Bye
Alea
ciao dude
Yolshka
It's fun though.
sayonara_sekai
its only fun when you're doing good
Yolshka
Maybe, but since you'd always like to improve yourself you're never going to be doing good for your standards, or be satisfied, but improving is half the fun.
sayonara_sekai
i agree, i used to hate this game a lot, even quit for a year because of it. my mindset is pure improvement now and it makes the game infinitely more enjoyable. i was actually happy I 1x missed a really hard map today because I knew I didn't actually have the skill to FC it and thought I didnt deserve it.

what doesnt make me happy though is near SSing no mod maps that push me to my limits and getting 0pp. i regret ever playing DT
Yuudachi-kun
DT at your level is really shitty. Please no one play hards + DT.
sayonara_sekai
unless its AR7 since that might actually require reading and not just reactions
Yuudachi-kun
It's shitty no matter how much reading you think it would have because the patterns in hards are completely trivial and teach you nothing yet you're getting pp from being able to highly acc the increased od. I think hards are still od7, so you're getting od9 pp when you could be playing nomods around 5.00* for the same pp and learning how to aim actual patterns.

I remember when I moved into easy 5 star maps the pp I was getting was in the 130's and 140's.
Endaris
N0thingSpecial
Risa
I wish
winber1
whoa am i in off-topic
sayonara_sekai

Khelly wrote:

It's shitty no matter how much reading you think it would have because the patterns in hards are completely trivial and teach you nothing yet you're getting pp from being able to highly acc the increased od. I think hards are still od7, so you're getting od9 pp when you could be playing nomods around 5.00* for the same pp and learning how to aim actual patterns.

I remember when I moved into easy 5 star maps the pp I was getting was in the 130's and 140's.
I'm talking about old maps where the mapping is very rhythmic, theres lots of stacks with different rhythms inside them and totally random mapping. ya know maps very few people can play properly NOMOD.

i dont mean modern maps which are about as exciting as watching paint dry

everytime I play modern AR8s for fun I just laugh to myself at how easy of a 130pp this would be with dt
Yuudachi-kun
Cross time is best ar4 map

Mope and 1985 best ar6
Lambykinz
You can't escape. If you're good, you'll last about 2 weeks before you relapse. Once you start playing, you can never stop.
I Give Up
Endie-
M'kay see you next week
show more