posted

KanoSet wrote:

blues can give you a hard time while streamin
i would say browns or reds
what do you mean by "hard time"?
posted

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

what do you mean by "hard time"?
Click gets in the way, and higher reset point due to switch design. Means your return travel is longer than your press travel, in comparison to Browns

Also surprised that no one here quoted deskthority or geekhack for keyboard recommendations.
posted
Blue switches are designed for precision, not speed. This is why it's usually designed for typing, but can be extra useful for games that require lots of buttons to click (MOBAs, MMOs, Starcraft) to reduce chance of misclicking, rather than games that require lots of clicking on a few buttons (like osu!) where red switches excel.
posted
Blue switches (and by extension, Green switches) are designed for typing, not gaming. The slider design will make it more difficult to be consistent in any game that requires rapid multiple hits (or even reliable double-taps).

KukiMonster wrote:

YayMii wrote:

where are my non-cherry switches at
Thread title.
Hmm... I wonder why I said what I said... It's like I was replying to the thread title or something? :roll:
posted

YayMii wrote:

KukiMonster wrote:

Thread title.
Hmm... I wonder why I said what I said... It's like I was replying to the thread title or something? :roll:
Yeah, they don't matter for this thread because it's specifically about cherry and not switches in general.
posted

Khelly wrote:

Yeah, they don't matter for this thread because it's specifically about cherry and not switches in general.
I guess I don't belong here then :c

*angrily packs up optical keyboard, and leaves*
posted

Arthraxium wrote:

Blue switches are designed for precision, not speed. This is why it's usually designed for typing, but can be extra useful for games that require lots of buttons to click (MOBAs, MMOs, Starcraft) to reduce chance of misclicking, rather than games that require lots of clicking on a few buttons (like osu!) where red switches excel.
does that explain your acc?

sry i didnt mean it
posted

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

Arthraxium wrote:

does that explain your acc?

sry i didnt mean it
Number one: I don't care about my accuracy. Stop making it as the most important metric for measuring skill.
Play osu!mania if you really want to flaunt your high-accuracy aspect.

Number two: Having tics is difficult while maintaining accuracy.

Number three: Most of my top plays are maps which are significantly more difficult than the maps on your top plays. These higher-difficulty-lower-accuracy top plays contribute to my lower overall accuracy.

Number four: I don't care about you at all because I'm enjoying the game.

Cheers.
posted
Acc sucks
posted
we press a button. we do a thing.
posted

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

we press a button. we do a thing.
You can do a better Trump impersonation than that.