forum

Host family in Kyoto

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
floflim
Hello guys,

I'm French, 16.
Last school year (September 14 to July 15) I was hosted in A Taiwanese family in Taipei. I went to a Taiwanese high school (it was the equivalent
of my first high school year). So, as I couldn't understand, I could anything I want in class time but I had to be present tho, that's when I've started playing Osu! And watching more and more anime. I lost a French school year as I didn't work. And I've fall in love with Japan while I was in Taiwan and regretted a bit that I didn't choice Japan.
Now, I'm back in France doing my second year of first high school year. Im looking for next year or my last high school year to go to Kyoto cuz they have a French high school. But for that, I have to find a host family there. Please, if you know anyone there, tell me.
Hope I'll find an angel ;)
Kitsunemimi
Just letting you know before all the shit rolls through, this is the wrong place to be asking about something like this. In fact I don't think there's anywhere on this forum where someone can actually help you, except maybe General Discussion or #japanese (still unlikely). But you're probably better off asking somewhere else, sorry.

Still, cool story, good luck on your search :3
Mahogany
Yeah, you might want to ask for this to be moved to general discussion instead, this isn't the sort of place to have any reasonable discussions about anything :p
But you seem like a nice person, so best of luck finding someone to help you out.
DeletedUser_7520443
laport
I think you can best try in this subforum: 32

DeletedUser_3905941
lmao
Faust
" second year of first high school year "

?
Railey2

Faust wrote:

" second year of first high school year "

?
He has to repeat it because he didn't get shit done
Faust
Ah yes, his second time on his freshman year.

Sure fucked it up.
Aurani
The cute goal aside, idk how anyone can fail ANY king of grade below uni. I mean, the only time you ever really get "tested" is in uni; elementary, middle and high school are just jokes. :p
Topic Starter
floflim
You didn't understand... I was in a taiwanese high school. I didn't fail, I couldn't work you see. You're from Herzegovina right? Are you able to grade in Chinese high school? I came in Taiwan I barely could say hello. So, it's normal that I lost a school year.
Aurani
You wrote this "that's when I've started playing Osu! And watching more and more anime. I lost a French school year as I didn't work."
Now, from my perspective and with your English, I recon it means "I fucked around with animu and games and thus failed a year". You can't blame me for misinterpreting your post when your English still needs some work. :p

Also no, I'm not from Bosnia.
Topic Starter
floflim
Well, then first change your flag. And I never said I have an amazing level of english. I'm french and it's normal that it's hard for me to make people understand what I'm saying, I'm doing my best...
Cyclohexane
to be fair, he seems to have the english level of your average french student

why look to enroll in high school abroad again if you don't speak the language of the country you're going to? Aren't you just going to waste more time?
Topic Starter
floflim
I can speak japanese more than chinese when I arrived in Taiwan. And the reason why I really want to go to Kyoto is that they have a french highs chool there so I don't loose another school year.
laport
Maybe you can ask peppy if he can put a banner on the homepage for you
Topic Starter
floflim
LOl, that's a smart idea, I'm sure he'll accept !
Mahogany

peppy wrote:

wank wank wank dicks dicks dicks
mx04ma
i am very bad at posting or generally being a good human being

please ridicule me at every given opportunity

xxx
DeletedUser_7520443

mx04ma wrote:

i am very bad at posting or generally being a good human being

please ridicule me at every given opportunity

xxx