Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Euny

Irving! oki gonna add when i back home.
Tari
Recheck.

[BAAAAAAAAAAANG!]

1. 00:25:449 (4) - Slider gets overlapped a lot. I prefer you place them so they stack : http://puu.sh/qyoyM.jpg
  2. 01:35:049 (2) - Also I know you wanted to stack it but it's blocked by the hp bar a bit too much. Try placing them like this? http://puu.sh/qyoIE.jpg
  3. 01:43:849 (3) - Circular movement ruined again, Ctrl+G?
[Natsu Insane's]

1. 02:23:449 (1,2) - Double check these snaps, they need to be snapped to 1/4.
[Stefan's Normal]

1. 00:09:049 (2) - I dislike notes touching HP bar like this, move it lower?
  2. 02:41:449 (3) - ^
  3. 01:53:049 (5) - Stack the circle properly with slider end of 01:51:849 (3) -
Also these things should be fixed in Bang diff too 01:34:249 (7,2) - these hp overlaps are really bad.

Metadata :

Topic Starter
Euny

Tari wrote:

Recheck.

[BAAAAAAAAAAANG!]

1. 00:25:449 (4) - Slider gets overlapped a lot. I prefer you place them so they stack : http://puu.sh/qyoyM.jpg
  2. 01:35:049 (2) - Also I know you wanted to stack it but it's blocked by the hp bar a bit too much. Try placing them like this? http://puu.sh/qyoIE.jpg
  3. 01:43:849 (3) - Circular movement ruined again, Ctrl+G?
[Natsu Insane's]

1. 02:23:449 (1,2) - Double check these snaps, they need to be snapped to 1/4.
[Stefan's Normal]

1. 00:09:049 (2) - I dislike notes touching HP bar like this, move it lower?
  2. 02:41:449 (3) - ^
  3. 01:53:049 (5) - Stack the circle properly with slider end of 01:51:849 (3) -
Also these things should be fixed in Bang diff too 01:34:249 (7,2) - these hp overlaps are really bad.

Metadata :

✔applied all thanks for recheck tari<3
Tari
Bubbled.
Mint
Good that you followed up to the advice I gave you about the hitnormal!
Sorry for late ^^'

[Expert]
  1. 02:09:849 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - Since you did rap some 1/4 beats in the rap verse before, I found it strange to not see any 1/4 here at all. Comparing to what the song has to offer, I personally found this quite dull, but up to you of course.
  2. 02:16:249 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I won't deny that the vocals are quite powerful here, but with literally no instrument backing stuff up, having really large jumps on a 150BPM song just feels really out of the place. Even a really small nerf could do wonders!
[Natsu's]
  1. OD feels unnecessarily close to Euny's difficulty. Would change it a bit so the settings between H/I/X feel more linear.
  2. no spinner :(
  3. Nothing wrong... but the same jump patterns are repeated throughout the song, with same angle, same spacing - even when the song changes the mood and setting. While this is the lower Insane, I still expected a bit more variety (like CBH did with the varying spacing in KIAI/lower parts, even if it felt a bit exaggerated to me lol). Just something to note for future maps, rest is fine.
[Stefan's]
  1. 00:47:449 (3,1,2,3) - 01:38:649 (3,1,2,3) - While I think the pattern is absolutely brilliant, the approach circles and the objects themselves (mainly taking about 2,3) are visiable while + right after the slider is finished. Seems a bit clumped together and complicated for the actual target audience of this difficulty.
  2. 01:07:649 (5,1) - You can surely change the distance spacing up a bit, especially with a gap to fill like this one, I would still prefer if you increased the spacing a bit more here. (1) is already visible directly after (5) is played.
holy kiai spacing in cbh's... guess its fine for this bpm, easy looks good

Let me know!
Natsu

appleeaterx wrote:

[Natsu's]
  1. OD feels unnecessarily close to Euny's difficulty. Would change it a bit so the settings between H/I/X feel more linear. Euny will move it to 7
  2. no spinner :( I consider that spinners don't offer any rhythm challenge and usually the slow parts aren't well represented by spinners, since people spin like crazy instead with the song moment, so I try to avoid using them
  3. Nothing wrong... but the same jump patterns are repeated throughout the song, with same angle, same spacing - even when the song changes the mood and setting. While this is the lower Insane, I still expected a bit more variety (like CBH did with the varying spacing in KIAI/lower parts, even if it felt a bit exaggerated to me lol). Just something to note for future maps, rest is fine. I prefer consistency and order instead of random mapping, nothing wrong with that, just different perspectives of how a map should be done, I guess

