will add another picture someday
Mofu kun
vampire knight?
Navizel
no
DX5536
chaos;head?
Navizel

nope. different picture, same anime (hard to pick an image without giving too much hint)

hint 1: psychological
Kurogamii
psycho-pass?
Navizel
nope
kvyya

Navizel wrote:

nope. different picture, same anime (hard to pick an image without giving too much hint)

hint 1: psychological
ehhh. reminds of madoka
Navizel
yes
kvyya

Navizel wrote:

yes
I think I'll pass then :>
Improv
since he passes

ill start with an easy one

DX5536
nisemonogatari?
Improv

DX5536 wrote:

nisemonogatari?
u got it now its your turn
DX5536

The first hint is already there :D
Nekolike
power rangers? .-.
DX5536

Tapadewater wrote:

power rangers? .-.
Jesus cries, i seriously hate when people see super sentai, or maybe even kamen riders etc as power rangers.(Dont you say 'well, PR is Sentai's adaptation' oh right, i understand but not with this one). People know animes, love it, but doesnt know the original, keep saying them are power rangers. For me, it just like saying Animes and Mangas are Cartoons and Comics. That was my fanboy rage, now excuse me. And it wasn't power rangers.

And there was my 1.5 hint. If you are clever enough you will find it.
BrokenArrow
Super Sentai?
tanteiRE

DX5536 wrote:

Tapadewater wrote:

power rangers? .-.
Jesus cries, i seriously hate when people see super sentai, or maybe even kamen riders etc as power rangers.(Dont you say 'well, PR is Sentai's adaptation' oh right, i understand but not with this one). People know animes, love it, but doesnt know the original, keep saying them are power rangers. For me, it just like saying Animes and Mangas are Cartoons and Comics. That was my fanboy rage, now excuse me. And it wasn't power rangers.

And there was my 1.5 hint. If you are clever enough you will find it.
Anime are Japanese cartoons, and manga are Japanese comics..
The plural form of anime and manga are "anime" and "manga", respectively, by the way ^-^
You're inferring way too much from a single guess, maybe the guy hasn't watched Super Sentai or Kamen Riders or even Power Rangers. This thread wasn't made for people who've seen every anime in the world.

No comment on the "Jesus cries" either T_T
The Winner Man
You don't have to have watched anything to know that power rangers is not a cartoon let alone an anime. But yeah the response was a little over the top.
tanteiRE

The Winner Man wrote:

You don't have to have watched anything to know that power rangers is not a cartoon let alone an anime. But yeah the response was a little over the top.
Tbh the only thing I know about Power Rangers is that there are American made movies of it :P
There was an American movie based off of Dragon Ball, so.. Heh.. ^ ^'
By no means am I claiming that either are good, for I have not watched any..
The Winner Man
The point is it doesn't matter whether it's American or Japanese it's a show using real people as actors not an animation. I could care less about who made it.
DX5536

BrokenArrow wrote:

Super Sentai?
No.
Hint: They are doing Dairanger's roll call
DX5536

The Winner Man wrote:

The point is it doesn't matter whether it's American or Japanese it's a show using real people as actors not an animation. I could care less about who made it.
Eh, no. That pic is still from an anime and that small screen is my first hint as I said before.
tanteiRE
Girls und Panzer
My point about comparing Dragon Ball and Power Rangers was both had live action movies, and because Dragon Ball is originally a manga, Power Rangers could have originally been one, too. I literally know that little about Power Rangers.
Also thanks for the latest hint, that was a biggie ;)
DX5536

tanteiRE wrote:

Girls und Panzer
My point about comparing Dragon Ball and Power Rangers was both had live action movies, and because Dragon Ball is originally a manga, Power Rangers could have originally been one, too. I literally know that little about Power Rangers.
Also thanks for the latest hint, that was a biggie ;)
Yep, your turn.
tanteiRE
The Winner Man

DX5536 wrote:

The Winner Man wrote:

Eh, no. That pic is still from an anime and that small screen is my first hint as I said before.
Perhaps you might want some context before you say stuff. I was saying Power Rangers is not an anime

tanteiRE wrote:

Power rangers has always been live action and you should know from the way DX5536 was ranting that it's fully American.
tanteiRE
Once again, I know very little about about Power Rangers and I don't exactly see how I should (could) know from the guy's fanboy raging that Power Rangers are fully American.. The only thing I learned was that Power Rangers should not be confused with Super Sentai.. Forgive me for not having ESP :P

I might as well give an early hint now: The seiyuu for the main character in this anime has also done roles in Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Kimi ni Todoke.
Oinari-sama
Take the debate to pm guys. Escalating a debate and derailing is one of the quickest way to ruin a good thread.

On topic: Gundam X?
tanteiRE
Nope
Also thank you, I have the habit of wanting to get the last word in.. Needed someone to step in :'(
The Winner Man
Kiddy Grade
tanteiRE
Nope, although I think you have the right seiyuu in mind.
Another hint (which will probably give it away, but..): A poem by Paul Eluard is a plot point in the anime.
tanteiRE
I'll give another hint, mostly just to bump the thread..
The seiyuu for the main character is Aya Hirano, and she also sings the ending song for the anime.
Mogsy
The Daughter of Twenty Faces (Nijuu Mensou no Musume)?
tanteiRE
Yep, go ahead :)
Mogsy
Cocolites
hajime no ippo....is it??????????
Sakibaraki
i think is hajime no ippo.
Mogsy
Whoops, didn't see that this got updated. Nope, it's not Ippo.

Hint # 1: This show aired in 2011 and is not a sports anime.
Blanc Kisaragi
Hayate no Gotoku?
show more