Halozy - Kikoku Doukoku Jigokuraku

posted
Total Posts
343
show more
boirjama
the final sliders are not impossible, but really difficult. the another ones are great, good map HW!
Hollow Delta
Is there a way for me to view the copyrights of this song? I can't find anything when I search this up and I want to use it in a monetized video. Of course I'll give credit and get permission.
ithgyu

Kite wrote:

II Jelli II wrote:

this should be objectively unrankable
Why?
because the slider velocity and shapes are completely unjustified by the music, the shapes are what a person uses the editor for the 1st time would create, they are effectively unplayable if you play the sliders properly instead of just moving to hit the sliderticks. May as well just rank every map in graveyard that has correct timing and is finished if this can get ranked.
P A N

II Jelli II wrote:

because the slider velocity and shapes are completely unjustified by the music, the shapes are what a person uses the editor for the 1st time would create, they are effectively unplayable if you play the sliders properly instead of just moving to hit the sliderticks. May as well just rank every map in graveyard that has correct timing and is finished if this can get ranked.
I saw you always say "1st time editor slider shape"

could you bring up your "graveyard map" or the map that have "slider shapes what person uses editor for 1st time" which have this kind of slider? I also want to see the difference of those map and this.

no def tho. curious.
ithgyu
Look i made a slider http://puu.sh/okf2w/bc40ec1e1c.jpg

It seems you miss my point though, no matter how much effort or talent, or how awesome these sliders are, doesnt change the fact that they are completely unwarranted, and would kinda just be dumb to rank it. Its seems like you think that i think that this is a bad map, which isnt right, i just think that this absolutely should not be ranked, plenty of maps dont get ranked for issues that are trivial when compared to these sliders, ignore the fact that they are unwarranted by the music and the velocity is bs, they are effectively unplayable unless you aim for sliderticks, but hey, if this is the way that ranking maps wants to go, ohh well, i look forward to maps getting ranked with wizards of winter spinners
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings

110 wrote:

M4M
????!!!!
打不动怒跪
原来不粘在一起滑条也可以读不懂 见识了
虽然很鬼畜但也无法反驳
[background]
人确实位置太歪了 感觉中心缺东西一样 四周的黑幕中可以加点阴暗中的东西裙子变更长了!太保守了!(????)腿饰也美丽OAO 我还要做sb呢,bg太花没法搞lyric,我才不会告诉你真正的原因是因为我懒得涂了。
[Notch Hell]
部分高潮部分可以再调大点 啥大一点?
00:01:687 (1) - 转盘太长了,容易转的累 分两个或者break一部分 不。
00:17:945 (4) - 到00:18:236 (1,2) - 的距离调匀 02:49:977 (2) - 到02:49:493 (5,6) - 同样 ds在这不需要微调啦。。。这图虽然是在ds基础上排版但主要架构还是几何。
00:37:493 (2,3,4,5,1) - 这个地方太难读了 几乎都被挡死了 我觉得00:37:784 (5,1) - 变成折返好一些 这个梗不会动。
01:04:300 (2,3) - 包得不够好稍微改下 这得多nazi。。。算了稍微调了一下。
01:08:171 (5) - 感觉先直再弯更好 或者Ctrl+G 不。
01:12:816 (1,2) - 平行齐一些 差不多得了。
01:46:106 (1,2) - 放在01:46:300 (3) - 左上 不。
02:00:816 (1) - 接到02:00:623 (3) - 头 02:01:493 (2,3) - 也跟着改 不。
02:04:106 (1) - 这里这样画感觉更好 嗯。。。不改。
02:14:461 (4) - 这样叠起来 不。
02:19:397 (1,2) - 看前后感觉这里最好02:19:881 (2) - Ctrl+G 这里还是这样比较好,前后有不意味着必须一样。
02:23:074 - 这个音可以加个在02:23:171 (4) - 上 04:14:558 - 这里也可以考虑下
02:51:235 (6) - 终点往上提折返 让终点和02:51:913 (1) - 一起和02:51:526 (2,3) - 的尾巴呈正三角 爷爷,这边有stack然后不遮挡,ds差不多就行了,不需要那么规整。。。structure已经锁住了没必要大改。
03:22:881 (1) - 自我感觉良好中突然觉得应该加个锚点 对了 还要和03:24:429 (1) - 平行 滑条形状没什么特殊情况不会动了。
03:31:784 (7,8) - 感觉这里应该是2个1/4滑条 。。。没必要。
03:46:300 (1) - 台上一些三面和滑条等距离舒服也不影响后面 哈?
03:46:784 (4) - 第一个转折点看着难受 无所谓,你滑不完的。
03:53:074 (3) - 既然已经stack了 不妨第一个弧都稍微错开好点? 没必要,这个和需要判断节奏的梗不同。
05:06:235 (2,3) - Ctrl+G 我也这么想过,不过为了在这里降低难度,每个长滑条之后的note我都给stack在滑条尾了,所以就这样吧。
05:06:623 (1) - 包好自己 稍微调了一下。
05:23:655 (1,2) - blanket的不好 这个就这样吧。
这是我的orz https://osu.ppy.sh/s/430208

