forum

Your "That one weird habit i have in osu!"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Endaris
Recently I started gritting my teeth on longer/faster streams, so stupid.
ZenithPhantasm

Endaris wrote:

Recently I started gritting my teeth on longer/faster streams, so stupid.
Calm down burning skeleton cop. Play more.
Ninonuko
I'm using loli as my avatar.
GhostFrog
I download a lot of maware maps and force other people to play them
Top Bunk
I play the game while laying down on my side on the top bunk of my bunk bed. kek
I can't play for shit if I try playing while sitting up or in any other environment.
HerO_0110
-
ZenithPhantasm

Ninonuko wrote:

I'm using loli as my avatar.
Loli is life
Andi994
Sometimes I turn the music off and just leave the hitsounds. :P
Roxy Lalonde
not sure if this is a good habit or not

but i have a rather low stamina

so what happens when I really start getting tired

i kinda just shut off that part of my senses

my eyes are burning but they don't blink at all

my hand is burning but it refuses to stop

my pen is getting really hard to hold but it stays in my hand

my breathing's intense as hell

and it's really freaking scary when that map happens to be a marathon

send help
Risa
I cant resist the temptation to comment on a necropost
autoteleology
me neither
NotQuiteMelvin
I constantly change my playstyle, like really, almost to the point that I use a different playstyle for different parts of a song. I can start off tapping z then switch to alternating then switch to x and so on, all in the middle of a song :lol:
ymee
I always fail on the last 10 ten notes.... On HR. ;-;
Feiri
I really like to cursor dance near the end of maps I retain full combos on.

Eventually that combo dies as a result.
Jack9233
I have a bad habit of blinking my right eye really hard while playing resulting in me pretty much closing my eyes and losing any combo I have I haven't made any plays at all in the last few weeks cause of it. It's only when I play/watch, think about Osu too so trying to stop thinking about it is hard when it's associated with Osu

I'll never get PP again ;-; (PS If anyone has had anything similar feel free to pm.. save me)
Top Bunk

Jack9233 wrote:

I have a bad habit of blinking my right eye really hard while playing resulting in me pretty much closing my eyes and losing any combo I have I haven't made any plays at all in the last few weeks cause of it. It's only when I play/watch, think about Osu too so trying to stop thinking about it is hard when it's associated with Osu

I'll never get PP again ;-; (PS If anyone has had anything similar feel free to pm.. save me)
I get this too, except with both of my eyes. Still haven't found a solution.
TheRealNick24
Increasing osu! mouse sensivity by 0.05 every week.
TakuMii

TheRealNick24 wrote:

you shouldn't do that
TheRealNick24

YayMii wrote:

TheRealNick24 wrote:

you shouldn't do that
When I'm playing osu! I have to move my keyboard further then I usually do when I use it because I have small area for mouse (or I just have low DPI maybe). Also I don't even notice changes after increasing sensivity. Slowly making progress to be able to play on mousepad and with usuall keyboard location in future.
I Give Up
That weird habit when I actually FC something.
SonOfAMedic
If I'm coming off of a slider immediately into a double tap, I usually do K2 for the slider, then K2 K1 for the double tap, instead of doing K1 K2 K1 or K2 K1 K2.

I also cursor dance at slow parts to the point where I end up missing a lot of the time ;~;
Freek Vonk

Nathan wrote:

I start licking my lips during an fc
same actually, idk why i do this
KupcaH
posting after necropost
Ricon
Necroposting.

I stretch my hands to the point where it hurts and starts to affect my performance, when I get a single thought about it I instantly miss
extravagance
i draw several kawaii faces on people (if there is people) on the BG. like >.< ^w^ ect
altbleak
idfk if people can even see this considering how old of a thread this is but I saw a few of those who lean their head left in some occasions. I do it and when I notice it and correct it my already bad performance turns even worse - does anyone know the reason for it? Tablet/mouse too far away/tapping fingers in a "bad location"... it annoys me
koemada

TKiller wrote:

I bow my head to the left when I spin long spinners.
tomatas95
1.I think while playing a song how am i going to fail this time? A sliderbreak or something..
2. I think 100's are a bit worse than 300 but still good.
3. I think failing or getting 100's or 50's are exceptional on streams,bursts cuz i just cant do them.
4. Sometimes thinking to blame my keyboard for being to slow on the fast bursts/streams even tho i think its my fingers problem that pressing too much my fingers gets frozen in place.
5.Cannot learn from the mistakes i did to fail the x map. ( I mean doing the same mistake )