forum

Suggestions to get into HR or DT?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lain
I'm looking to get really well-rounded with mods in the game and just be able to play with HR and DT (I have HD down really well, it gets to the point where I can almost play a song HD without playing it nomod and do even better than nomod). Are there any good maps I can practice HR or DT on? For reference, the ratings that I can generally FC with over 96% accuracy are around 5.3 stars max as of now. I've been trying to train HR for a long time, but it doesn't seem to work well with me even if I try it consistently. It's pretty frustrating, but practice makes perfect, I guess. I'd just like some maps to find where to start, or any external suggestions.

Thanks in advance!
nrl
You just have to dive into it. You'll struggle a lot with really easy stuff at first, especially with HR, but you just have to power through it until you get used to the higher AR and OD. Definitely play easier maps than you're used to at first though.
Endie-
If you want to learn DT, you can start with using the mod on ar8 songs and practice. Practice, practice, practice.
You should wait before jumping into HR. It requires allot more practice
Basically just play more
ithgyu
dt at your level is just nomod with easier patterns so meh, dont learn hr yet, i wouldnt recommend it until you have ~5k pp