forum

How do I effectively get faster at streaming?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rektango
I can stream at 150 BPM pretty consistently.

What will be the best way to increase my streaming speed?
DeathHydra
Try some slightly higher bpm streams, like 155 or 160 in your case. Keep doing it until you can consistently hit it with good acc.

Also play more
I Give Up
Just go faster. That is the only way to get speed.
Sayorie

KukiMonster wrote:

Just go faster. That is the only way to get speed.
This.

However, the better you become, the harder it is to get better. Consistency is key. Practice forever.
Nadfee
Well.. I'm currently also trying to improve my streaming and I can say that warm up your fingers by doing extremely fast maps (doesn't matter if you hit 100s) as long as your fingers get tired. By warming up your fingers, you will have more control and then you can start doing stream with less tension which in turn helps you to increase speed. There isn't a fast way around it unfortunately.

You just warm-up, do stream maps that exhausts your fingers, repeat daily for at least a session of playing and it will gradually get better.
Source: Experience

EDIT: What KukiMonster said applies to this as well. Go faster to increase speed and keep doing it until you feel comfortable (no matter how uncomfortable it may be at start as long as you don't hurt yourself)
Sayorie
OP's question gets asked a lot, and I'll repeat what I posted on similar threads:

Improvement doesn't come instantly. It comes slowly, and in increments.

To improve, you must push your limits. Play songs that are a little bit above your level, and soon enough, you'll see yourself doing it much easier.
Jellyfish McGub
keep mashing AKA play more