forum

Lia - Toki o Kizamu Uta - TV animation Ver. -

posted
Total Posts
show more
Doyak
Indeed, Ryou's ending is technically Kyou's bad ending so yeah excluding Ryou was a good decision I guess?
Yohanes
we need Sanae's diff then
Doyak
lol
Beomsan

Yohanes wrote:

we need Sanae's diff then
true
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Her diff would probably be about as good as her bread.

Doyak
Botan-Extra soon
Topic Starter
Lanturn
the world isn't ready for this.
Yohanes
Doyak

WHEN
Topic Starter
Lanturn
when indeed

Yohanes
After the snow lifted up, because It's bad for this set's health
pishifat
can i rank
Doyak
Sure, I approve it.
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Oh, go for it. The snow is all gone until New Year's Eve.
pishifat
already qualified a map today and gonna do another tomorrow, but yours will be after those lol
pishifat
pew
Topic Starter
Lanturn
pew pew

thank you pishifat!
Chaoslitz
oh god I always want to map this

congrats!
Doyak
ooo finally
Yohanes
Yaayyy
-Kyu
Congratz!

but i am a bit concerned for the Tomoyo-Insane,00:27:853 (10) - shouldn't this be NC'd? and delete the NC here? 00:28:284 (1) -
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Thanks for bringing this up. I'll explain why it's perfectly fine as is ;)

It shouldn't be NC'd because both 00:27:853 (10,11) - (like 00:30:442 (5,6) - and 00:33:032 (5,6) - ) lead into the next measure and I try to do measure based NCs in this map (though it's somewhat hard sometimes because of the 5/4)

As an example where you said: the "Bo-ku" part is said before the next measure, and you can tell it's a strong new measure when the "hi" in "hitori" comes up with the Piano and the whistle hitsound supporting it.

So some people do actually new combo on lead in instruments or vocals (pkhg and Yohanes both did this on the map, but Doyak and I didn't), but I usually do not unless there's a very good reason. Hope this helps :)
Doyak
Measure-based NC is cool, since it's basically how the music is divided. There are some sounds that plays before/after the measure, but they are considered to be part of "this part" actually. They're just kind of extended through near other measures.
Akiyama Mizuki
this song, these diffnames

i love you
kikoeta
Congrats on the rank! I've been waiting for this particular song to be ranked, I love it so much man :D
kanpakyin
A bit late but congratz~
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Thanks everyone :)