forum

Keyboard players : what's your keyboard ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jaay-
Razer Lycossa works really well!
Atelier Nugra
im using black switch keyboard
Layne_old_1
~
F m L_old
Sidewinder x6
ann_old
Leopold Tenkeyless with Cherry MX Red Switches.
I wish I've gotten blue ones
kriers

xann wrote:

Leopold Tenkeyless with Cherry MX Red Switches.
I wish I've gotten blue ones
I know that feeling, bro. Luckily I did buy me some blues later on.
Emaal
Why do you want blue ones? They click too much. ;_;
ann_old

Emaal wrote:

Why do you want blue ones? They click too much. ;_;
The red ones are SO light, I only get like 100s sometimes or I just can't get myself to stream slow properly, though with a rubber dome this is no problem
I know that blue ones become heavy at the activation point. The noise will be worth it, I like hearing my keyboard, though (:

kriers wrote:

Luckily I did buy me some blues later on.
I also plan on buying a few separate switches and putting them in my keyboard. Also might try some blacks.
VelperK
KB-G235

:)
enik
best osu keyboard
silmarilen

xann wrote:

The noise will be worth it, I like hearing my keyboard, though (:
i sometimes use the sound of my keys to determine if im till on track in streams
winber1
had blue (black widow), switched to red (corsair k90). BEST DECISION IN MY LIFE. this happened last week fyi

fuck you haters
thelewa
YEAAAH ANOTHER RED BRO

reds are the best
PhiLL A
DAS Model S Ultimate Keyboard, blue switches, blank keycaps.
Naikaze
Laptop keys, can go up to 300bpm with that
TheHellBringer
i just got a razer lycosa and it feels awesome but in osu mania i cant press 6,7 or 8 keys at the same time and i should be able to do so... so can someone help with this cause i'm new to programmable keyboards and stuff... but i hope to get the hang of it ^^
Tesu
i use Razers! its really good for osu!
Kyou-chan
Filco/Rosewill RK 9000 with cherry mx red switch
Ziglez
leopold with cherry browns.
Tesu
I use laptop
Lapis-
My keyboard is the Steelseries 7G. P gewd
Bweh
Tt eSPORTS MEKA G1, black switch. I'm considering getting a different keyboard. I'm still deciding whether to get a blue or a red one.
LnDSuv
I use shitty 10$ keyboard (maybe even cheaper than 10$, it's almost dead with my habit of heavy singletaps)
I'm going to buy mech. one. So far, I've chosen Cherry G80-3000. Is here anyone who owns that one? What is the assembly quality?
Mints
Razer blackwidow ~
Starz0r

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer Blackwidow ~
janyhero

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer blackwidow ~
Oh, it's a pretty decent choice IMO, the downside is that you have to change the keyboard a bit regularly.
Seriously, the BlackWidow can't handle Osu!'s pressure...
And If you are a mania player... the deterioration will be much faster

Get a CM quickfire pro, this will last much longer
LoGo
Had Razer Lycosa after i started streaming 200+ i was breaking at least 1 key in one week...
Then got Razer Blackwidow at start i didn't like that i need really lift off my finger and i broke first key in 1 or 2 months and now have ~6-7 broken
Today i got Steelseries 6gv2 with black switches and i feel a lot better with them. Now instead of not pressing keys i loose speed D:(but that's only on really high bpm or pretty long streams also on high speed) but that gonna be fixed with time because now when i play i actually feel that i get tired(that's good because with blackwidow i didn't feel anything D: )
Cropzy
This glorious thing.
Saitek cyborg v7
Sync

janyhero wrote:

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer blackwidow ~
Oh, it's a pretty decent choice IMO, the downside is that you have to change the keyboard a bit regularly.

seriously? I used a super cheap rubber dome forever (using laptop keyboard) and it never gave out

is it a mechanical keyboard thing? i've never owned one, but I figured they would be more durable than regular keyboards
Mints
Is it really that bad? I've used it for various games for 2 years, played osu for erm.. 3 months I guess? No broken keys yet lol
lolcubes
Blackwidow has insanely low build quality. It's really not surprising people destroy keys by playing osu! on that. :p
Ofc some people will be okay with them and won't destroy them just like that, but the majority will within a year I think.
Cropzy

lolcubes wrote:

Blackwidow has insanely low build quality. It's really not surprising people destroy keys by playing osu! on that. :p
Ofc some people will be okay with them and won't destroy them just like that, but the majority will within a year I think.
A lot of razer products are really good. My sphex mousemat is amazing. Mouse just glides across it. However the keyboards are questionable...
janyhero
seriously? I used a super cheap rubber dome forever (using laptop keyboard) and it never gave out

is it a mechanical keyboard thing? i've never owned one, but I figured they would be more durable than regular keyboards
Technically mech keyboards are supposed to last longer... especially when compared to laptop keyboards...
Believe me, I've had my m14x for a year and nothing happened, until i came to osu.
Q anw W are the first ones to "go", by which i mean they either stick down or double-tap during plays
Then came C, V, N, M because i got into mania 4k. those became less responsive as well

I borrowed my bro's blackwidow, but soon returned to him because i feared i would break it too
So i got a CM quickfire pro for 50$ during black friday, and it feels really solid, much better than my laptop keyboard or my bro's blackwidow.
XK2238
PROLiNK PKM3805U

plays well.
Pizzicato

janyhero wrote:

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer blackwidow ~

THE SAME FUCKING THING I DID

the Z, A and esc key on my blackwidow ultimate doubletaps often so i got the quickfire pro blueswitches lol

and damn this CMstorm feels better than the BW
Aeonian Sonder
Razer Ananai
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-anansi
It has backlighting, and extra keys that I can use to stream.~
Jordan
[Luanny]
a random microsoft keyboard.
Aeonian Sonder

Jordan wrote:

http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/keyboards/quickfirerapid it feels awesome
Where's the numberpad?!?
Golfdinger

janyhero wrote:

[ Yukari ] wrote:

Razer blackwidow ~

If it was decent, you wouldn't be replacing it regularly.
show more