forum

Keyboard players : what's your keyboard ?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gaba
Cheap one that i found on the street near my house.
Vmx
razer blackwidow D:
Zelmarked

F m L wrote:

411662 wrote:

mac keyboards ftw... apple's stuff are nice.... it's just a pain to config with windows =/
Flat keyboards = :(
I was just considering going after one. Wouldn't low resistance/low distance be the best for the speed need in osu streams?
kriers

Zelmarked wrote:

I was just considering going after one. Wouldn't low resistance/low distance be the best for the speed need in osu streams?
Fat keys, and especially mech kb keys allows you to easily use wrist to single-tap and increases the speed tremendously (try that on a flat kb and your index/middle will get injured eventually).

All mech kb have a low resistance/easy to press.
A_Good_Man
razer's mouse n keyboard n headphone n mousepad
keyboard:black widow ultimate (used another razer kb but forgot how to spell its name :\)
btw razer is overrated
hinamizawan
The only problem about Razer BlackWidow it's that I have broken the spacebar's plastics 3 months ago maybe by always pressing the spacebar's extremities or something like that. Otherwise it's a great mech kb for osu!
Pimpi
Razer Lycosa and Razer Moray stuff here.
My kb has nothing special, it works for some average gameplay. The headphones are nice, except that has very long wires so it tangles easily.
I'm planning to buy a mechanical kb in a distant future.
flow
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
Have a Tt Meka G1 though I find it easier to play with an actuation point.
Xaffy
Das Model S Ultimate Silent, keys are blank -> no one uses your pc o/
Breicor
Zowie Celeritas

kriers wrote:

Zelmarked wrote:

Fat keys, and especially mech kb keys allows you to easily use wrist to single-tap and increases the speed tremendously (try that on a flat kb and your index/middle will get injured eventually).

All mech kb have a low resistance/easy to press.
>.> not really... all u need is something to cover the keys when ur playing osu to prevent injury like that, and flat keyboards require the least energy when playing osu... i.e. with streams, it's faster, unlike the fat key ones which require more energy in the long run
kriers
have you even played with a mechanical keyboard before?
Salvage
mech keyboard it's just hax, i used a flat one for a long time and i don't get tired at all with a mech one, i can actually play stream songs all day without feeling any pain, i couldn't even play shinsekai 1 time with the flat keyboard.
pacmanmania
Razer Lycosa

planning to buy Steelseries 6GV2
lolcubes

Salvage wrote:

mech keyboard it's just hax, i used a flat one for a long time and i don't get tired at all with a mech one, i can actually play stream songs all day without feeling any pain, i couldn't even play shinsekai 1 time with the flat keyboard.
Pretty much same here haha.
ychao
Just got a Ducky with blue switches and now I cannot clear (death) streams to save my life. :cry:

So I am just wondering how much (significant) difference the brown switches will make compared to blues. Though I must say typing on the blue is pure joy - clackity-clickity-clack all the way. This is coming from a Logitech Illuminated keyboard btw (typing on this is actually very nice as well).

I'll probably play around with the blue some more to allow 'burn-in'. :/
tolliken
Hi, everyone! I wanted to buy a Razor blackwidow. But now i in doubt.
Some people here consider that black/red/brown switches it is better for Osu!, than blue.
So, what do you think? Is this keyboard ( Razer BW) a worthwhile purchase?

So sorry for my broken english :roll:
DeletedUser_1279693
The keyboard that came with my laptop .-.
Salvage

tolliken wrote:

Hi, everyone! I wanted to buy a Razor blackwidow. But now i in doubt.
Some people here consider that black/red/brown switches it is better for Osu!, than blue.
So, what do you think? Is this keyboard ( Razer BW) a worthwhile purchase?

So sorry for my broken english :roll:

it totally is.
lolcubes
Before you buy anything, you should definitely try it out somewhere (local computershops usually have blackwidows and perhaps even more).
It's all about personal preference.
How
Use MacBookPro keyboard lol.
BeatofIke

dfire909 wrote:

This
Frizz
Razer BlackWidow which I bought last week
Mythras
Razer BlackWidow, I wonder how many people bought it because Cookiezi uses it. Razer should be sponsoring him to play osu at this point.
kriers
well, can't help that the blackwidow is the cheapest mechanical keyboard and it's often available at gaming stores.
gat1toneku

kriers wrote:

well, can't help that the blackwidow is the cheapest mechanical keyboard and it's often available at gaming stores.
the standard version is a good deal and it's the most widely available mech keyboard
M i l o t i c

dfire909 wrote:

same
Jordan
HP keyboard that came with my pavillon PC.
Gon
don't remember if i posted here before but..... yeah

logitech ultra x premium here, bought it for around 20 pounds. works fine for me, pretty smooth sailing once i got used to it
Mythras

kriers wrote:

"gaming store"? Man I live in the wrong country :(
Sync

Unkind wrote:

kriers wrote:

"gaming store"? Man I live in the wrong country :(
he's probably talking about online gaming stores

also, there are a lot of gaming stores in the US
Frizz

Unkind wrote:

Razer BlackWidow, I wonder how many people bought it because Cookiezi uses it. Razer should be sponsoring him to play osu at this point.
I bought it not because Cookiezi's using it. BlackWidow is the cheapest mechanical keyboard around and I cba to save more money to buy a mechanical keyboard other than BlackWidow.
Mythras

Sync wrote:

he's probably talking about online gaming stores

also, there are a lot of gaming stores in the US
Never seen any pc specific stores or any that sell anything beyond a tiny rack of pc games. Maybe 10-15 years ago. (should of specified pc stuff)

Frizz925 wrote:

I bought it not because Cookiezi's using it. BlackWidow is the cheapest mechanical keyboard around and I cba to save more money to buy a mechanical keyboard other than BlackWidow.
Interesting. I Never said you did though. "I wonder" is vague like that. ;)
Xylem Beer

Got this 2 days ago.
Royboyvdm
I bought a leopold red switches, then 2 weeks after a Blackwidow, Im my opinion the razer feels way better,accurate and faster then the red switches, i suggest if your going for your first mech, it will be a blackwidow..

Edit: I like to play without music on and hear the keyboard sound lol
Pizzicato
/envy to all Black widow users

cheap delux PS/2 Keyboard (desktop) and the laptop keyboard
Tom69_old
SteelSeries 6gv2

For those curious: It got Cherry MX Black switches and is pretty durable.
(Also afaik it's about the same price as the BlackWidow... and plays better imo. I tried the BlackWidow aswell.)
Swatty
Hama 52226

Nyu_old2
Steel Series Merc Stealth :P using keys 4 and 5 from the gaming pad.

Mayutan
going to buy a filco majestouch with blue switches
kinda worried though since many ppl use brown/red switches
can't even try them out here
show more