Total Posts
show more
Zelos
Saw nothing wrong.
Raha_old
Esta genilisisisisisiisisisisimo tu mapa Star Saludos
Sakura
[All Difficulties]
Starting beat is pretty close to the offset, use 3 seconds audio lead-in instead.

[Krisom's Insane]
Like always your maps are sexy, nuff said.

[Normal]
00:32:582 (3,4,5) - It would have looked so much better if you had arranged them like this: http://puu.sh/XZF but considering how the map's already pretty well planned out with the spacing and everything feel free to ignore since it's not a big issue.

[Easy]
00:00:038 (1) - Maybe use a spinner? or 2 circles? or a repeat slider? coz it looks pretty awkward when you compare it to the next slider.

Pretty well made map, im impressed, meh that's barely anything so no need to kudosu this, good luck with your map
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Sakura Hana wrote:

[All Difficulties]
Starting beat is pretty close to the offset, use 3 seconds audio lead-in instead. Ok~

[Krisom's Insane]
Like always your maps are sexy, nuff said.

[Normal]
00:32:582 (3,4,5) - It would have looked so much better if you had arranged them like this: http://puu.sh/XZF but considering how the map's already pretty well planned out with the spacing and everything feel free to ignore since it's not a big issue. I'll leave it like this :3

[Easy]
00:00:038 (1) - Maybe use a spinner? or 2 circles? or a repeat slider? coz it looks pretty awkward when you compare it to the next slider. ^

Pretty well made map, im impressed, meh that's barely anything so no need to kudosu this, good luck with your map Ty <3~
Rukario
Heh, this map is awesome.
Shiro
Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you fixed) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
Change "journeys" to "journies".
Tick rate 2 for all diffs <3 cheers

Easy
is fine

Normal
fine too

Astom's Hard
fine

Krisom's Insane
small circles djftebrpioghir
00:42:784 - Add a break ?

Well, all diffs were fine. Just fix the tag, and don't kudosu this post. I'm willing to re-bubble after the fix, if you can't find the bubbler for a repair.

EDIT: 700th post :D
Krisom

Odaril wrote:

Krisom's Insane
small circles djftebrpioghir Just the reaction I wanted <3
00:42:784 - Add a break ? it kinda kills the feeling I wanted for that, and during that break less than 1/3 of the HP gets drained, I can ask Kenzy to lower HP drain a bit though if he does that tag fix.
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Odaril wrote:

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you fixed) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
Change "journeys" to "journies". >-< I see it like this~
Tick rate 2 for all diffs <3 cheers uhm no >:

Easy
is fine

Normal
fine too

Astom's Hard
fine

Krisom's Insane
small circles djftebrpioghir
00:42:784 - Add a break ? ~

Well, all diffs were fine. Just fix the tag, and don't kudosu this post. I'm willing to re-bubble after the fix, if you can't find the bubbler for a repair. >< ty~

EDIT: 700th post :D
NoHitter
General
I don't think the refountains fit the chorus.

Astom's Hard
00:01:330 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Perhaps make two patterns and repeat them instead of just one pattern four times?
00:25:480 (1) - IMO make this start at 00:25:609 instead. (while ending at the same time)

Krisom's Insane
00:41:880 (x) - I agree with Odaril here. I think it need a break, but w/e.
00:50:662 (6) - The slight slowdown kind of threw me off while playing, but I guess it's fine.

Great mapset.
Krisom

NoHItter wrote:

General
Krisom's Insane
00:41:880 (x) - I agree with Odaril here. I think it need a break, but w/e. Kenz, puedes bajarle al HP por 2 y subirle al OD en uno por mi? Again, I'm not adding a break, I asked for the HP to be lowered though.
00:50:662 (6) - The slight slowdown kind of threw me off while playing, but I guess it's fine. It's for silly symetrical purposes

Estoy de acuerdo con lo de las fountains por cierto.
Topic Starter
Kenezz

NoHItter wrote:

General
I don't think the refountains fit the chorus. Ok~

Astom's Hard
00:01:330 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Perhaps make two patterns and repeat them instead of just one pattern four times? no
00:25:480 (1) - IMO make this start at 00:25:609 instead. (while ending at the same time) Fixed~

Great mapset. Ty

Krisom wrote:

NoHItter wrote:

General
Kenz, puedes bajarle al HP por 2 y subirle al OD en uno por mi?[/color] Listo~
plop~ D:
Rukario
Rechecked again and rebubbled.
Topic Starter
Kenezz

Rukarioman wrote:

Rechecked again and rebubbled.
Thnx thnx thnx ^^/
Kaory_old
star
James2250
The timing sounds odd towards the end of the map for me...get it double checked?

Easy:
00:43:297 - make sure every spinner has a new combo (old bug that existed)
00:52:212 (1) - could look nicer centered in the other slider
00:57:894 (1) - make sure every spinner has a new combo

Normal:
-Actually just check new combos on spinners for every difficulty~

Astom's Hard:
00:01:330 (1,2,3,4,5) - too much copy paste for me on this pattern, you could try and think of some other things to use? (Same for a few others if you wanted to)

Krisom's Insane:
-High HP Drain..people won't like it~
00:38:264 (7) - (would prefer it didn't go through hp bar)

(On a random note you just got me from 998 to 1000 kudosu, thanks :D)
Krisom

James2250 wrote:

Krisom's Insane:
-High HP Drain..people won't like it~ Hp isn't mine, it seems there was a problem on submission or someone modified it or something, but it was supposed to be very low.
00:38:264 (7) - (would prefer it didn't go through hp bar)Asked Kenzy to fix
Topic Starter
Kenezz

James2250 wrote:

The timing sounds odd towards the end of the map for me...get it double checked? Ok, Card N'Force helped me and gave me the following timing http://puu.sh/1fMI

Easy:
00:43:297 - make sure every spinner has a new combo (old bug that existed) Fixed
00:52:212 (1) - could look nicer centered in the other slider ^
00:57:894 (1) - make sure every spinner has a new combo ^

Normal:
-Actually just check new combos on spinners for every difficulty~ Ok~
Thanks James, I only have to wait for astom :>
Astom

James2250 wrote:

The timing sounds odd towards the end of the map for me...get it double checked?

Easy:
00:43:297 - make sure every spinner has a new combo (old bug that existed)
00:52:212 (1) - could look nicer centered in the other slider
00:57:894 (1) - make sure every spinner has a new combo

Normal:
-Actually just check new combos on spinners for every difficulty~

Astom's Hard:
00:01:330 (1,2,3,4,5) - too much copy paste for me on this pattern, you could try and think of some other things to use? (Same for a few others if you wanted to) =/ ok, but the song itself is a copy and paste so I don't see any problem with do some copy and paste.

Krisom's Insane:
-High HP Drain..people won't like it~
00:38:264 (7) - (would prefer it didn't go through hp bar)

(On a random note you just got me from 998 to 1000 kudosu, thanks :D)
Download: Rodrigo Zea - Los Viajes Johto (KenezzEdward) [Astom's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Kenezz
[UPDATED]
James2250
Wow HP Drain on Insane went way down, but that works~
The timing seems to be better

Rebubbled~
abalee
spanish :O
Topic Starter
Kenezz