forum

Dancing Pippi Mod selection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +527
show more
_Indeketsu

-[H13]- wrote:

I totally agree with this! It'd be neat if it was a submod of normal automod.
A submod, like Cinema mod, that's a good idea
_Indeketsu
Hey, this would be available in Autopilot too
Xeo
I'll be honest about Dancing Pippi, I wouldn't support this idea unless someone codes a better dancing autoplay cursor, I mean, there's some of those talented guys that can make better dancing cursors
[ R i v e n ]
Hey That's Pretty Good
Princess Jish
Dancing Pippi!
-[H i K a R i]-
It is a great idea, three modes AutoPlay, Cinema and PippiDacing.
XD It would be perfect, Peppy realize our dream.

PLEASE :)
Xenoblade
Um... Did I miss something last week...?
Seijiro
I found the joke funny since it was for a limited time tbh.
Well...not that I'm particularly against it...

@Fayne_Aldan there was a drunk pippi substituting the AutoPlay mod for the April Fools day. It was basically the usual Auto, just with the little addition that the curosr will always hit on the border of objects, circling like crazy.
Reha
pixeldesu
Not particularly against the idea, it is a fun gimmick, but it has no real use opposed to any other mod, as the cursor dancing is not even something really visually appealing.

From what it seems, April Fools is a day that gets a ridiculous things implemented and people requesting it afterwards (worked fine for Nightcore, at least)
Shmiklak
Yeah please! \w/
Megapcmx
It would be more fun if a password is used to enable the "Dancing Pippi"
  1. Maybe with Auto enabled in the Mod selection, type the words "dance" or "Dancing Pippi".
  2. When is enabled it may sound or mod icon moves or anything else.
Anyway, it would be pretty good and funny :D
Bara-
I wish I had seen it, it sounds cool!
non one c
Would be great!
Tycani
I think this is a good idea, but I assume it would have to replace Cinema mode, which I guess is fine with me.
jyling
YES!!
Shirou Seekvira
I AGREEEEE!!!!
softhusky
I need this even though I will have to use my sweat blood and tears to make a dancing pippi mod selection icon
vitail
i agree
Papyrates
YUSS, DO IT, YES YOU CAN! X3
Royce551
YESS!!PLEASE
Tae
I want this
omgbruhhellnah
This is good idea fckin' good!
ShiioKyo
Would love it!
Luqanted
Y e s .

They should add a new mod.
Fifkee
This has been requested multiple times. You should check previous posts and see if peppy has commented on one of them. He has priorities, you know.
RickehSenpai
Do It!
Blubehriluv
i want this!
Scarlet Evans
Axon
I need this in my life, I never even knew that this mod came up on April Fools. So now I have to wait another year. :p
Korrui
yes please!
Cubensis
I agree
vitail
i would like this like an easter egg on the mod selection
Quacklick
selection-mod-pippidance XD
Xerillic
ooooooooohhhh yas plz!
SugarBombs

[ Rin Satsuki ] wrote:

As a submod of Auto. Then Auto is the first mod with 3 submods.
Well if you count the "k" mods (1k, 2k, 3k, 4k, etc) then it's not that much, besides, dancing pippi looks like she's having fun!
GraviCode
*deleted old cringy post*
P99Chan
It's like in Etterna or DDR or Stepmania where there can be characters you can add and are dancing in the background while you play. Is that your concept ur going for?
Full Tablet

Thonccer wrote:

It's like in Etterna or DDR or Stepmania where there can be characters you can add and are dancing in the background while you play. Is that your concept ur going for?

It is referring to an 2016 April Fools easter egg that made Auto mod cursor dance.