forum

Can stream 240BPM, but can't PLAY it?...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Infinicy
Problem Details:
So I've recently taken a really big leap in my streaming capabilities (From 200BPM to about 240BPM), but there's one MAJOR problem for me: I can't seem to play it. The reason I know I can stream this fast, is not only because I FEEL like I'm going to the correct speed (which would be a stupid reason to stand by itself), but I've went back and watched a few replays, slowed down and all, and everything is going all nice, but then I just randomly start getting 100's and 50's. This is really upsetting to me because (I know it sounds like a typical whiner) this is really holding back my potential. I'm not sure if it's my aim messing up (quite possibly could be because I shake quite violently streaming this fast) or if it's my fingers going ever so slightly out of rhythm, but if anyone has any suggestions to help fix this or maybe what CAUSES this problem, any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank Nyu in advance!

osu! version: 20160403.4
---------------_old_1
Hey,

You should probably post here (13) and/or look through it since I'm sure you can find your answer there much more quicker than the help section.

Here is one thread that I found that might be useful to you: t/439459
Seijiro
Moved
Railey2
maybe post a replay file here or a Youtube video or gif? There are many things that could cause this, without a video its going to be hard to tell what it is.
DeathHydra
Might be stamina problem but idk
otoed1
Aim.
winber1
the more likely answer is you cannot stream 240bpm and you should feel bad

go look at the accuracy bar thing in the bottom of the screen that you can enable (if you disabled it), if as you stream you timing keeps getting earlier and earlier, then congratulations you can actually stream properly, assuming u are actually streaming (e.g something like 15+ notes). If your timing ends up getting later and later, congratulations, you can't stream 240bpm properly and should feel bad.

legit advice is to actually not panic and listen to music, emphasize the finger that is supposed to play on the main beats (e.g. usually the quarter notes aka the 1/1 tick notes, somethings it's different for different songs)

but tbh you probably can't stream 240bpm
Yuudachi-kun
I can make it go earlier and earlier at 15+ notes until I miss on 255 bpm.