forum

dank memes for sale

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SenpaiDeoxys
dank memes for sale! get your dank memes for sale! 50% off! get your dank memes!
-Makishima S-
t/438410

ya dont beat this
Vuelo Eluko
LET THE BASS KICK O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
GSG95
Dexenta
Your memes aren't dank enough.
abraker

SO... DANK!
Endie-
I thought dank memes were free
Cyclohexane
R A R E
A
R
E
Fourth
IppE
IppE
IppE
IppE
IppE
IppE
IppE

abraker
Hello,

I recently purchased 30 dank memes and yet to have recieved them after a week of waiting. My cat may not have much longer to live without them. If I do not recieve information regarding my order #375844957473396277, I will be forced to file a law suit and press multiple charges. I hope you understand and we come to a compromise.

Sincerely,
abraker
mx04ma
So you have a weak character in melee with a lot of enemies onscreen, some of which you can't kill un-berserked, you don't have Trog, and you think "The best thing to do right now is berserk." even though you have LCS AND Cblink. I can't find the morgue so this must be an offline chracter.

That's just straight up bad play.

edit: Ok, I found the morgue now. Let's review what went wrong here.

Before we even get to tactical errors:
-"Brilliance" is not actually a good weapon. Reskilling to maces and flails for it was a mistake. it's a +1 holy (bad) eveningstar of protection (bad).
-Training Earth/Conj just for LCS was a mistake. You only had like 12 dodging and armor, with more investment you could've easily had 25 in both.
-You didn't carry any digging/disintegration to make a tunnel for this type of scenario
-You put all that experience into summoning just to learn abjuration, and didn't invest a bit more for shadow creatures, which would have helped a lot. I can only assume you didn't find the spell.

-10 might potions unquaffed in your inventory and 4 unquaffed agility. Why didn't you use them instead of berserking? You are on zot 5
-You made an error in dumping XP into earth and conj for one of the most medicore highlevel spells, and then doubled down by refusing to cast it because you're lazy. If you want to be lazy, don't put XP into conjurations.
-You could at least look for a corridor to fight in.
-Choosing to berserk was a mistake since you weren't using Trog, especially with weak melee and many enemies onscreen.

In summary, bad strategic decisions and laziness led to a tactical mistake actually killing you. Post-berserk para is unlikely to kill you, but when you dare the RNG to kill you with bad strategic and tactical choices, sometimes it will actually happen.
Cyclohexane
hapiPlonz