forum

Keyboard players : what's your keyboard ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dexus
Laptop (Scissor-switch) [2009-2011]
Logitech (rubber dome) [2011]
BlackWidow (blue) [2011-2012]
DasKeyboard (brown) [2012]
Quickfire Tk (red) [2012-2013]
Ducky Zero (black) [Current]

In the order that I got them.

I like the Black switches the most because they force me to be slower and in return I get more accuracy. It's kind of like bowling, use a heavier ball so it'll go straight easily compared to a light ball which goes really fast but can easily miss. I'll probably switch back to using reds after a long time of using blacks.
Freya
Quickfire Pro Red Switches 8)
Martinawa
*reads about lots of colorfully mechanical keyboards*

Maybe it's because I'm not a gamer, but I use the keyboard which was included with my (bad) computer, and I don't want anything better (I've been using it for almost 2 years).
Shimy
corsair vengeance cherry mx red :)
brenbread
Corsair K90.

I want to get a K70 because it's fully mechanical (I somewhat don't like how the escape + function + G/macro keys aren't mechanical) but oh well.
Turboapina
QPAD-MK50, reds.
Would really like to try out browns and blues sometime too.
Exw
Logitech K200. I can stream 220-230 BPM with this shit.
crasyfingers
I'm using a logitech g110 right now and it's lagging around 50ms :(:( paid 80$ for that fecal matter. i plugged in my 7 dollar piece of s*** that came with my computer and the input response was virtually identical :( so i'm thinking of buying a steelseries 6gv2, it's supposed to be one of the best value and got extremely low latency according to their website.

but i've got a few concerns? #1. about blue keys, black keys, and red keys and that stuff? are there some of them better or worse for osu!? #2.do some of the best osu! players use steelseries keyboards? or is there a keyboard in particular that a lot of the best players use?
Icyteru
Jenkins early learning - learn to type keyboard
Soulg
black widow ultimate 2013, would like to buy some good reds but im broke
Otonashi Maria
The keyboard that I recently bought is the CMStorm QuickFire TK with Cherry MX Red switches.
MovingtoMars
I have a CM Storm TK with browns, however although I've had it for a few weeks I can't help but always bottom out :(
EcksDee
Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard
As you can see, I'm leet pro
MiDNiGhT2903

Liamofjava wrote:

I have a CM Storm TK with browns, however although I've had it for a few weeks I can't help but always bottom out :(
It's okay to bottom out. No problem.

On topic:
I'm currently using DK9087 Shine 2 with Reds.
MiDNiGhT2903

crasyfingers wrote:

I'm using a logitech g110 right now and it's lagging around 50ms :(:( paid 80$ for that fecal matter. i plugged in my 7 dollar piece of s*** that came with my computer and the input response was virtually identical :( so i'm thinking of buying a steelseries 6gv2, it's supposed to be one of the best value and got extremely low latency according to their website.

but i've got a few concerns? #1. about blue keys, black keys, and red keys and that stuff? are there some of them better or worse for osu!? #2.do some of the best osu! players use steelseries keyboards? or is there a keyboard in particular that a lot of the best players use?
It doesn't matter what others use. Try it out and see what you prefer.
I love reds but some people don't.

But if you still insist, a lot of them use Razer and CMStorm keyboards. I personally have a CMStorm one and it works pretty well.
I would recommend black or red for osu! but blue and brown work well too if you like the tactile feel.
It's all down to personal preference.
Jsdfbn
I use the keyboard built into my laptop :v
TakuMii
I already posted my mech keyboard months ago... but this is what I use on the go:
EcksDee
Oh fuck yeah portable too. I got this for portable osuing
it gives me a whole 14 fps to play with.
Volcanism
I use a QPAD MK-50 with red switches, thinking about trying out blues soon though.
Ringating
this thing currently, waiting on a Tt eSports Poseidon w/ mx browns that'll be shipping in about a month
Reborn
I got the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate (Blue Switches), because a won it.
I have built in 2 white, black, red and brown switches at the num-block so a can play with different switch Types (Mainly i play with reds).
iderekmc
i have Tesoro Durandal Esports (mx red for letters numbers and arrows and mx black the rest)
CaptainAhab_old
I play Mania, but I use a CM Storm QuickFire Rapid with Cherry MX Brown switches. Love it. Link
Mizuno Yui
Crappy Logitech K200, but I'm still not good enough to consider my keyboard to be an important factor.
Shigoto
cm storm quickfire tk - mx red ! its worth for the price :)
mattitomatti
im maybe bye 6gv2 if i buy new computer :)
Myke B
This thread is old as fuck yo. To keep it going - CORSAIR K70 VENGEANCE.
Please

Myke B wrote:

damn right K70 MASTER RACE
Myke B

Please wrote:

Myke B wrote:

damn right K70 MASTER RACE
It's funny too, because I didn't even know a lot of people use it. I just typed red switch keyboard in google one day, and picked one lol.
Please

Myke B wrote:

It's funny too, because I didn't even know a lot of people use it. I just typed red switch keyboard in google one day, and picked one lol.
wow, same story. but no google though, i went to the shop and asked for red switches keyboard, they recommended me the K70 :o
Myke B
wow. such destiny.
Ven
I've got a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 BF4 Edition. There were no normal green versions in stock, so I was like #YOLO and got the BF4 one.
Nakage

Kyon wrote:

I've got a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 BF4 Edition. There were no normal green versions in stock, so I was like #YOLO and got the BF4 one.
Same thing here :3

I went with the black widow because blue switches are my favorite <3<3 The clickity clackity is irresistible.
Lach
Corsair keyboards fucking suckI'm using a steelseries 6gv2, ps/2 best
Noobsicle
cmstorm quickfire tk cherry browns
hehe
DK1087-A Cherry Blacks.

Really budget keyboard but I needed a replacement for my laptop keyboard.
Aq0_old
CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate, the blue switches version. I love it alot.
TuckingFypo
2nd Generation Das Keyboard Ultimate edition (Cherry MX Blue)

Wouldn't part with it for the world
Ryuti
Ichi
Razer blackiwidow 2013, blue switches... loving it so far.
show more