forum

Mago De Oz - Y seras cancion

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lissette
-se podría crop blood.png un poco

Insane
02:49:843 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - la parte malévola D: en fin~ yo pondría los combos (1,2,1,2,1,2.... etc etc) para que sea mas fácil de leer ^^
me encantó *.*

Hard
01:04:374 (3,4) - arregla este pequeño espacio

Gonz
"beatmap by ErufenRito"? O: esperaba un "Difficulty by Gonzalo" u.u
02:34:843 (1,1,1) - no me gusta esto para una diff easy, por que no un solo spinner uniendo estos tres?

Star~
Topic Starter
Luvdic

Lissette wrote:

-se podría crop blood.png un poco Lo hare cuando requiera hacer un full submit necesario >_>''

Insane
02:49:843 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - la parte malévola D: en fin~ yo pondría los combos (1,2,1,2,1,2.... etc etc) para que sea mas fácil de leer ^^ Okay
me encantó *.*

Hard
01:04:374 (3,4) - arregla este pequeño espacio Rofl, le habia dado mas spacing por los stacks, pero creo que exagere.

Star~
Gonzvlo

Lissette wrote:

Gonz
"beatmap by ErufenRito"? O: esperaba un "Difficulty by Gonzalo" u.u Cuando lo hice no me pareció necesario ya que solo es una guest diff pero lo puedo hacer si Erufen quiere~
02:34:843 (1,1,1) - no me gusta esto para una diff easy, por que no un solo spinner uniendo estos tres? Tienes razón, uní los 2 primeros ahora solo hay 2. (Si juntaba todos el spinners, creo que sería muy largo)
Download: Mago de Oz - Y seras cancion (ErufenRito) [Gonz].osu
Lissette
Ok chicos~

Bubble~

EDIT: Bubble repair
Aleks719
Some unrankable stuff, sorry :
There is only "gonzvlo" in tags in lepidon! - Taiko Oni diff. Add other tags here too.

And small suggestions :

Gonz
- Turn off kiai time from 01:27:343 till 01:29:218 please, like in other osu!diffs
- 02:08:593 (1) - imo, normal sliderwhistle will be sounds cool, also this slider is not coolest since scorebar-bg is totally untransparent (overlap with slider :( )

...and remove "(2010)" from name of thread~

ErufenRito, your work with hitsounds is awesome.
Topic Starter
Luvdic
OH MY F**KING GOD...
Gonzvlo is so gonna kill me now, he literally threatened me if I popped the bubble again after my last accidental pop ;_;
Aleks719
Sorry, ErufenRito ;__;
Gonzvlo, don't make anything with ErufenRito, he is very good mapper, Osu! needs in him :D
Sakura
Hello dear ErufenRito, Krisom is sick, and cant play videogames for a week so im here to replace him.

[Skin]
Is the sliderball supposed to rotate abnormally like that? i'd think it be rolling over the slidertrack not rolling over itself o.o
The slider followcircle looks like 2 approach circles, it's messed me up 3 times already, i suggest you try something else as a skin there or use the default if you cant. http://puu.sh/3nlO
And sometimes even cover some approach circles: http://puu.sh/3nmw
comboburst-0.png does it really need to have that much transparency on top of it?

[Storyboard][b]
[b]zv.png has wayyyyy too many transparencies about 6 times what it has in color it must be cropped down.

[lepidon! - Taiko Oni]
01:21:718 (1) - Big Don?

[Gonz]
00:41:171 (3) - Since you were following the lyrics on the previous sliders i thought this one was following the lyrics too and almost tripped, i suggest switching the new combo from the next note here so it can help new players know this is a different instrument (although they'll probably get confused anyways oh well XD)
02:49:843 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This combo can be a bit too long for an Easy, but it makes sense as well, i'd think you should probably split it into 3, 3 note combos.
Topic Starter
Luvdic

Sakura Hana wrote:

Hello dear ErufenRito, Krisom is sick, and cant play videogames for a week so im here to replace him. Aw, poor krisom, someone should go to his house and hug him (*cough*gonzvlo*cough*)

[Skin]
Is the sliderball supposed to rotate abnormally like that? i'd think it be rolling over the slidertrack not rolling over itself o.o
The slider followcircle looks like 2 approach circles, it's messed me up 3 times already, i suggest you try something else as a skin there or use the default if you cant. http://puu.sh/3nlO
And sometimes even cover some approach circles: http://puu.sh/3nmw
comboburst-0.png does it really need to have that much transparency on top of it?
Ill leave Gonzvlo to answer the skins issues, although I believe that he left the comboburst-0.png with that much transparency so that it positions itself in a spot that covers the least with the gameplay.

