forum

[Archived] Replays? Can I download them?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
I didn't notice and I couldn't find anything in this on google...but on some youtube videos there is a link to their replay on a certain beatmap they played.
Where would I find links to my replays? Im a little stupid with technology so I apologize if I've been spamming the help forum... ://
Yahoo doesn't help me at all so..
---------------_old_1
I'm not sure on this myself. But I think you can get any replay by clicking the play you want in-game and then pressing F2

And you can also get your top 500 play of that song and difficulty on the web on your profile page.

You can do this by clicking top rank and then look for a star.
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
oh okay thank you.....I just needed a link because my mic to Quicktime player is broken...
---------------_old_1

SushiSenpai wrote:

Oh....so its not necessary to have a link for the replay? I've been struggling with quicktime player so I couldn't record anything...
my mic is broken....so I thought what the hell...and I saw that some people have links to their re-play...
Are you trying to upload your replay to youtube? If yes, then you can try using this t/108092

and no, you don't need a "link" for a replay, you just need the replay file, which ends in .osr extension
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
Well yes....I am its just I can't record since my mic for my recorder is broken....it won't record any sounds my computer makes...only my voice...
---------------_old_1

SushiSenpai wrote:

Well yes....I am its just I can't record since my mic for my recorder is broken....it won't record any sounds my computer makes...only my voice...
hmm... well if you use this t/108092 then you can get your replay up to youtube. It does it job pretty well.

The only downside is that it doesn't show any skin. Just the default skin. And of course, it won't have your voice in it.

Edit: Did you figured out how to get your replay? If you use the F2 method, then you can find your replay here: C:\Users\****\AppData\Local\osu!\Replays (**** is your name.) If you use the web method, then you can find it wherever you download it too.
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
I use quicktime player...
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
And the f2 I have only brightens my laptop. I don't use dell...or Microsoft...I have a mac.
---------------_old_1

SushiSenpai wrote:

And the f2 I have only brightens my laptop. I don't use dell...or Microsoft...I have a mac.
To use the F2 key on your mac, look for the fn key and press and hold it.
Now press the F2 key while holding the fn key

here is an example of where the fn key might located on your keyboard.

Pawsu
You can find a list of replays in your osu! folder in Data > r. It is a hidden folder though.
You can simply upload it to puush or any file sharing websites, and when uploaded you can simply give the person the link and they can watch it on their osu. It will download into your Local tab.
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
Oh okay...thank you....^.^
Marvell Jayden
If you use Laptop with Microsoft Windows, enable function keys by press fn+esc