forum

VOEZ (New Music Game from the Creators of Cytus/Deemo)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
It is announced that VOEZ will be available in Taiwanian store on May 14th, the launching ceremony will be held in RayarkCon'16(with 1000 lucky visitors will recieve a VOEZ's OST album!) And the game will be available worldwide, in both App Store and Google Play, on MAY 29TH! I repeat, MAY 29TH! Hooray!
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
Alright, those Android users will have to wait till June 2nd, but anyway, here are more informations about the full release.

- Free songs every week! - Beside of some 'starters' songs, every week, new song(s) will be added and available for free for a limited time. Users can buy any songs and keep it forever using keys (or birds named Nan) that can be obtained from playing, unlocking stories or buying.
- Diary! Play to unlock stories, in form of diary entries, that updates EVERY DAY!
- Over 200 avatars! Some starters, and users can unlock more avatars by paying 1 key for 3 avatars. The avatars come from all Rayark games.
PatZar
im waiting this too lol
Rizumu Tenshi
Android will wait till 2 June? Hm.

Meet me when it's 28 June. Or when I finally announce that I got a higher device with everything higher.

One doesn't simply uninstall Starlight Stage but here's hoping for a good Marshmallow system for my Grand 2 with a major bug fixed for my baseband so I can keep Deresute, Pazudora and VOEZ till the new device is bought
Pawsu
Tried the game. It's really fun! But I think I'd stick with Deemo. Just my preference.
Otaku One
I played Cytus and Deemo... So I gave this a try.

I really like how hard is Special mode.
LukaXGAMErs
I played this and really nice. (But the arrow is so small, =_=)
It's really like an Osu!mania but too many shifting colors and stuff. Pretty good
8.5/10
Misery
It was pretty good! Rayark did another great game :D
Good: visuals, new gameplay, story (?)
Bad: takes some time to get used to, and requires a net connection :(
Flanster
Lol I'm suprised this can run on my old 4.0.4 ST21i
Seijiro
It makes me want start mapping something lol
Haruto

MrSergio wrote:

It makes me want start mapping something lol
the songs are nice tho :D should map one of those songs ^^

also, 9/10 for the game. i really like the rectangle graphics!
yeah, as people said the blue notes one are hard to identify xD

hoping to see more stuff in this game :3
Flanster

Flanster wrote:

I lied, its stuck on this haha.

LukaXGAMErs

Flanster wrote:

Flanster wrote:

I lied, its stuck on this haha.

Oh ahaha me too, I'm stuck in that too when I first open the game. I waited for so many minutes.
But worked when I skipped the opening animation.
Reha
-
Jinn
> played as soon as release
< leaderboard for super easy song

kappa
Meah
Stuck on song loading.

Then crashes
Misery
Works fine for me, afaik the game tries to download the song's map on the fly (which explains why it requires a net connection), also it syncs rankings for those who use Google Play Games (which takes quite a chunk of data)
Mine is Android 5.1, lags happen quite often in loadscreens but it fixes itself randomly idk why (Possible fix: Make sure the net connection is stable / make sure you have enough memory space / close all apps that weren't needed in the background / ensure ample RAM) :)
Rizumu Tenshi
Snatched Mama's Honor 5X to try this game, and finally I see how polished this is. (as in pretty polished!)
Good thing it uses an email and a password for the account (unlike almost all rhythm games in Google Play Store) so I can move my account from her 5X to my Grand 2 (or iPhone if I buy one like the 6s Plus or the 7 with the big screen) easily without a transfer code.

Well, VOEZ > Deresute indeed.
I do have space for both right now but then both grow in size so I may have to uninstall some essentials or reflash CyanogenMod to get a fresh Deresute install for VOEZ to take just the 300MB it needs, and more until I get that freaking iPhone then all out to get all I wanted
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
One thing is they have an unlock condition of playing 25 different songs, which really slows down the free users because they have 10 free songs and they rotate ONE song every Monday and Friday. Plus ONE free song at 8-9PM GMT+8 on weekends. I just passed that condition yesterday.
Rizumu Tenshi

Tatsuya Kaname wrote:

One thing is they have an unlock condition of playing 25 different songs, which really slows down the free users because they have 10 free songs and they rotate ONE song every Monday and Friday. Plus ONE free song at 8-9PM GMT+8 on weekends. I just passed that condition yesterday.
You've got your debit card around, right? At least any region can send some love to Rayark. :)

(assuming your payment method is a debit card and you're iOS)
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777

Rizumu Tenshi wrote:

Tatsuya Kaname wrote:

You've got your debit card around, right? At least any region can send some love to Rayark. :)

(assuming your payment method is a debit card and you're iOS)
Yeah. The birds are $.99 each and it's not expensive at all. One thing is my debit card has around $.02-$.03...

Anyway, I'll buy some keys.
Raiken-
It's pretty dope tbh, just started playing like last week and I'm kinda into it, just don't have really much time to play but I enjoyed the playstyle and the music.

Already played only like 5 songs but, well, I can understand why people liked it.
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
Someone played Refel? I hate one of the patterns. :D
Rizumu Tenshi

Tatsuya Kaname wrote:

Someone played Refel? I hate one of the patterns. :D
I have a Full Combo there, in Special
Takes some "getting to know". Took me few plays to FC it, though!
Misery
The next ones after that are really easy to conplete though 8-)