forum

DystopiaGround - ∧ugΦEidEs (For Approval)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hyde
pretty good. star ~
Verdisphena

The taiko diff is awesome, not hard, but awesome
Lesjuh
dat ending

oh and have all of my leftover kudosu too~
Verdisphena

happy30 wrote:

Back to WIP!
;_;
gat1toneku
holy shit lesjuh
C R E A M
oh! happy30. I love this map and the song~~~
Star is here~~☆
Anyway when I played this map first time I passed this until the last spinner appear and spinning it with relaxing pace thinking "How awesome map! It was hard but fun!". At that time, I found out that the spinner approach circle never moves so I thought that osu! get some error so I stopped spinning and just watch how it goes. Then, I saw that the spinner approach circle slowly go down and the HP bar goes down fast. Therefore, I finally recognize that this spinner is extremely long so I spin like hell with over spin speed 440 to not fail but I failed at the last moment. I was so sad. T.T I forgot that this map is WIP........
Topic Starter
happy30

C R E A M wrote:

oh! happy30. I love this map and the song~~~
Star is here~~☆
Anyway when I played this map first time I passed this until the last spinner appear and spinning it with relaxing pace thinking "How awesome map! It was hard but fun!". At that time, I found out that the spinner approach circle never moves so I thought that osu! get some error so I stopped spinning and just watch how it goes. Then, I saw that the spinner approach circle slowly go down and the HP bar goes down fast. Therefore, I finally recognize that this spinner is extremely long so I spin like hell with over spin speed 440 to not fail but I failed at the last moment. I was so sad. T.T I forgot that this map is WIP........
Actually, I surprised myself as well of how fast the drain reduces during the last spinner while I testplayed for the first time x_x
but well

happy30 wrote:

- don't underestimate the map.
I can shorten the spinner though, but on the other side i like how it is now. :lol:
rEdo
why won't you just use hp drain 7 in this?
imo with it that spinner is still harsh, but come on, not in that way that you've got to spin 400+ all the time... this would be ridiculous, if some person would get a SDH (single digit hundreds) on it or something, and then boom! failed because of drain. the spinner's length is fine and i really approve it, so imo the best solution of this is just using lower hp drain. :)

also, sick map, i'm playing this almost every day, and yet why i haven't starred it?
wiza
nice! :)
loli_milk
awesome map :)
nice spinner LOL
i can FC =w=v
love this
C R E A M
All fine! Let's go!!!!
awesome map neverthless people who can't spin average 400+ will fail. XD
I looooooove spin!
The one thing is obvious. Cookiezi can't clear this map cause he can't spin over 400 continuously.
M A I D
:D Good song Funmap XDDDD

Sure
a 35 sec spinner orz

By the way,

05:12:479 - Delete offset
05:30:111 - ^

One offset is enough. Alace agreed with it.
Vocal is a bit off in this section.
miccoliasms
proooooooooooo mapper <3
pizamen
:)
AisamaDX
wow
HineX
Nice
Miu Matsuoka
D:
phailed at da spinner ;w;
ignorethis
wow i finished

some parts may get a bit too improvised ._.

Download: DystopiaGround - AugoEidEs (happy30) [ignore's Sliders].osu
Wishy
Star but... what'sl up with that final spinner? I seriously suggest you remove it. Like got through the whole map and then failed at the spinner. I suggest deleting it or reducing hp leech, I'd say the first one since the map is not that hard to clear right now, reducing leech would make it way easier, but it's up to you.
gowww
8-)
laport
that was fun 8-)
Waryas
1400 combo, fail at spinner..........
Aenna
death spinner www
lkp
lol
marshallracer

Aenna wrote:

death spinner www
Medicine Melancholy
;)
Avedas
Perfect map until the spinner :/ Shorten it or remove it or something. Spun Out can't pass it either lmao
lolcubes
Oddly enough, not even HPdrain -2 can save you unless you spin 430+. :D
Sadly I can't spin for that long. D:

edit: nevermind, some luck and strained muscles got me through D:
Some fail play but hey, atleast I passed it, o.o
Elfice
04:26:497 (1) - eargasm, yet no epic streams :<
Have a star xD
KanaRin
Cool <3
Like this very much!
Katsuri
Star~
Kana Kana
star!!
Wishy
Have you deleted that ridiculous spinner yet?
ArtRaid
:shock:
millisum
nice map :D
J U D G E
:shock: Nice~~
DoKito
<3
Ikillforpies
love it! Star!

Message is to short.. Wowow This will make it not as short
Art-FzTT
i love all the map ... and the spinner i think its ok but i still cant clear it ... i just spin like 340-360 T_T so gg 4 me
show more