounding for Easy & Normal:
  3. The hitsounds match with the ticking sound in the song but they are not placed perfectly. Your hitsounding is a bit messy and really inconsitent on this difficulty. The ticking of a clock is pretty much 1 rhythm, so is the ticking in the song. You placed the claps that are the ticking sound on every downbeat - the big white ticks, instead of placing them to the ticking sound in the music. Try to smooth it out to make it more consistent. I recommend that you use the ticking sound (hitclap) on every second beat - that's the second white tick after every big white tick. This would be proper placement for the hitsound ticking https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6023284 Use the whistles that you used for those ticks on every downbeat instead. It would fit more to the music. In other words; reverse the whistle with the clap sound. 00:02:648 - whistle 00:03:691 - clap 00:04:734 - whistle 00:05:778 - clap and so on.
    I understand what you say and agree with some points, so I corrected in many places hitsounds to dirty sounds (I mean that would sound easy and not bothered hearing)
  4. The red combo colour you used is a bit too bright for the BG colours. At the bottom left in the BG there is this rusty red colour that would fit more. Try this instead of the bright red:
    Combo3 : 175,190,190
    sure.i like it ! ty ^^
  5. The star rating gap between Normal and Hard is a bit high. In other words, the Normal is a tint too easy for the spread to be balanced. The gap between Normal and Hard is 1,3 stars, while the gap between Easy and Normal is only 0,7 stars. Try decreasing the CS in Normal to 4 and increase the OD to 5. This will give it another 0,1 stars and even out the rating a little more. You should play around with the difficulty settings of each difficulty to make the mapset spread balanced. Look at this to help you a bit with how high and low you can go with your star ratings.
    "Below 1.50: Easy
    1.50-2.25: Normal
    2.25-3.75: Hard" Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

sure i too fix it

Normal
[]


  • Interface Issues:
  1. 00:21:952 (2) - 00:32:908 (2) - Overlaps with the HP bar. It's not unrankable but I recommend that you move it lower so it doesn't overlap with the interface when using the osu!standard skin.
    I corrected that could!

    Combo:
  2. 00:30:039 (1) - Why did you place a Nc here? This NC is unncessesary because the pattern belongs to this NC 00:29:778 (1) - ,which is the new downbeat for this pattern 00:29:778 (1,1,2,3,4,5) - . It will also prevent overuse, combo spam and wrong NC placement if you remove it unless you have a valid reason why you want to keep it.
    Yes, it's my mistake in the previous mod has told me to fix it, but thank you so please)

    Rhythm & Pattern:
  3. 00:47:517 (3,4) - Rhythmically, this pattern would work better with the vocals that you mapped to at this point if it was reversed. I don't know japanese but the "tchi" is from 00:47:517 - to 00:47:778 - and then after that is a synth sound at 00:48:039 - . Move the slider 00:47:778 (4) - to 00:47:517 - and place the circle here instead 00:48:039 - sure ty ! I fully agree with the proposed (sounds very good). I went through the difficulty again and i found this here too: 00:05:778 (3,4) - reverse it. (00:09:952 (3,4) - 00:12:561 (4,5) - Here for example the pattern fits better to the song, you mapped it like that too)
    with last im too agry ! ty (but i lil correct how i hear)
  4. 00:41:517 (4) - This circle seems unncessesary because you mapped the pattern to the vocals here. The circle is not wrong, it does fit to the music, but it would work better if it wasn't there imo. Totally up to you tho. I just find that the pattern fits better to the vocals if the circle was removed to emphasise the vocals a bit more.
    oh yes! thats feel good) ^^



Overall
[]

  1. Really nice mapset but it needs more work with the metadata stuff and polishing the mapset spread. Flow is really good. The hitsounds are nicely chosen too. Good work overall!


Add the question and one of the following options to your feedback on my mod please:
[u]Was the mod helpful?[/u]
1. Yes, it helped me a lot! The advice was really useful. I will definitely come back for more.
2. The mod was helpful! Most suggestions were useful to me.
3. It was good but there is room for improvement. I could apply only a few suggestions.
4. The suggestions and advice weren't explained properly. I appreciated the effort but it didn't help me to improve my map, sadly.
5. Awful! I won't visit this queue again. It didn't help me at all.

1. Yes, it helped me a lot! The advice was really useful. I will definitely come back for more. ;)
posted
hi

Use a quiet sliderslide.

Easy:
00:40:734 (2) - Turn it like this

Normal:
00:04:213 (4) - why there is no such pattern like this 00:06:300 (4,5) - ?
00:17:256 (1,2) - blanket
00:18:300 (3,1) - get rid of this overlap

tutuhara's Hard
00:06:039 (5,6) - Maybe place it likethis and you would fix the blanket 00:06:821 (1) -
00:07:865 (3,4) - use same slidershape
00:12:039 (3,4) - Ctrl+G
The whole kiai part's jumps aren't so necessary. Consider remapping it with lower DS
00:44:908 (2,3) - Remove 3 and make 1/2 slider
00:45:430 (4,5) - same
00:52:213 (1,2,3,4) - put a spinner here. So hard to catch

good luck
posted

Signum wrote:

hi

Use a quiet sliderslide. ty

Easy:
00:40:734 (2) - Turn it like this sure

Normal:
00:04:213 (4) - why there is no such pattern like this 00:06:300 (4,5) - ? umh,I thought that there would be sound good that way, so I like it
00:17:256 (1,2) - blanket ok. i try to fix it
00:18:300 (3,1) - get rid of this overlap ^ same

good luck

Thx for mod :D
Please sign in to reply.