__Ag wrote:

M4M

01:25:203 (1) - 我觉得这个方向不太好接,每次到这里都会难拉,也许ctrl+j+h再拖回原来的位置会好很多 其实就是跳的远了一点而已,没那么难。

02:00:429 (2) - 叠在高速滑条尾巴上不太好吧,ctrl+G 不不,这里停顿足够反应这个stack,反向反而难读。

02:05:074 (1,2) - 这个也挺容易误导,柑橘叠在02:04:106 (1) - 这个头上会好些 。。。不好。

03:11:074 (4,5,6) - 这接衔不是很好,3到4和4到5到6的感觉有点违和 好像是有点,把6反向了。

04:02:461 (5,6) - 叠到04:02:074 (3) - 这个的尾巴上吧 不。

美丽,其实真的不会摸

09kami wrote:

09kami wrote:

m4m
link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/440423

[Notch Hell]

02:04:106 (1) - 这个滑条既然没有人声 那么白线和后面的蓝线就不能忽略 建议改成拉到白线 然后蓝红线加一个滑条 这里。。。你可以理解成“没必要不忽略蓝线”,在适当的地方阶段性地缓冲超长滑条带来的移动疲劳感。

02:13:977 (3,4,1) - 这里我知道你是想跟节奏 但考虑到人声的特效改成两个白线开头的滑条怎么样 因为他不区别于类似于02:07:397 (2,3,4,5,6) - 这个地方的人声 这里前面有一些节奏做铺垫 但前面那段的人声结束后又是连贯的人声 这里我更想突出02:13:977 (3,4) - 这个跟着电音的跳,所以我节奏这么下。

02:01:590 (3,4,5) - 同上 ^

03:53:074 (3,4,5) - 同上 ^

05:07:397 (2,3) - 同上 ^

02:19:397 (1,2) - 改成白线开头的两个滑条 理由同上 ^

02:17:461 (7,8,9) - 这一段是漏音吗?还是故意空了蓝线的音 7貌似下比较重的音效 但我感觉蓝线那个音还是不忽视比较好 即使有音我也选择不跟,这里明显要着重强调电鼓。

02:08:364 (8) - 这个位置感觉有点不善良 和其他的比起来 怎么会,这个梗不难。

02:19:010 (2) - 尝试改成下图 嗯,不改。
http://puu.sh/oehBF/c7d619609f.png

02:53:752 (2,3,4,1) - 这个我没猜错的话....应该是梗吧 梗的话就不用改了 不过还是建议23 41这样放 前面你没看到过一个一模一样的梗么。。。

03:52:300 (1) - 这个滑条好丑 绝对不止我一个人这么想 因为就算03:53:074 (3) - 包起来 打的时候还是只能看到前面那个滑条 重新扭过 嗯,不改,就是要这么摆。

04:12:042 (4) - 红点后面的那段滑条和04:12:429 (1) - 的角度有点稍微错开 没对齐是故意的? 这么nazi的地方就算啦。

04:15:526 (1) - 尝试改成下图 不。
http://puu.sh/oehXK/c53a0f1bd5.jpg

04:18:623 (1) - 这个红点转圈的滑条我感觉挺好的啊 我看前面的评论说这里不好 搞不懂 不用太在意。

05:14:364 (1) - 我还是第一次见这种符合RANK规则还把全图占满的滑条 最后一个kiai不全是。

05:29:848 (1) - 尝试改成下图 不。
http://puu.sh/oeieH/6a5a1331c7.png

LigerZero wrote:

no kudosu....

tags added "corpse voyage best vol.1 c80" added "corpse voyage" but no "best vol.1" and "c80", there are lots of albums or collections contain this song, can't cover all of them right? so i just added the original one in tags even in previous halozy maps as always. thanks for reminding me that thou, also add "ヴォヤージュ" followed.
thanks for modding!




also,

i state these to everyone again, and won't do it anymore if not necessary:

1. all sliders are readble, playble, and rankble.

2. sliders are following music.
melloe
The sliders are readable and followable. The third and last batch of sliders is actually easier than the second batch imo.

As for whether or not the sliders follow the music -- they certainly follow the music rhythm-wise, but the shapes are completely arbitrary, pretty though they are. I don't have a problem with that, and in fact I very much like it that way, but the fact is that the way the sliders are shaped have nothing to do with the music.

