forum

Keyboard players : what's your keyboard ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZenithPhantasm
Hi nice necropost.
A Medic

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Hi nice necropost.

Forum K1llar.

OT: K70 RGB
KanoSet

drum drum wrote:

ok for future reference you don't need to scream necro on these kinds of threads
ZenithPhantasm

KanoSet wrote:

drum drum wrote:

ok for future reference you don't need to scream necro on these kinds of threads
drum drum is ded
Pituophis
2 Gateron clear switches on a 2 key keypad made by thnikk.
KanoSet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

drum drum is ded
B-b-but.... *cries at the corner*
Vuelo Eluko
necroposting is OK as long as you have something worthwhile to contribute, I would think it is perfectly fine in this threads case as well.
Liokardo
I just a basic Logitech K120 keyboard, works fine. But i do find it a bit tiresome when streaming.
The Gambler
I built my own
Yuudachi-kun

The Gambler wrote:

I built my own
SO what's its fuckin name, huh? Tough guy
phoenny
i'm use the ROCCAT ISKU | FX with rubberdomes
The Gambler

Khelly wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

I built my own
SO what's its fuckin name, huh? Tough guy
Santoro KB 4K 2016...

A.K.A Thnikk Keyboard Ripoff 2016
Ankanogradiel
Razer black widow.
found it pretty cheap one day.
mizuki-chan
Razer black widow chroma
Sokiy
I use the Razer Anansi ( http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboar ... zer-anansi ) But im thinking of getting a new one I've had the anansi for about 3 years. Anyone know what keyboard is good for osu, I hear the cherry mx red is good and that mechanical keyboards are best for osu.
EZ2ACTux
Still using my trusty IBM Model M with buckling springs for switches. Excellent keyboard and great for rhythm games
Rurree
Corsair Vengeance K95 with Cherry MX Reds
Dznutz
Cooler Master Quickfire - TK Reds with 50A- 1.5mm Transparent O-Rings (Whole keyboard)
aynoz

tux wrote:

Still using my trusty IBM Model M with buckling springs for switches. Excellent keyboard and great for rhythm games

So much blackwidow in this thread, stop buying this keyboard! :x
iSatoru
keyboard on laptop
Fateburn
cheap $10 rubber dome keyboard eyyy

i wanna get one red switch tho
but eh as for now this is already useful enough for me
mizuki-chan
A friend of mine recently got himself that osu nono keyboard and he really like it for just playing osu!
ML9934
I use a Qpad Mk-85 cherry mx red
The Gambler
Delivered on the Sanwa switch build...

Lambroz
Dragonwar GK-001 Semi-mechanical keyboard
I'm now using my Logitech K100 membrane keyboard
Rio-
FoxXRay FXR-BK-03... A Rubberdome but I can feel it's more durable than any rubberdome i use previously

I was using Steelseries 6Gv2 with Cherry MX Red switches for 1 month before,
but I ended up sold it because the keys are too light and I tend to typo much with it.
tyssuper
Corsair strafe(MX reds) cheapest full sized corsair keyboard I can find in the store
Ayy Dashh
Best quality for money keyboard is probably the K70 Cherry MX Reds Non RGB
Runiel
Ultimate Rubberdome keyboard
Phantasyy
CM Storm quickfire TK with red switches

thread hi-jack: Why do most high-ranked players choose to buy the Corsair K70 over something like the Ducky shine? which is better in build quality
Rurree
Probably because it's easier and cheaper to get. Corsair keyboards with Cherry MX Reds are one of the most common keyboards out there so that's expected. I personally dislike Corsair keyboards though.
Reminiscent
http://www.adesso.com/products/product-detail-125.html
Using an AKP-220B (Adesso 22-key keypad), with cherry MX blues. A mechanical keyboard seems way to be way too much for my low-budget. That's just the Life Of A University Student.
Eidea
Ducky Shine 5 with Cherry MX Blues.

The A key's probably taking quite the beating when playing Osu! xD
Somegras
A cheap, Sweex keyboard, it costed me 10 euros a few years ago. I am quite satisfied with it.
I Give Up
Play with Leopold FC210TP Cherry MX Reds. Do everything else on Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja Cherry MX Black. Sometimes play with Cherry MX Black.
Dynamicrhino
Currently using Blackwidow chroma with Razer Green switches, and might buy a Corsair K70/Strafe as a back-up
Technopug
LoliPantsu
a potato
dGeist
Logitech K400 Plus Wireless

Am I the only one using this?
The Gambler
Build one
show more