[Storyboard][b]
[b]zv.png has wayyyyy too many transparencies about 6 times what it has in color it must be cropped down.
Youre right, comepletely forgot to delete all that amount of transparency after adding it

[lepidon! - Taiko Oni]
01:21:718 (1) - Big Don? It sounds good for me, so added. @Lepi: if you have problems with it, let me now, and i'll take it out
Thanks for the mod, specially for the transparency issue. Totally forgot about it when I added it just days ago (I was in a hurry >_>'')

And let's just wait for gonzvlo's response then.
Gonzvlo

Sakura Hana wrote:

Hi Sakura :3

[Skin]
Is my sliderball abnormal ;_;? Oh well, yeah it's supposed to rotate like that, I will change it if erufen agrees with you tho

The slider followcircle looks like 2 approach circles, it's messed me up 3 times already, i suggest you try something else as a skin there or use the default if you cant.
I'm quite surprised that you mention it since I'm quite picky with stuff like that. I'm pretty sure that's it's easy to notice the difference between those elements because I used a different texture for the sliderfollowcircle, plus the fact the the approach-circle's colours are different. However, I rather be on the safe side for stuff like that, This is the improved file.

What Erufen said, but if it's really necessary I don't have any problem with cropping the file. (Erufen, feel free to do it :>)

[Gonz]
00:41:171 (3) - Since you were following the lyrics on the previous sliders i thought this one was following the lyrics too and almost tripped, i suggest switching the new combo from the next note here so it can help new players know this is a different instrument (although they'll probably get confused anyways oh well XD)
02:49:843 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This combo can be a bit too long for an Easy, but it makes sense as well, i'd think you should probably split it into 3, 3 note combos.

]Both fixed \o/
Download: Mago de Oz - Y seras cancion (ErufenRito) [Gonz].osu
Topic Starter
Luvdic
The sliderball is fine for me, I dont see the need to change it, cause it doesn't affect the gameplay at all (at least for me)

Also, Gonzvlo told me to only crop one of the comburst, and the rest updated.

Hopefully I didn't do any other accidental mistakes now >_>'

EDIT: finish @taiko's diff taken out: http://puu.sh/3nGM
lepidopodus

Sakura Hana wrote:

[lepidon! - Taiko Oni]
01:21:718 (1) - Big Don?
I just don't want to put big notes in every hard beat in kiai time, that's kinda 'prodigal' to me. (Yeah I'm quite mean for using big notes. Also, kiai already works enough to emphasize that part, I guess.)
Sakura
Now the problem is that the slider follow circle is too small X_X

This makes the actual hitwindow to be larger than what the circle is indicating, it should go up until the borders like on the template skin:
Gonzvlo
Hmm okay, It doesn't seem like a big deal but let's fix it.
I hope this one works:

Sakura
Ok it's not perfect, but it's not like we're skinning machines anyways and im not gonna complain for it being like 3 pixels off, so yeah Bubbled
Bittersweet
Ohyou. Nice SB <3 and all that i can say is that i expected hitcircle to have some texture (imo its weird how everything else have textures and hitcircle is plain). But detaaails, maps are funny to play, gogo rank \o/
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Aw, I still love the skin, it's too awesome

Also, you could always find a BAT for me :>
Bittersweet
I wish i could >.<
mancuso_JM_
star buena suerte ;)
Mercurial
Un apoyo a la comunidad hispana.
James2250

ErufenRito wrote:

Also, you could always find a BAT for me :>
*Appears*

Was going to comment on the sliderball but if it's intended then fine
Everything looks good to me

Ranked~
Gonzvlo
YAY \o/

Finally! Congrats Erufen, you really deserve it.

This is your best map so far <3
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Yay, all those kudosu stars worked!!!!

And thanks xD
Sakura

ErufenRito wrote:

Yay, all those kudosu stars worked!!!!

And thanks xD

O_O HOLY

and i doubt the kudosu stars worked, is more like your map was awesome enough <3
Aleks719
gratz, 10/10 ofc :)
Orkel
awesome map
OzzyOzrock
te amo eru
mancuso_JM_
Al fin otra cancion de erufen rankeada xD
felicitaciones
Bittersweet
Graaaatz (yupz, again). Just for the lulz and to say POOT YEAH *.* feels good when i have a well made new ranked map to play ^__^ (even if i fail, but details.)
stsingh_master
great map~
but my hand is broken -_-
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Aw, thanks everyone for your reply, I'm glad you all liked this map!
stsingh_master

ErufenRito wrote:

Aw, thanks everyone for your reply, I'm glad you all liked this map!
and a real challenging one too~
Veristelle
This song looks like it'll be fun :D
Lissette
Al fin~ felicidades~ <3
NatsumeRin
congrats!
HellDawn
Awesome Sb <3
Gonzvlo u_u
Breeze
I love this song!