Thanks
Topic Starter
Euny

appleeaterx wrote:

Good that you followed up to the advice I gave you about the hitnormal!ofc
Sorry for late ^^'

[Expert]
  1. 02:09:849 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - Since you did rap some 1/4 beats in the rap verse before, I found it strange to not see any 1/4 here at all. Comparing to what the song has to offer, I personally found this quite dull, but up to you of course.✔fixed
  2. 02:16:249 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I won't deny that the vocals are quite powerful here, but with literally no instrument backing stuff up, having really large jumps on a 150BPM song just feels really out of the place. Even a really small nerf could do wonders!✔fixed
[Stefan's]
  1. 00:47:449 (3,1,2,3) - 01:38:649 (3,1,2,3) - While I think the pattern is absolutely brilliant, the approach circles and the objects themselves (mainly taking about 2,3) are visiable while + right after the slider is finished. Seems a bit clumped together and complicated for the actual target audience of this difficulty.sliders fade out gradually, if you notice when you finish the slider right before clicking 1 then 2 is visible already, about 3 the combo burst from the slider is already gone by the time u are going to hit 2, you can check the image above. There is also an easy diff, so I guess introducing this kind of patterns do more good than bad.
  2. 01:07:649 (5,1) - You can surely change the distance spacing up a bit, especially with a gap to fill like this one, I would still prefer if you increased the spacing a bit more here. (1) is already visible directly after (5) is played.✔fixed
holy kiai spacing in cbh's... guess its fine for this bpm yeah i think its fine to play because kiai part vocal so nice to jump., easy looks good thankyu<3

Let me know!
thanks for mod appuri
Come[Back]Home
Before Qualify, add cbh to the Tags please.
Topic Starter
Euny

Come[Back]Home wrote:

Before Qualify, add cbh to the Tags please.
updated~
Mint
Regarding metadata, I still have my doubts. Unfortunately, western artist tend to not put discography sections up on their website and link to media like Spotify and iTunes instead. Problem is, iTunes is not an official source.

These are sources I was able to find:
Song Title: BANG BANG FEATURING JESSIE J, ARIANA GRANDE AND NICKI MINAJ - Artist: Jessie J"

Booklet scan of Jessie J's studio album with the lead single being this song, Sweet Talker.

Song Title: Bang Bang (with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj) - Artist: Ariana Grande
https://store.universalmusic.com/arianagrande/*/*/My-Everything-Deluxe/3EXT0000000
Ariana Grande's official store with the album My Everything, where the song also appeared on. However, using Ariana Grande as artist to me is nonsensical, as this song was still supposed to be the lead single of Jessie J's Sweet Talker, whereas this song can only be found on My Everything's deluxe version.

[]

Song Title: Bang Bang ft. Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Artist: Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
Official YouTube music video on Jessie J's channel.

Song Title: Bang Bang - Artist: Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YswhUHH6Ufc
Official YouTube music video on Jessie J's channel (audio only).

As you can see, only one official source comes up with the current metadata. YouTube links have been referenced before as reputable metadata source - and yes, they are official, I still have my doubts whether we can use it in the situation when the song has been released on multiple CDs before.

I hope you can consult a metadata expert (KwaN, alacat etc...) before calling me back!
Sorry for the inconvenience.
riffy

13:35 Bakari: No
Tari
I agree with Bakari. I've looked at many different sources and the way they format the artist title is very different. According to Jessie J's Official website, the artist is sometimes written as "Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang" via the youtube channel she links in her website (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YswhUHH6Ufc) or sometimes as "Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang" via the itunes link she gives in her official website.

In the end, picking the one you prefer seems to the best option. Personally, I'd consider using the youtube channel. The one apple found also :

appleeaterx wrote:

Regarding metadata, I still have my doubts. Unfortunately, western artist tend to not put discography sections up on their website and link to media like Spotify and iTunes instead. Problem is, iTunes is not an official source.

Song Title: Bang Bang - Artist: Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YswhUHH6Ufc
Official YouTube music video on Jessie J's channel (audio only).

Topic Starter
Euny
changed artist name. thanks irving appuri bakaring taring
Tari
After some discussion, we went back to old metadata. Rebubbled!
Mint
qualified!
Agatsu
love this song

gratz!
HappyRocket88
Congratulations! >w<
Pink Agate
GOOD JOB!
Natsu
congratz huni♥

Shmiklak