forum

Yura Hatsuki - Yuki no Hana

posted
Total Posts
show more
Battle
lol I don't really get why you're making such a big deal over a 1/4 repeat slider in the normal diff, it is by no means at all unrankable, it's a guideline like stated before. The only issue that would arise from it is that players maybe misread it as a two circle, but this is more or less forgiving due to it being at the beginning of the map. In any case, you shouldn't really be saying something is outright unrankable when it's just in the guidelines section
Topic Starter
Lan wings

Battle wrote:

lol I don't really get why you're making such a big deal over a 1/4 repeat slider in the normal diff, it is by no means at all unrankable, it's a guideline like stated before. The only issue that would arise from it is that players maybe misread it as a two circle, but this is more or less forgiving due to it being at the beginning of the map. In any case, you shouldn't really be saying something is outright unrankable when it's just in the guidelines section
this slider is made by yanlu, but i think this is good, it's not stupid
[Mahua]

Lan wings wrote:

在我已经说明了这是我认为的最佳选择的时候,您仍能说出stupid这样的话来,请问您这是在侮辱我吗?
身位一个BN,麻烦您检讨一下自己的言行, 谢谢
很抱歉 这句话我懒得去谷歌翻译了 这实在是太令人生气了
心疼
Battle
naw I'm agreeing with you that it's fitting, I'm disagreeing with the word choice of nao lol
Nao Tomori
很抱歉,不好意思上一次的言辞有些激烈和不恰当。我当时有些气愤因为我试着去逼你按照我的想法修改但是并没有用。我并没有冒犯的意思,如果有的话还望见谅。

对于1/4折返滑条,我仍然认为对于Normal是不适合的。因为新手玩家在打这个滑条的时候光标移动速度会很快,这对于他们来说是非常难的。这也是为什么我建议用其他的东西代替。即使1/4滑条和音乐很配,对于这个难度来说,我认为是不恰当的。对于00:25:566 (3,4,5)我建议把他们都改成单点,因为在 00:36:974 (2,3,4) 的pattern是一样的。我感觉这样就会解决问题。

anyway, I guess the 1/4 is fine, so you can just go ahead and rebubble it then.
Topic Starter
Lan wings
In fact, I am not a unreasonable person
If there is enough reason I will change
All Fixed
Zero__wind
rechecked and I'm fine with the changes
rebubbled.
Pentori
just a few things

yanlu
i think you should remove nc off beats such as 00:20:495 (1) - 00:33:171 (1) - 00:38:242 (1) - 00:55:988 (1) - to keep it consistent
also should swap this nc 00:36:552 (1,2)

sharlo
00:40:143 (4,5) - rhythm is still quite awkward here, since 00:40:566 - gets clicked with no sound to support it. i reckon u should ctrl g this to achieve a rhythm like 00:38:875 (3,4)

poke me when ready
Topic Starter
Lan wings

Pentori wrote:

just a few things

yanlu
i think you should remove nc off beats such as 00:20:495 (1) - 00:33:171 (1) - 00:38:242 (1) - 00:55:988 (1) - to keep it consistent
also should swap this nc 00:36:552 (1,2) Fixed

sharlo
00:40:143 (4,5) - rhythm is still quite awkward here, since 00:40:566 - gets clicked with no sound to support it. i reckon u should ctrl g this to achieve a rhythm like 00:38:875 (3,4) Sharlo:Fixed

poke me when ready
Pentori
Dino99
恭喜拉!
Delis
Topic Starter
Lan wings
thx everyone~~
pw384
fun hexagons!!
sahuang
Kibbleru