forum

Keyboard players : what's your keyboard ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Will3x
recently switched from blue (blackwidow) to red switches (quickfire rapid).. having trouble with adjusting though
Caionix1313
I have a $50 Razer Arctosa, i'm just gonna practice streaming lol.
Hello Skitty
logitech k120 (rubberdome kb)
Nyooo

Antero wrote:

i change them on a weekly basis

woahhh ... , is your blackwidow ultimate good for osu!mania blue switch right ?
unkempt
I got the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (Not 2013)(CherryMX Blue switches) pretty much because it looks cool and makes that awesome clicking sound :D
daredakke
Leopold Tenkeyless Otaku with blue switches.

Handy for saving desk space.
Nathanael
Delux K8050 ( A4Tech KBS-720 is broken )
Story
Razer deathstalker
Blaziken
While I wait for my Razer DeathStalker...
Bush KU-0833
usa
laptop keyboard tic tic tic
Please
QuickFire TK; red switches 8-)
Rawn

Please wrote:

QuickFire TK; red switches 8-)
Rio-

usa wrote:

laptop keyboard tic tic tic
Fahe
Just switched to CM quickfire TK blue switch, loving it so far <3
Marqueur
Crappy old Memorex keyboard.
Gonna change it as soon as possible, it is awful for streams.

Weed
Corsair Vengeance K65 red switches. Don't spill tea on it like I did though.
PLAYER WITH RSI
been using the same razer lycosa for 5 years, dont know what to get next
Dexus
Laptop (Scissor-switch) [2009-2011]
Logitech (rubber dome) [2011]
BlackWidow (blue) [2011-2012]
DasKeyboard (brown) [2012]
Quickfire Tk (red) [2012-2013]
Ducky Zero (black) [Current]

In the order that I got them.

I like the Black switches the most because they force me to be slower and in return I get more accuracy. It's kind of like bowling, use a heavier ball so it'll go straight easily compared to a light ball which goes really fast but can easily miss. I'll probably switch back to using reds after a long time of using blacks.
Freya
Quickfire Pro Red Switches 8)
Martinawa
*reads about lots of colorfully mechanical keyboards*

Maybe it's because I'm not a gamer, but I use the keyboard which was included with my (bad) computer, and I don't want anything better (I've been using it for almost 2 years).
Shimy
corsair vengeance cherry mx red :)
brenbread
Corsair K90.

I want to get a K70 because it's fully mechanical (I somewhat don't like how the escape + function + G/macro keys aren't mechanical) but oh well.
Turboapina
QPAD-MK50, reds.
Would really like to try out browns and blues sometime too.
Exw
Logitech K200. I can stream 220-230 BPM with this shit.
crasyfingers
I'm using a logitech g110 right now and it's lagging around 50ms :(:( paid 80$ for that fecal matter. i plugged in my 7 dollar piece of s*** that came with my computer and the input response was virtually identical :( so i'm thinking of buying a steelseries 6gv2, it's supposed to be one of the best value and got extremely low latency according to their website.

but i've got a few concerns? #1. about blue keys, black keys, and red keys and that stuff? are there some of them better or worse for osu!? #2.do some of the best osu! players use steelseries keyboards? or is there a keyboard in particular that a lot of the best players use?
Icyteru
Jenkins early learning - learn to type keyboard
Soulg
black widow ultimate 2013, would like to buy some good reds but im broke
Otonashi Maria
The keyboard that I recently bought is the CMStorm QuickFire TK with Cherry MX Red switches.
MovingtoMars
I have a CM Storm TK with browns, however although I've had it for a few weeks I can't help but always bottom out :(
EcksDee
Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard
As you can see, I'm leet pro
MiDNiGhT2903

Liamofjava wrote:

I have a CM Storm TK with browns, however although I've had it for a few weeks I can't help but always bottom out :(
It's okay to bottom out. No problem.

On topic:
I'm currently using DK9087 Shine 2 with Reds.
MiDNiGhT2903

crasyfingers wrote:

I'm using a logitech g110 right now and it's lagging around 50ms :(:( paid 80$ for that fecal matter. i plugged in my 7 dollar piece of s*** that came with my computer and the input response was virtually identical :( so i'm thinking of buying a steelseries 6gv2, it's supposed to be one of the best value and got extremely low latency according to their website.

but i've got a few concerns? #1. about blue keys, black keys, and red keys and that stuff? are there some of them better or worse for osu!? #2.do some of the best osu! players use steelseries keyboards? or is there a keyboard in particular that a lot of the best players use?
It doesn't matter what others use. Try it out and see what you prefer.
I love reds but some people don't.

But if you still insist, a lot of them use Razer and CMStorm keyboards. I personally have a CMStorm one and it works pretty well.
I would recommend black or red for osu! but blue and brown work well too if you like the tactile feel.
It's all down to personal preference.
Jsdfbn
I use the keyboard built into my laptop :v
TakuMii
I already posted my mech keyboard months ago... but this is what I use on the go:
EcksDee
Oh fuck yeah portable too. I got this for portable osuing
it gives me a whole 14 fps to play with.
Volcanism
I use a QPAD MK-50 with red switches, thinking about trying out blues soon though.
Ringating
this thing currently, waiting on a Tt eSports Poseidon w/ mx browns that'll be shipping in about a month
Reborn
I got the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate (Blue Switches), because a won it.
I have built in 2 white, black, red and brown switches at the num-block so a can play with different switch Types (Mainly i play with reds).
iderekmc
i have Tesoro Durandal Esports (mx red for letters numbers and arrows and mx black the rest)
CaptainAhab_old
I play Mania, but I use a CM Storm QuickFire Rapid with Cherry MX Brown switches. Love it. Link
show more