Also, I find that
02:11:558 (9) -
02:12:816 (2,3,1) -
02:13:880 (2) -
02:14:654 (1) -
04:04:300 (2,3,1) -
04:05:364 (2) -
04:06:138 (1) -
are too hard to hit in comparison with the rest of the map. They require awkward speed changes in cursor movement.
Pho
i hear ducks in the track o.o
sebek64
wow that's one of the most creative maps i've played, gj Hollow Wings
fieryrage
delayed it long enough so lets go i guess
most of these are just going to be personal-preference sort of things so feel free to deny all of them

are the sliders in the kiai supposed to not have claps because every slider with ticks on claps had them and the ones in the kiai don't and it makes me sad :[

00:01:687 (1) - i feel like the spinner here goes on too long, it might be better adding a break in between to make the transition from spinner to the next slider not as awkward
00:37:784 (5) - nc to keep consistency with 00:31:591 (1)
01:51:139 (3) - might be better as two circles instead?
02:11:558 (9) - put this somewhere in between 02:11:364 (8) - and 02:11:655 (1) - for equal spacing
03:22:881 (1) - follow the vocal track here? you've been doing it previously with the other long sliders aside from this one
03:42:623 (3) - same as 01:51:139 (3)
03:50:752 (1) - the overlap on the sliderhead looks ugly imo but idk
04:29:461 (1,2) - might be better as a repeat slider
04:40:300 (1) - sliders after this section could get progressively faster imo for intensity
04:56:945 (3) - same as 01:51:139 (3)
05:43:783 (1,2) - same as 04:29:461 (1,2)
05:48:042 (5) - this doesn't perfectly overlap the slider after idk if that was what you intended but ye

im shit at modding maps like this
blizzardice

Pho wrote:

i hear ducks in the track o.o
rip to anyone using quack as combo breaker

also ur gonna hit 1k posts
SFGrenade

Hollow Wings wrote:

1. all sliders are readble, playble, and rankble.
So i guess that you at least fc'd that beatmap in order to test the playability and readability?
To the rankable, it seems that you already asked a bn to test this map. :o
Shoga
Have mapping gone too far?
Kite

II Jelli II wrote:

because the slider velocity and shapes are completely unjustified by the music
Maybe for you;
Mapping is about interpretation and people see things differently (which is also part of the reason why you can never have a map that appeals to everyone)

II Jelli II wrote:

the shapes are what a person uses the editor for the 1st time would create
The shapes are actually interesting and refined if you take a closer look.

II Jelli II wrote:

they are effectively unplayable if you play the sliders properly instead of just moving to hit the sliderticks
They are perfectly playable, people are just not used to extreme velocities like this because it's not part of the pp mapping meta.

II Jelli II wrote:

May as well just rank every map in graveyard that has correct timing and is finished if this can get ranked.
If people bothered pushing their mapsets forward and bend them into a rankable state, yeah I agree, graveyarded map should be ranked.
Monstrata
This has inspired me. Also I absolutely love this song now lol. Going to make my own version someday.
FailureAtOsu
damn, this map is fun on Easy! I still stand by the end chorus sliders being unplayable, but everything else is so much fun to read on EZ lol
Firis Mistlud
可以占位做m4m嗎? 雖然我想你摸的還要等GD,但是再遅的話就很難給摸
Alheak
Some people here sound like contemporary arts apologetics hypocrites defending someone who just smeared shit on a canvas saying it represented the downfall of the western society or something.

Don't get me wrong tho, this map plays nicely, until the long sliders that is.

You say they are readable, playable and rankable. Technically, they are indeed, though it doesn't make them reasonnable or appropriate, also I can't agree with your second point saying they're in some way following the music.
The only thing they seem to follow is the held note by the vocalist, but their speed and shape are just completely unrelated to the song, the cursor mouvements you have to make are awkward and not fitting, nothing can justify them, or if you think they do, please explain it objectively, and don't throw out the "but it feels that way to me" card, anybody could just do the same for every shitmap there is then.

I believe mapping is a personnal expression, but if you're aiming for rank, you'll have to consider the opinion of the community even if you don't like it.
Ranking your map is about providing for the community, yet you are creating things only you and a few hand picked people actually seem to like and can play (i hope), so what point is there if you're just doing it for yourself?

Ultimately, BNs will have the last word as usual, and seeing the majority of the mods here, the cantonese circlejerk seems to be as strong as ever, so you won't have much problem with the ranking process.
Yohanes
Kawaii Neko nyan
Wojowu
I find this map to be extremely fun to play, but due to my skill level I have to play with HT. I'd like to see some good player play this map with increased slider tick rate :D

Monstrata wrote:

This has inspired me. Also I absolutely love this song now lol. Going to make my own version someday.
Please do, there will never be enough of this amazing song ♥
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply