forum

3-nen E-gumi Utatan - Jiriki Hongan Revolution

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Colin
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sunkiss
Hello! I'm here to point out a few things.

[General]
- I see you summited this map 2 times? lol
- Needs a preview point.
- Offset is wrong too. Put a '' Timing Section " At 00:00:187
- I'm confused, Is this suppose to be a ctb diff? It says it's made for standard. To make this a ctb diff, go to " Song Setup" , then go to " Advance " and then find " Allowed-Modes " and choose CTB.
- Hopefully, you were planning on fixing combos...
- The combo colors 3 ,4, and 5 are very similar. Change 2 of them.
- The bpm is wrong too. I can't find the exact bpm but I know it's not right. Try finding someone who can get the right bpm.
- HP is too high. Change the hp to 6
-Beat Snap Divisor Should not be 1/8. Since the bpm is wrong I can't determine what the BSD should be :(

[Spec Overdose]
-Uhhhh why is this diff called " Spec Overdose"? I'm pretty sure Spectator didn't make this diff so try changing the diff name.

- This is nowhere near an overdose. This is more like a platter, or even a salad O_o . If this is supposed to be an overdose, It needs more hyper dashes and more spacing. In this diff notes are in the same place most of the time. Also, it would need a higher AR.

- Beats/ rhythm are lacking on this diff. EX: 00:46:125 - 00:47:906 Has no rhythm at all.

There's more to say but I'll stop here. Maybe more mods will be helpful to help you out on this. Good luck :D