forum

[invalid] pp gain

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Neko perfect
Personally, i will like to know how many pp i will win on a map unrank if it was rank.
I don't know how it will work but it could to be a "bot" or software similarto tillerino indicating the pp number win on the map.
I play on the osu! mania but the "bot" could function on the 4 mods osu ...

what do you think ?
Underforest
Unfortunately, there's no way to know how PP you will gain with a unranked (ranked soon) map because it depends a lot. I don't think it possible. About the 4 modes function, request that to Tillerino and not here.
Princess Jish
Yes please!
Can help PP Farmers a lot. Like it should show requirements to gain this much PP?
Seijiro
Tillerino works thanks to the ranked scores of thousands of players, not purely on a calculation of variables or similar.
Unraked maps couldn't work as Tillerino works atm because there would be no data on the osu servers for Tillerino to make an esteem of the actuall pp value the map may give you.

With that said, I'm perfectly neutral on this, since I don't really farm and I don't feel the need to gain pp. But, oh well, I guess most of the players are like that and would love such thing (I would say you shouldn't expect it coming from peppy tho. I bet he has better interests atm)
Chirimu
There was a Software called Osu!Diffcalc by tom94, calculating a Level for each map diff. The Level can be adjusted by Speed and Aim(Jumps).
Link to the AskFM entry: https://ask.fm/Tom94/answers/31991058382
Stefan
Unlike Tillerino, you just can have an estimated amount of pp you /could/ get. And Tillerino itself isn't really accurate because it shows you only the most pp you can achieve, not the exact you get for this play. That will hardly be useful.