Louis Cyphre
damn, such epic map is not ranked...
yi11031024
The map what's the problem?
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

yi11031024 wrote:

The map what's the problem?
The "problem" is that I'm using uninherited timing sections to manipulate slidertick rate.
HakuNoKaemi
The problem is that some BATs are like "Derp, multiple sliderticks ... and they have sense!!! nGah this can't be ranked !"
return throwUnexpectedException("The timing is wrong using half bpm and normal bpm on the same map")

when actually it can be maximum 0,55 ms wrong. And that's not much.
levipoep

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

The problem is that some BATs are like "Derp, multiple sliderticks ... and they have sense!!! nGah this can't be ranked !"
return throwUnexpectedException("The timing is wrong using half bpm and normal bpm on the same map")

when actually it can be maximum 0,55 ms wrong. And that's not much.

bat's should be ashamed of themselves of such lame rules.. 0,55ms is like nothing.. and card already fixed this problem so technically right now nothing is wrong with the map since it's already tweaked using multiple red section

where is the bubble already?
gah.. a year to just rank a map.. is just sad already graveyarded too..
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
Please stop every provocative speech.
It's not like they will make me more motivated or change the situation for the better.
Agnes
Despite the unrankibilities of the map (whatever they may be; I honestly couldn't spot much), you can still enjoy this map without it being ranked. To be blunt, it's better off if the map wasn't even ranked. People just care about score anyway nowadays...
MikaShinigami
UWAAAH. I want this song so bad but it's another of those songs that I badly want which get redirected to http://mi.osu.ppy.sh/ :'(
Slow-ru

I Love that song. It's sad that all so happened
Cygnus
Hi Card! (: Just dropping by my opinion for this so you could get it ranked once again..

Since you're trying to double the slider ticks in some parts, what I could suggest here is you:
  1. Make a slider tick mp3 that will have two ticks in it instead of one.
  2. Make a hit sound mp3 that has a normal hit sound on the first one and a slider tick hit sound on the second one.
Pretty much that would solve the unrankability of this map. I hope you can understand my opinion. lol
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
Thank you for your interest in the matter.
As for your points, the first one would make the sliders more awkward and probably even more unrankable. I don't think i'm understanding what you mean with the second one, but it feels overly complicated.
I really appreciate your effort, but it's very likely i won't make any changes to this map anymore.
Aurele
Why not?
That's not cool seeing an unranked map being unranked forever, mostly when it is from CnF!

If you plan on reviving it, call me.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

Philippines wrote:

1. Make a slider tick mp3 that will have two ticks in it instead of one.
  2. Make a hit sound mp3 that has a normal hit sound on the first one and a slider tick hit sound on the second one.
cool
Cygnus
Hello guys! I'm back, with good news!!

So, I tried doing a few tweeks in the hit sound in Easy diff. Try this one out, this should make this rankable again!! (:

Paste the following hit sounds in the map's folder:
  1. http://puu.sh/2MHPr.wav
  2. http://puu.sh/2MHSe.wav
Download this Easy diff of yours that I edited, the hit sounds should be all fine now:
  1. http://puu.sh/2MHUc.osu
If you think the edit is cool, you may edit the rest of the difficulties of your map and everything should be fine now (:

Meanwhile, I'm having a problem with the Half Time play. It seems that the hit sounds are not slowing down when Half Time mod is activated, making the slider ticks a bit awkward to hear since the bpm of the slider tick are not changing. But I guess this one is fine. You don't expect Big Black to be played on DT, so I guess this little issue would be fine! (:

Good luck on this mapset. I'll be looking forward to this map's future!
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

Philippines wrote:

stuff
I had a look at your tweak, but it was exactly as i excpected.
Not having the actual sliderticks feels way more awkward and the problems with mods such as half-time and double-time make this option a no-go to me.
Also, making the alternation between normal and soft sliderticks that i used (which is not in the edit you gave me) would make another huge hassle it's not worth spending time for.
While i really appreciate your help and effort a lot (and i thank you for them), i still cannot understand how this would be in any way acceptable for ranking due to its extremely breakable nature.
Cygnus
Still hoping for this map to be considered and ranked :o

Merry christmas bw :)
Cygnus
can someone at least put this in the loved category? :o
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
Well i guess i could update the spinnner, the multiplier x and the osu file version , then revive this and see how that goes.

I'll have a look into that later.

Ok done, but my BSS bug won't let me move this to Pending \:D/
Gordon123
dont RIP
bump xD
We believe in you! *soon* www (i mean Lv. Pj.) :)
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
It seems like my issues with the Beatmap submission system are solved, so this map should now work fine and i will be able to properly update it.

So i guess if anyone is interested in modding it (or reporting if something is broken), please do: the map should be updated correctly with the new format and the missing skin elements.

Thanks.
Cygnus
Yes yes yes thank u for reviving this cnf :)
Louis Cyphre
Put this into Loved category!
milr_
Please
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.