1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings

posted
Thanks to peppy (and his time zone) we get free support for the day! Be sure to thank peppy :3
posted
Get out.
posted
I'm not a 12 year old so I already had supporter and don't need to think it's special.
posted
Oh god its that time of the year again. Last years joke was horrible...
posted
Happy 32-th march...... or at least one friend's gsm is telling him it's that date xD
posted

HK_ wrote:

Oh god its that time of the year again. Last years joke was horrible...
Last year april fool map creator should get immidiatly fired from staff, permanently banned and etc.
Yo, @Neil Watts i should try to DMCA all your stupid april fools ranked maps, ya know. Your taste for jokes is kinda... (pls move this topic to offtopic so i can start flame war 8-))
Yes, i hate you, i curse you, etc etc etc <3

Happy april fools.
posted
Happy April, fools.
posted
This shouldn't be on GnR
posted
you're in the wrong place
posted

HK_ wrote:

Oh god its that time of the year again. Last years joke was horrible...
osu coins... i sold my five unborn kids.
posted

Wuxo wrote:

HK_ wrote:

Oh god its that time of the year again. Last years joke was horrible...
osu coins... i sold my five unborn kids.
PP 50
fuckNewborns payable 50
posted
Well, this is unexpected...

April Fools... I guess...?

(It's still March 31st in EST.)
posted

Khelly wrote:

I'm not a 12 year old so I already had supporter and don't need to think it's special.
it's more like , not everyone can become a supporter =) in some countries like mine (algeria) credit cards like visa and mastercard are rare tbh
posted
Well, I already had support , so I didn't see any difference :D
posted

rekhichem wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I'm not a 12 year old so I already had supporter and don't need to think it's special.
it's more like , not everyone can become a supporter =) in some countries like mine (algeria) credit cards like visa and mastercard are rare tbh
CCP won't take discover as payment but I can go through paypal to pay for it using discover.
posted
So much better of a joke then last year
posted
if you didn't notice they also turned the auto mod into glitter goose *wink*.
posted

Khelly wrote:

I'm not a 12 year old so I already had supporter and don't need to think it's special.
its not just the 12 year olds, theres also starving kids in africa
posted

[c0ry] wrote:

Thanks to peppy (and his time zone) we get free support for the day! Be sure to thank peppy :3
Thanks peppy!
Oh wait, it's April 3rd
posted
Merry Christmas!
show more
Please sign in to reply.