forum

Guess The Anime

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sapphiire_old_1

The Winner Man wrote:

I'll react when more people guess. I always do 3 guesses to a hint unless multiple people ask for it.

Yuzuru wrote:

Air?

SoG Tava wrote:

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
we already guessed you have to say wright ore wrong after each guess , not after 3 ....
The Winner Man

SoG Tava wrote:

The Winner Man wrote:

I'll react when more people guess. I always do 3 guesses to a hint unless multiple people ask for it.

Yuzuru wrote:

Air?

SoG Tava wrote:

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
we already guessed you have to say wright ore wrong after each guess , not after 3 ....
If it was right I would say so and I don't it's wrong
Sapphiire_old_1

The Winner Man wrote:

thats not how it works just say 'nope' ore somthing it doesent take much effort to do that right ? if you don't people can think you forgot to check ore somthing like that just be clear and say somthing
KinkiN

SoG Tava wrote:

The Winner Man wrote:

thats not how it works just say 'nope' ore somthing it doesent take much effort to do that right ? if you don't people can think you forgot to check ore somthing like that just be clear and say somthing
totally agree
The Winner Man
Oh if that's what you want then okay. Now then are there going to be more guesses cause we're at a grand total of 3 guesses so far.

Here's the image again

Hints are started before 2000 ended during 2000 and is a sci fi
[ yogurt ]
It's a wild guess, but... Dai-Guard?
The Winner Man
No
Hitagi
Ima, soko ni iru boku?
KinkiN
Okay again with the stuck

Let's make a new rule. No old anime(s). must be younger than 4 years (2010)

is that acceptable? will be hard since OP is missing
Navizel
Then it would be so easy. Nope.

Only thing this thread needs is reply from the poster so this can keep going.
Sapphiire_old_1
it's been 3 days aggo since he last posted , i give 1 more day then i dont care but somwone else may post another picture ore else this thread wil die
blissfulyoshi
I have to agree with Navizel that this thread mostly dies when the poster is not very active.

Would everyone be okay with the requirement that the poster must post at least 1 hint every 48 hours after initial post?
NFZ_Cap
has anyone figured it out. and also that last hint pic is just a landscape, that makes it even harder. i vote for a new post pls.
The Winner Man
It's not like I'm not active but my method would work better if people actually guessed more. Like straight up I have more than twice the amount of complaints than guesses. And yeah sure the 48 hour whatever sounds like a good idea so we'll go with that. So you're entitled to like 3 more hints or something?
Alright then.
-It's an ova
-It's manga was written in late 1990s
-4 episodes
blissfulyoshi
Sorry for indirectly accusing you of being inactive, my fault in wording. As for hints, do it at the rate you want, just starting from now, have 1 at least every 48 hours.

As for guesses, Queen Emeraldas
Hitagi
Ao no 6-gou?
Sapphiire_old_1

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Would everyone be okay with the requirement that the poster must post at least 1 hint every 48 hours after initial post?

Aye i totaly agree
The Winner Man
No to all and uhh it has to do with humanoid animals
KinkiN
Steel Angel Kurumi
The Winner Man
Yeah I just realized that Gyaru was right and I can't read
RatedNC17
Macross?
YTYuyu
i guess it's Gyaru's turn to post a screenshot right?
The Winner Man
yup
Sapphiire_old_1

Giorgos wrote:

4. If someone guessed the anime and didn't put another picture then the limit is 24 hours. If he didn't appear 24 hours than someone else can post a picture!!!
i'll post a picture :
deadbeat
Higurashi?
Sapphiire_old_1

deadbeat wrote:

Higurashi?
Wow that was fast , but yes your turn
deadbeat
well i'm at work so i can't post. so if someone wants to take a turn, go for it. if not, i'll post something in around 10-12 hours x.x
Umi
well, here we go

Sapphiire_old_1
Usagi Drop ?
Umi
lol your turn
Sapphiire_old_1
Rio-
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Sapphiire_old_1
Aye your turn
Rio-