forum

Perfect or hardcore mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
KazuyaSan
I'm asking you about a mod only perfect touches score,and you fail if you dont get a 300!.I ask about this because i want to get gold ss but if i put the perfect mod counts 300 and 300!.Activating this the only score you can get is a 100% (golden ss)
-Makishima S-
Sudden Death -> Perfect, second mod from sudden death.
Endaris
I think he talks about getting only Rainbow-300s/Marvelous in mania aka getting a normal 300 will make you fail too.
Pretty useless if you ask me.
Zafufu
Are you aware that rainbows are not required for SS, or platinum SS? normal 300s will get you either, rainbows just mean a higher score, (reaching a max of 1 million if you get full rainbows) and serve to prevent all the SS ranked players from being the same. Every mode has new limits beyond what perfect mode makes you do, and I don't think Mania! will be an exception.
Stefan
Doesn't sounds wrong to me, although I want to see the support of the community if they really wish or need that.
juankristal
This is only for osu!mania I believe (maybe you can apply it to big kats big dons or perfect score for taiko) but I dont think this is worth for mania. Scoring a 1.000.000 score is almost imposible for all of the players. I dont think we have a single 4* map with that score. I dont really find it useful enought.
Bara-
Should be fine when t/416769?hilit=Sss+score gets implemented