forum

DystopiaGround - ∧ugΦEidEs (For Approval)

posted
Total Posts
show more
HineX
Nice
Miu Matsuoka
D:
phailed at da spinner ;w;
ignorethis
wow i finished

some parts may get a bit too improvised ._.

Download: DystopiaGround - AugoEidEs (happy30) [ignore's Sliders].osu
Wishy
Star but... what'sl up with that final spinner? I seriously suggest you remove it. Like got through the whole map and then failed at the spinner. I suggest deleting it or reducing hp leech, I'd say the first one since the map is not that hard to clear right now, reducing leech would make it way easier, but it's up to you.
gowww
8-)
laport
that was fun 8-)
Waryas
1400 combo, fail at spinner..........
Aenna
death spinner www
lkp
lol
marshallracer

Aenna wrote:

death spinner www
Medicine Melancholy
;)
Avedas
Perfect map until the spinner :/ Shorten it or remove it or something. Spun Out can't pass it either lmao
lolcubes
Oddly enough, not even HPdrain -2 can save you unless you spin 430+. :D
Sadly I can't spin for that long. D:

edit: nevermind, some luck and strained muscles got me through D:
Some fail play but hey, atleast I passed it, o.o
Elfice
04:26:497 (1) - eargasm, yet no epic streams :<
Have a star xD
KanaRin
Cool <3
Like this very much!
Katsuri
Star~
Kana Kana
star!!
Wishy
Have you deleted that ridiculous spinner yet?
ArtRaid
:shock:
millisum
nice map :D
J U D G E
:shock: Nice~~
DoKito
<3
Ikillforpies
love it! Star!

Message is to short.. Wowow This will make it not as short
Art-FzTT
i love all the map ... and the spinner i think its ok but i still cant clear it ... i just spin like 340-360 T_T so gg 4 me
JanteSmith
WOW very good taiko map:D
and that song, so epic ^.^
i hope this song will be approved xD
Kodoshi
star star star star star STAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

i love this map, playing it everyday but i forgot to give the star... wait, how come i can't do it
Loctav

I love this song an the Oni. And the SB~ ;w; <3
And uh... spinner of doom? 315 hits, lol.
Wishy
Again, remove those spinners, failed this with HR spinning over 440 constantly...
Natteke
I failed those 2 spinners with almost full hp without HR. :{
Topic Starter
happy30
maaaaybe I should remove the second spinner :?
-Lennox-
Srsly i have 98.62% ACC and full combo. And i failed at the last spinner. I spin around 350~400. Remove it plz <.<
Wishy
Just remove both or find a way to make it not-lethal. This is a map that will be played with HR since it makes it damn more fun and making it unclearable unless you spin like Auto by adding eternal spinners that don't really add any fun to the map isn't really clever...
Dangaard

Wishy22 wrote:

Just remove both or find a way to make it not-lethal. This is a map that will be played with HR since it makes it damn more fun and making it unclearable unless you spin like Auto by adding eternal spinners that don't really add any fun to the map isn't really clever...
Keep in mind that hard modes are there to let people modify the difficulty afterwards to their own pleasure and are not the standard case. In other words, if you insist on playing with HR enabled, you have to live with something like that, maps are made and modded for basic mode.
Wishy
Actually no, the map should be clearable with HR, and it is, but I repeat the last spinners are stupidly long that are even hard to clear nomod, which is just ridiculous because not only they are not fun at all (what's so fun about spinning for.. a minute?), but make that most players just can't play this map because they don't have godlike spinning. I don't really care if you do remove them or not since I /care about ranking and don't mind using No Fail, but many players won't be happy with this.
Natteke
Hello, please slow down the song because I want to play it with DT. Also remove all stacked notes to make it playable with hidden and please put notes closer together because I want to play it with flashlight as well. Ok?
KRZY
Just saw this map today. Great job, very fun to play.

HOWEVER, I could not pass because spinnerionasofiejasoidfjaiosdjrfaiosjrfaiosjfoiasjdf

I think we can live without the second spinner. :P
Deif
Serioulsy, this map is awesome. It's worth to spend a star here ;)

I've just fallen in love with it ^^

And yeah, it's CTB \:D/
Lesjuh
Let Gladi play it. If he can't pass it you do need to edit the last two spinners.
Art-FzTT
i saw happy30 clearing the map =/... i cant do da hell spinah T_T but he can .. so..
laport

Lesjuh wrote:

Let Gladi play it. If he can't pass it you do need to edit the last two spinners.
DAT SPINNER

dunno how fast i spinned but believe me i tried :?

Download: laport - DystopiaGround - AugoEidEs [Aphotic] (2011-12-08) Osu.osr
show more